Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DustyPorViva
Forum: Tech Support 06-30-2013, 04:03 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,999
Posted By DustyPorViva
Well I say connection, but I believe it actually...

Well I say connection, but I believe it actually uses the same method it does to identify PCID's. So sometimes various flags(such as hardware changes) may trigger it to consider you on a different...
Forum: Tech Support 06-30-2013, 02:05 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,999
Posted By DustyPorViva
Passwords are forgotten when your connection...

Passwords are forgotten when your connection changes, I believe. This may be an issue if you have DSL with a dynamic IP.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-28-2013, 05:38 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,438
Posted By DustyPorViva
Deja vu.

Deja vu.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-27-2013, 11:35 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 6,793
Posted By DustyPorViva
gettileset() will return the tileset image...

gettileset() will return the tileset image currently loaded for the player. I thought there were also ways to get addtiledef2 but I can't find anything.

You may be able to load the tiledefs from...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-27-2013, 04:54 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 6,875
Posted By DustyPorViva
Last time I got a virus(and probably the only...

Last time I got a virus(and probably the only time I got a virus in the last 5 years or so), I got it searching for a recipe.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-25-2013, 05:13 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 31,078
Posted By DustyPorViva
All you gotta do is go into your...

All you gotta do is go into your control2config.txt file and go to the bottom and delete 'NPC-Server.' Don't delete the whole line, just that bit.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-24-2013, 08:10 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 31,078
Posted By DustyPorViva
Sure sure. I also realigned the bg image.

Sure sure. I also realigned the bg image.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-24-2013, 06:20 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,893
Posted By DustyPorViva
You don't want to.

You don't want to.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-24-2013, 06:06 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 31,078
Posted By DustyPorViva
I had an alternative as well, but I realize now...

I had an alternative as well, but I realize now that it the background of this one isn't exactly centered. It's easy to replace the background to whatever you want though.
...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-24-2013, 12:48 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 31,078
Posted By DustyPorViva
Buuuuumps. http://i.imgur.com/rWgeN6K.png

Buuuuumps.

http://i.imgur.com/rWgeN6K.png
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-22-2013, 05:18 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 18,563
Posted By DustyPorViva
On the clientside, using the setshape2 value of 5...

On the clientside, using the setshape2 value of 5 lets you define NPCs with a shape that can be interacted with but doesn't block the player.


setshape2(4,4,{
5,5,5,5,
5,5,5,5,
5,5,5,5,...
Forum: Bug Report 06-21-2013, 01:53 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 14,078
Posted By DustyPorViva
What happens if you just change: if (created...

What happens if you just change:

if (created || playerenters){

to:

function onPlayerEnters() {

?
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-19-2013, 08:51 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,230
Posted By DustyPorViva
Happy birthday Mr. Pro.

Happy birthday Mr. Pro.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-15-2013, 05:05 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,918
Posted By DustyPorViva
Also remember offset is clientside like zoom. And...

Also remember offset is clientside like zoom. And alpha, so you' ll have to embed it in the ganiscript for other players to see as well.

For the second I don't think so.

Can try:...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-15-2013, 03:36 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,918
Posted By DustyPorViva
Try: findani("particleani").offsetx =...

Try:

findani("particleani").offsetx = .5;
Forum: Feature request 06-14-2013, 11:38 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 47,573
Posted By DustyPorViva
Actually you can already change the sync distance...

Actually you can already change the sync distance via script. People playing on early ipods have a much smaller resolution than the newer ipods and thus have much smaller sync range.
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-12-2013, 07:25 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,213
Posted By DustyPorViva
Whoa, from the entire country? Thanks guys!

Whoa, from the entire country? Thanks guys!
Forum: Feature request 06-11-2013, 05:02 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 47,573
Posted By DustyPorViva
It does, but it needs some margin. It's rendering...

It does, but it needs some margin. It's rendering the exact screen area, so players/NPCs don't render until they're ON the screen, so they POP in. The rendering distance just needs to be larger than...
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-10-2013, 04:55 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,213
Posted By DustyPorViva
Thanks guys :D

Thanks guys :D
Forum: Announcements 06-09-2013, 05:21 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 50,168
Posted By DustyPorViva
http://dustyshouri.dreamhosters.com/noobs/images/n...

http://dustyshouri.dreamhosters.com/noobs/images/noobsig_50.png
Forum: Feature request 06-07-2013, 04:42 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 47,573
Posted By DustyPorViva
You can change the sync distance via...

You can change the sync distance via serveroptions and script, I think. I don't know the specifics so you'd just have to search through Stefan's posts.

The problem is if it's set exactly to the...
Forum: Feature request 06-02-2013, 11:57 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 68,765
Posted By DustyPorViva
I don't think the problem is him not seeing this...

I don't think the problem is him not seeing this thread.
Forum: Feature request 06-02-2013, 09:48 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 68,765
Posted By DustyPorViva
Dude, it's not working -_-

Dude, it's not working -_-
Forum: Feature request 05-31-2013, 12:32 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 68,765
Posted By DustyPorViva
'Cause this has nothing to do with tracking your...

'Cause this has nothing to do with tracking your OWN echos, but tracking down the rogue echos of whatever scripter or person with access to a level manages to create and forget about.
...
Forum: Feature request 05-30-2013, 08:38 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 48,120
Posted By DustyPorViva
> Shows interest in something people want >...

> Shows interest in something people want
> Teases him anyways :P
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.