Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 67 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: napo_p2p
Forum: Future Improvements 09-04-2009, 05:20 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,698
Posted By napo_p2p
Ahhh, I see what you're saying. However, for...

Ahhh, I see what you're saying. However, for large databases with thousands of records, it isn't a very good idea to be looping. I guess one solution would be to keep track of the last...
Forum: Future Improvements 09-04-2009, 08:19 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,083
Posted By napo_p2p
echo

echo
Forum: Future Improvements 09-04-2009, 08:17 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,698
Posted By napo_p2p
How would one detect what's calling requestsql()...

How would one detect what's calling requestsql() to update the database?


Yes, especially since someone could get ALL the table names from sqlite_master. Luckily, backing up a SQLite database is...
Forum: Tech Support 09-04-2009, 02:07 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,615
Posted By napo_p2p
Stuck with mobile skin

I changed my skin to the mobile one, and now I can't find a way to change it back. With this skin, the User CP no longer has the 'Edit Options' link ... only:
Private Messages
Social Groups ...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-26-2009, 07:19 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,398
Posted By napo_p2p
It might be better suited as a wiki article, with...

It might be better suited as a wiki article, with a link off the main GScript page.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-03-2009, 10:11 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,750
Posted By napo_p2p
Notepad++ isn't an IDE :p. It's still really...

Notepad++ isn't an IDE :p. It's still really good for coding, though. I actually use it when I work on larger scripts (this (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78830) helps). ...
Forum: Future Improvements 07-23-2009, 01:11 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,910
Posted By napo_p2p
So true.

So true.
Forum: Your opinion 07-23-2009, 09:51 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 44,666
Posted By napo_p2p
I like v4, especially since it'll be the easiest...

I like v4, especially since it'll be the easiest to go back to (v4 looks like it uses GUI Controls).
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-21-2009, 12:21 AM
Replies: 104
Views: 16,286
Posted By napo_p2p
I saw you on earlier today, but didn't get a...

I saw you on earlier today, but didn't get a chance to congratulate you.

Congrats!
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-20-2009, 02:14 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 9,258
Posted By napo_p2p
Slide, my friend. Slide.

Slide, my friend. Slide.
Forum: Tech Support 07-19-2009, 06:07 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,282
Posted By napo_p2p
Bump.

Bump.
Forum: Future Improvements 07-06-2009, 12:47 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,496
Posted By napo_p2p
You can't. The dev servers for the classic...

You can't. The dev servers for the classic servers allow classic accounts.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-05-2009, 11:59 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 715
Posted By napo_p2p
hbd, little bro (again)

hbd, little bro (again)
Forum: Tech Support 07-03-2009, 12:56 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,542
Posted By napo_p2p
It's what RC uses for the windows/menus.

It's what RC uses for the windows/menus.
Forum: Future Improvements 06-27-2009, 11:38 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,172
Posted By napo_p2p
This kind of thing is possible if you use an...

This kind of thing is possible if you use an array of TStaticVars and use sortbyvalue().

Quick Example:
function OnCreated() {
temp.test = {arrayMember("one", 1), arrayMember("five", 5),...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-27-2009, 11:11 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,722
Posted By napo_p2p
You could do the distance calculation while...

You could do the distance calculation while scanning through the baddies:

temp.close = -1; //index of closest baddy
temp.smallestdist = 9999; //distance from closest baddy
for (temp.i = 0;...
Forum: Zone 06-24-2009, 11:58 AM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,310
Posted By napo_p2p
Ooooooooohhhh. Thanks, it's been bugging me. I...

Ooooooooohhhh. Thanks, it's been bugging me. I just couldn't figure it out :p.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-24-2009, 08:53 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,747
Posted By napo_p2p
Should work. Just tried it, and it does.

Should work.

Just tried it, and it does.
Forum: Tech Support 06-23-2009, 02:37 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,942
Posted By napo_p2p
Server takeover... sounds malicious >_<. USE...

Server takeover... sounds malicious >_<.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 06-22-2009, 09:43 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,245
Posted By napo_p2p
Abortion's bad ... mmmmkay.

Abortion's bad ... mmmmkay.
Forum: Feature request 06-22-2009, 09:37 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 21,838
Posted By napo_p2p
Wow, thank goodness it doesn't lag like that for...

Wow, thank goodness it doesn't lag like that for me...
Forum: Your opinion 06-22-2009, 03:59 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 14,824
Posted By napo_p2p
That and starcraft.

That and starcraft.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-22-2009, 03:58 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,249
Posted By napo_p2p
I'll have to see if I still have a copy of it...

I'll have to see if I still have a copy of it somewhere. Basically, it was just a shell script that scanned files for certain variables and replaced them with different ones ... UN's main problem...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-22-2009, 02:26 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,249
Posted By napo_p2p
I made one for UN a while back when they were...

I made one for UN a while back when they were transitioning. But, it only made GS1 scripts more compatible with GS2. It didn't actually convert GS1 to GS2.
Forum: Tech Support 06-21-2009, 11:41 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,282
Posted By napo_p2p
Any news on whether this is fixed in the upcoming...

Any news on whether this is fixed in the upcoming client?
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.