Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 73 of 73
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 70 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: muupig
Forum: Zone 03-15-2009, 01:28 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 10,124
Posted By muupig
Cya Clash D;

Cya Clash D;
Forum: Zone 02-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,746
Posted By muupig
:)

:)
Forum: Zone 02-20-2009, 04:55 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,836
Posted By muupig
We need a camera inside the bunker and a monitor...

We need a camera inside the bunker and a monitor outside.
Maybe that could help a bit.
Forum: Zone 02-20-2009, 04:43 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 37,377
Posted By muupig
Cya Dante, I will miss you D:

Cya Dante,
I will miss you D:
Forum: Gfx submissions 02-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By muupig
Stop wasting your time with recolors ! xD Paint...

Stop wasting your time with recolors ! xD
Paint me ! D:
LOL
Forum: Zone 02-18-2009, 08:01 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,518
Posted By muupig
Argh >_< Cya Nat D;

Argh >_<
Cya Nat D;
Forum: Zone 02-18-2009, 07:58 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 6,059
Posted By muupig
Yep.

Yep.
Forum: Gfx submissions 02-13-2009, 05:52 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By muupig
Lololololololol !

Lololololololol !
Forum: Gfx submissions 02-11-2009, 02:46 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By muupig
O_o nice !

O_o
nice !
Forum: Zone 01-27-2009, 06:30 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,407
Posted By muupig
no.

no.
Forum: Zone 01-27-2009, 06:27 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,576
Posted By muupig
Exactly !

Exactly !
Forum: Zone 01-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,173
Posted By muupig
KnifeMayhem or KnifeMassacre. :]

KnifeMayhem or KnifeMassacre. :]
Forum: Zone 01-26-2009, 01:11 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 7,247
Posted By muupig
HUAW ! Where's Enhanced Pulsar :O

HUAW !
Where's Enhanced Pulsar :O
Forum: Zone 01-26-2009, 01:06 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,576
Posted By muupig
Exclamation Pipe bombs seem not to work properly

Depending on the chosen class, pipe bombs explode only one time. This mainly seems to happen with low classes, like defender and chemical trooper.

The pipe bomb explodes one time on impact, but...
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,643
Posted By muupig
Nice. We need more colours at zone like orange...

Nice.
We need more colours at zone like orange or green or something, always this black grey stuff is boring :O
Forum: Zone 01-06-2009, 09:48 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,114
Posted By muupig
I agree there are so many people who are...

I agree there are so many people who are glitching ,hacking ,kill their own guest etc.
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-06-2009, 09:42 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,065
Posted By muupig
Happy B'day :]

Happy B'day :]
Forum: Zone 01-06-2009, 05:37 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,364
Posted By muupig
Hold N than press f7 than press it again here we...

Hold N than press f7 than press it again here we are :)
Forum: Zone 01-06-2009, 05:31 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 8,021
Posted By muupig
Hm I dont care about my stats anymore. Im a...

Hm I dont care about my stats anymore.
Im a aggresiv player that means I get many kills but I also often die you knwo what I mean?
Forum: Zone 01-06-2009, 05:19 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 13,080
Posted By muupig
Ui <3 I like it :]

Ui <3
I like it :]
Forum: Zone 01-06-2009, 05:15 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,107
Posted By muupig
Ui I want this event list :) nomore forum...

Ui I want this event list :)
nomore forum exploring :D
Forum: Zone 12-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,339
Posted By muupig
Lightbulb !

How about santa always switch the planets.?
It would be nice to see all players on wild cross or alpha I hope this can bring us a little bit of the old zone back :D
Forum: Zone 12-02-2008, 07:03 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 5,936
Posted By muupig
Hmm why not. :O Of course jurre will be #1 in...

Hmm why not. :O
Of course jurre will be #1 in it Oo
Showing results 51 to 73 of 73

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.