Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: thesaiyan
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-01-2004, 12:42 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,112
Posted By thesaiyan
Pretty. :cool:

Pretty. :cool:
Forum: Future Improvements 03-30-2004, 12:43 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,431
Posted By thesaiyan
Yea, but what I did was all neat and organized....

Yea, but what I did was all neat and organized. Each npc in its own txt file, each one named. I went even down to the gif some of the weapons used. I only did half of what was on NC and it took time....
Forum: Future Improvements 03-29-2004, 01:45 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,431
Posted By thesaiyan
Just yesterday I spent a good hour backing up NC;...

Just yesterday I spent a good hour backing up NC; weapons,classes etc. Its annoying to do all of that and organize in a neat manner.
A /savenpcs or something to that extent would save people time...
Forum: Future Improvements 03-22-2004, 12:47 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,862
Posted By thesaiyan
A better hacking prevention; 1)Don't download...

A better hacking prevention; 1)Don't download from people you do not know. 2) Don't use trainers 3) Update virus program all the time..

Boom, no more RC hacking. :rolleyes:
Forum: Future Improvements 03-18-2004, 10:37 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,901
Posted By thesaiyan
I remember when NovaNET made Graal messenger and...

I remember when NovaNET made Graal messenger and let some people test it. I wish that would have been completely finished it would be the answer to their need of a chat program for graal. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-17-2004, 05:08 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,134
Posted By thesaiyan
What the?! Thats my secret to owning in spars. :(

What the?! Thats my secret to owning in spars. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-17-2004, 12:27 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 8,191
Posted By thesaiyan
Bravo Evolved is really nice now. The quests are...

Bravo Evolved is really nice now. The quests are really cool (haunted house boss 'spider' it too hard =() and the cars rock.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-16-2004, 12:05 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 8,191
Posted By thesaiyan
I think the server is going nicely. Really good...

I think the server is going nicely. Really good tileset and the quests are great. The haunted house one is really good. Keep up the nice work.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-16-2004, 12:00 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,261
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: ???

Rick runs it. His account is Thought
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-13-2004, 09:38 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 861
Posted By thesaiyan
You should still check parental settings. It may...

You should still check parental settings. It may sound dumb, but the settings can mess up sometimes and change. Its happened to me.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-12-2004, 03:20 AM
Replies: 114
Views: 10,196
Posted By thesaiyan
I want to vote for SL, obviously because I've...

I want to vote for SL, obviously because I've worked there on and off for the past 3 years, but everytime I vote it comes up with an error. :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-11-2004, 02:49 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,302
Posted By thesaiyan
Its been done before on Era. They practically...

Its been done before on Era.
They practically frooze my computer for a good 5 minutes. Chrisz gave a business misslie silos with 'tactical nukes.' :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-07-2004, 08:41 PM
Replies: 30
X
Views: 3,014
Posted By thesaiyan
Don't think so. For some reason Im thinking...

Don't think so.

For some reason Im thinking Lycia was manager at one time. But, Im probably wrong it has been a while since that server was up.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-06-2004, 08:13 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,457
Posted By thesaiyan
Yea people are very nosy, but if you do not want...

Yea people are very nosy, but if you do not want to have RC spammed to death why not take that out? Its pretty useless if you ask me. I mean the playerlist button isn't that hard to click to see who...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-06-2004, 06:31 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,136
Posted By thesaiyan
I've experienced the same 'error' message...

I've experienced the same 'error' message numerous times. Only happened with one person's account though. Moonie's account! D:
Not saying its just her account, but I know its only happened to me so...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-02-2004, 03:24 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,783
Posted By thesaiyan
He may be equating 'Gold server' = 'Good server'?

He may be equating 'Gold server' = 'Good server'?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-28-2004, 05:25 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,866
Posted By thesaiyan
Maybe because just about everyone went there to...

Maybe because just about everyone went there to test new trainers out?
That place was crazy, total chaos everytime I played but still it was fun. I miss it :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-24-2004, 04:57 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 12,256
Posted By thesaiyan
Hmm, weird, Graal works perfectly fine for me....

Hmm, weird, Graal works perfectly fine for me. Norton hasn't picked up anything yet. And I updated it like friday/saturday so its upto date.
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-19-2004, 10:12 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,669
Posted By thesaiyan
I think offering sacrificies to gods would be...

I think offering sacrificies to gods would be better. Like you have to give so much plat/diamonds/food etc to the gods for them to protect your (the element resistances attained from praying to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-17-2004, 11:36 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,482
Posted By thesaiyan
Whens the last time you've seen a classic world...

Whens the last time you've seen a classic world with wood cutting sound so much like GK?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-17-2004, 11:32 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,325
Posted By thesaiyan
Zoe prays to Balor now and she has that prayer. ...

Zoe prays to Balor now and she has that prayer.
I noticed it when I see like 6-7 people die all at one time because of that prayer.

Zoe is on a rampage! D:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-16-2004, 01:16 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,325
Posted By thesaiyan
1. My Full Helmet of Valriel. Its like the...

1. My Full Helmet of Valriel.
Its like the only one on GK, that I have seen, with really nice stats (wis +1).

2. My Shield of Frost
I was lucky to get this, some new player somehow had it. I...
Forum: Gods 02-14-2004, 02:41 AM
Replies: 71
Sticky: Govannon
Views: 53,605
Posted By thesaiyan
He may mean that with Gov it will be easier to...

He may mean that with Gov it will be easier to level to a higher wisdom level fast and be able to insta-kill those monsters. Once you reach a certain wisdom level, your cause wounds spell will...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-14-2004, 02:31 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,608
Posted By thesaiyan
Because StarGate r0x your s0x. And those are all...

Because StarGate r0x your s0x. And those are all the known "system lords." I love that show.

Edit: Wait! I forgot Lord Yu also. :p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-11-2004, 10:43 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,608
Posted By thesaiyan
Omg you're 23909012038120 times cooler now.. ...

Omg you're 23909012038120 times cooler now..

Stargate for lyfe. ;)

And Wan, yea thats a good one *looks at my sig*

Edit: You forgot Socar, Robin.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.