Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Kristi
Forum: Future Improvements 08-18-2008, 10:08 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,331
Posted By Kristi
Your account name... not your email...

Your account name... not your email...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-18-2008, 09:42 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,331
Posted By Kristi
You *don't*, like illustrated in the previous...

You *don't*, like illustrated in the previous bunch of posts before yours.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-18-2008, 05:23 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,331
Posted By Kristi
? That isn't true. I had my email changed on my...

? That isn't true. I had my email changed on my non Kristi accounts.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-18-2008, 05:19 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 196,513
Posted By Kristi
That would make my job rather silly :)

That would make my job rather silly :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-18-2008, 05:14 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 196,513
Posted By Kristi
I made these ages ago (well, one function that...

I made these ages ago (well, one function that handles all of that optimized for graal), JUST WAITING FOR ACCESS TO THE SHARED FUNCTIONS :cry:
Forum: Future Improvements 08-14-2008, 09:14 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,698
Posted By Kristi
You beat me to that

You beat me to that
Forum: Future Improvements 08-14-2008, 03:46 PM
Replies: 119
Views: 17,760
Posted By Kristi
Actually this thread is about the players being...

Actually this thread is about the players being able to rep more then once and has nothing to do with the moderators. You are the one bringing it off topic as so with your self pity cryfest.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-13-2008, 06:56 AM
Replies: 119
Views: 17,760
Posted By Kristi
or in certain cases, add to the users negative...

or in certain cases, add to the users negative rep. You post an obnoxious amount of anti graal/anti stefan's progress/anti mod dribble, moreso then most. Any user, including moonie, has the right to...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-12-2008, 09:04 AM
Replies: 244
Views: 253,005
Posted By Kristi
Skyld

Skyld
Forum: Future Improvements 08-12-2008, 07:44 AM
Replies: 119
Views: 17,760
Posted By Kristi
It's a shame there is a one a day limit, because...

It's a shame there is a one a day limit, because otherwise you could get all the rep you deserve.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-12-2008, 07:00 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,380
Posted By Kristi
CIS degree being Computer Information Systems is...

CIS degree being Computer Information Systems is a standard college board thing.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-11-2008, 11:08 PM
Replies: 119
Views: 17,760
Posted By Kristi
Oh well. The cutest/hottest girl to pm me any...

Oh well. The cutest/hottest girl to pm me any given day gets my rep for that day
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 16,423
Posted By Kristi
Moon God is totally into me

Moon God is totally into me
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,380
Posted By Kristi
CIS = Computer Information Systems....

CIS = Computer Information Systems....
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-11-2008, 04:32 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,380
Posted By Kristi
I should probably be deleting this instead of...

I should probably be deleting this instead of loling at it
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-11-2008, 07:23 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,380
Posted By Kristi
cis <> cs

cis <> cs
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,017
Posted By Kristi
The bar was awesome

The bar was awesome
Forum: Future Improvements 08-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 124,442
Posted By Kristi
I stated it was free because you stated you had...

I stated it was free because you stated you had to buy expensive software. You just contradicted yourself, and then acted arrogant on top of it. Good going epic fail.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-09-2008, 09:51 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 124,442
Posted By Kristi
Crossover is just a marketed version of wine,...

Crossover is just a marketed version of wine, which is free.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-08-2008, 08:02 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 15,325
Posted By Kristi
I just quickly glanced this over because I am at...

I just quickly glanced this over because I am at work but two things...

I don't see a return value.

I don't see handling of already used letters (you can't use the same letter/piece twice in...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-08-2008, 07:53 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 124,442
Posted By Kristi
Point is that doing it in game makes it cross...

Point is that doing it in game makes it cross platform. If he modifies something about the rc protocol, the downloaded rcs would stop functioning. It is a lot easier to maintain the scripted rc.
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,380
Posted By Kristi
And it shows in your TERRIBLE coding preferences

And it shows in your TERRIBLE coding preferences
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-08-2008, 07:43 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,380
Posted By Kristi
Preference or not, it is what is generally taught...

Preference or not, it is what is generally taught as standard coding practices in computer science.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-08-2008, 07:32 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 124,442
Posted By Kristi
BRILLIANT! I wish I had the ability to give out...

BRILLIANT! I wish I had the ability to give out rep more then once.

You people complain about the lack of mac tools, but then complain about the tools being scripted in game.

Although, I...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-08-2008, 07:27 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,380
Posted By Kristi
The top one looks better, and would look even...

The top one looks better, and would look even better if you lined up your equal signs *tsktsk*
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.