Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: MasterNuke
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-15-2007, 04:03 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,709
Posted By MasterNuke
No more shell bomies

The ones that you dig out of the ground with your shovel. I think they should be removed because they kill countless newbies per day. It's kinda dumb that you have to wear heavy body armor and have...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-09-2007, 01:15 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,959
Posted By MasterNuke
I guess by the time I got there, I had missed a...

I guess by the time I got there, I had missed a lot?
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-08-2007, 10:44 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 10,676
Posted By MasterNuke
No.

No.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-05-2007, 12:52 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,544
Posted By MasterNuke
All of the above.

All of the above.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 08-04-2007, 09:46 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 5,815
Posted By MasterNuke
Members of Dustari were not obliged to attend. ...

Members of Dustari were not obliged to attend. It was more of a "if you got nothing better to do" kind of thing. Why do you think I was under the name "War Mage Fordred Felwind"?
Also, it wasn't...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 08-04-2007, 12:48 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 5,815
Posted By MasterNuke
Some of us have better things to do than sit...

Some of us have better things to do than sit around Zormite island waiting for you to react. It's called "having a life." Even some of us Graalians have one.
You need to remember that this is...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-03-2007, 06:47 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,327
Posted By MasterNuke
I'd grind 5 more magic levels for that :P

I'd grind 5 more magic levels for that :P
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-30-2007, 11:11 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,541
Posted By MasterNuke
While a neat idea... I think they're looking for...

While a neat idea... I think they're looking for someone that wants to manage and work(gasp!) on the tavern. I don't really see you as a guy that would manage it for a while.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-30-2007, 11:00 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,541
Posted By MasterNuke
MMT Ownership Thread - Discussion

Well. It's probably going to happen. Might as well make the thread now :P
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-28-2007, 06:12 PM
Replies: 101
Views: 8,089
Posted By MasterNuke
ahaha~ This whole thing is kinda interesting. :D

ahaha~ This whole thing is kinda interesting. :D
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-27-2007, 11:35 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 7,173
Posted By MasterNuke
Time could have been better spent making...

Time could have been better spent making something that the server actually needs.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 07-26-2007, 08:06 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,765
Posted By MasterNuke
"We have countermeasures" also would have been...

"We have countermeasures" also would have been accepted.

1. If you're avoiding it like the plague, how would you know what it's like?

2. We have different views of Dustari and Zormite. I see...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-26-2007, 11:06 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,560
Posted By MasterNuke
Blame poor itemization on the lack of content.

Blame poor itemization on the lack of content.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 07-26-2007, 11:01 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,765
Posted By MasterNuke
Include a RP reason of why Dustari's mages can't...

Include a RP reason of why Dustari's mages can't just mass teleport troops onto Zormite Island and I'm game.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-26-2007, 10:58 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,560
Posted By MasterNuke
Or you could make it require half the level of...

Or you could make it require half the level of the scroll in mental to read it?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-17-2007, 06:37 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,669
Posted By MasterNuke
Ghost Pirate Amulet

Ghost Pirate Amulet is not a CP item.

Putting this here in the main forums as a poll because Market thread that implies that GPA is a CP item.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-17-2007, 11:15 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,287
Posted By MasterNuke
Instant Lag

I can still make the server and anyone in the immediate area lag. The ingredients? Six directors and twelve bullet walls.

I've been doing it randomly for a while now. I used to do four...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-16-2007, 11:58 PM
Replies: 83
Views: 8,041
Posted By MasterNuke
It probably won't. We ran out of ideas that...

It probably won't. We ran out of ideas that would help GK.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-16-2007, 09:39 PM
Replies: 83
Views: 8,041
Posted By MasterNuke
Each kingdom could have their own craftable sets...

Each kingdom could have their own craftable sets too.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 07-16-2007, 09:36 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,704
Posted By MasterNuke
I'm going to post it again in that thread. Why? ...

I'm going to post it again in that thread. Why? Because if someone reads that thread and doesn't read this thread, they're going to believe that GPA is a CP item.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 07-16-2007, 01:42 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,704
Posted By MasterNuke
Just because the website says that doesn't mean...

Just because the website says that doesn't mean it's a CP item.

Ghost Pirate Amulet is a "legendary item", made to remember Ghost Pirate's awesomeness.

Edit: Who made that website anyway?
Forum: Crescent Pirates 07-16-2007, 09:21 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,704
Posted By MasterNuke
GPA is not a CP item.

Ghost Pirate Amulet is not a CP item.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-16-2007, 09:20 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,664
Posted By MasterNuke
Also, it's not really a "quick" menu for those of...

Also, it's not really a "quick" menu for those of us that have almost every spell in the game (WTB Comet, Meteor Swarm, Color Spray, Dragonsbreath)
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,178
Posted By MasterNuke
Filling the kingdom dungeons with monsters might...

Filling the kingdom dungeons with monsters might not be within the limits of hardware if the hardware hasn't changed since a few years ago... seeing as how I can make the server lag quite easily.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-09-2007, 10:18 PM
Replies: 243
Views: 58,484
Posted By MasterNuke
222 replies and you just now noticed that this...

222 replies and you just now noticed that this thread was getting nowhere?
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.