Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 117
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: SoSolid66
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-10-2005, 10:49 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,203
Posted By SoSolid66
Stefan (10/08/2005 16:02:57): i don't know,...

Stefan (10/08/2005 16:02:57):

i don't know, probably subscription time ran out
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-08-2005, 08:23 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,932
Posted By SoSolid66
Happy B Day, just think, only 25 more years till...

Happy B Day, just think, only 25 more years till retirement!

August owns.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-08-2005, 08:13 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 799
Posted By SoSolid66
Yeah, Graal is pretty much the only thing worth...

Yeah, Graal is pretty much the only thing worth doing when there is nothing else to do.

Welcome Back
Forum: Guild Life 08-03-2005, 07:25 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,519
Posted By SoSolid66
You have now.

You have now.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-30-2005, 04:32 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,297
Posted By SoSolid66
That's not SL's poptart! :(

That's not SL's poptart! :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-30-2005, 03:28 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,410
Posted By SoSolid66
Quite frankly, I dont blame you. Cya

Quite frankly, I dont blame you. Cya
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-30-2005, 12:18 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 5,761
Posted By SoSolid66
:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:
Forum: Tech Support 07-27-2005, 11:05 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,696
Posted By SoSolid66
I hate my ATI, I want my Nvidia back :(

I hate my ATI, I want my Nvidia back :(
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-23-2005, 02:43 PM
Replies: 367
Views: 54,230
Posted By SoSolid66
Thumbs down They don't seem very similar to me

They don't seem very similar to me
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-21-2005, 09:52 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 788
Posted By SoSolid66
Happy B Day funny guy

Happy B Day funny guy
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-20-2005, 08:01 PM
Replies: 299
Views: 30,343
Posted By SoSolid66
Now that would be a revelation.

Now that would be a revelation.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-20-2005, 07:12 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,079
Posted By SoSolid66
Post Yeah, Happy B Day

Yeah, Happy B Day
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-18-2005, 10:03 PM
Replies: 367
Views: 54,230
Posted By SoSolid66
Hahaha

Hahaha
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-17-2005, 09:40 PM
Replies: 299
Views: 30,343
Posted By SoSolid66
Someones Face? I didnt realise Kai talking...

Someones Face?

I didnt realise Kai talking trash to someone online was the same as talking trash to someones face
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-17-2005, 03:06 PM
Replies: 299
Views: 30,343
Posted By SoSolid66
Just a little ott, don't ya think?

Just a little ott, don't ya think?
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-17-2005, 11:11 AM
Replies: 90
Views: 12,908
Posted By SoSolid66
Thumbs up I agree aswell.

I agree aswell.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-16-2005, 04:57 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 12,908
Posted By SoSolid66
It's annoying, you'd be walking around trying to...

It's annoying, you'd be walking around trying to get from one place to another, someone would shoot you when you don't feel like PKing, so even why you manage to get away from the annoying fool...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-16-2005, 12:53 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 12,908
Posted By SoSolid66
Ew @ Bleeding, worst thing ever created on Era

Ew @ Bleeding, worst thing ever created on Era
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-14-2005, 02:34 AM
Replies: 367
Views: 54,230
Posted By SoSolid66
Ah, the days of tricking newbies into the PI Gas...

Ah, the days of tricking newbies into the PI Gas Chamber, seems so long ago now :frown:
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-13-2005, 07:45 PM
Replies: 367
Views: 54,230
Posted By SoSolid66
PI owned, I miss PI :( Cool peoples club? So...

PI owned, I miss PI :(

Cool peoples club? So what. There was nothing wrong with PI, laming with P2K's? Nah, only time PI members (or me atleast) used their P2K's was in self defense, and even then...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-08-2005, 11:06 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,794
Posted By SoSolid66
Later Velox And wow @ EvilPoptart, never...

Later Velox

And wow @ EvilPoptart, never though I'd hear his name mentioned on the forums
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-06-2005, 11:35 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 838
Posted By SoSolid66
Aw how nice, brings a tear to my eye

Aw how nice, brings a tear to my eye
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-06-2005, 12:00 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 5,769
Posted By SoSolid66
Haha, now that's the spirit!

Haha, now that's the spirit!
Forum: Guild Life 07-05-2005, 09:24 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,959
Posted By SoSolid66
Thumbs up Cool

Cool
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-03-2005, 12:27 PM
Replies: 367
Views: 54,230
Posted By SoSolid66
Thumbs up rofl hahaha

rofl hahaha
Showing results 51 to 75 of 117

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.