Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 76
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ooger
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-18-2014, 01:15 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 14,178
Posted By ooger
There are a few steps you have to take in order...

There are a few steps you have to take in order to get onto the forums and they're not made very clear. Also, ice your butt man nobody is saying what's going to happen they're just saying what they...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-17-2014, 09:28 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,286
Posted By ooger
Plus you can't have a supply/demand based economy...

Plus you can't have a supply/demand based economy when you have ~100 players and half of them are idle at unstick for the majority of the time.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-17-2014, 02:07 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 14,178
Posted By ooger
This is a complex scenario that I don't think the...

This is a complex scenario that I don't think the same 5 people arguing will find a solution to. Maybe open an in game poll with write in answers?
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-16-2014, 06:09 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,930
Posted By ooger
You literally said in your property extension...

You literally said in your property extension thread



I don't understand you koho.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-16-2014, 01:45 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 7,902
Posted By ooger
This is actually pretty unpredictable and...

This is actually pretty unpredictable and inconsistent depending on the projectiles you're getting hit by, but in your case you're right. For example, you can take a 45dmg RPG shell and immediately...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-15-2014, 02:06 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 6,734
Posted By ooger
When I acquired ownership of Ammo Mart in 2011? I...

When I acquired ownership of Ammo Mart in 2011? I 'signed' a contract saying I wasn't allowed to sell positions, sell the business, I had to pay my workers on a weekly basis, my workers were to be...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-14-2014, 05:05 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,174
Posted By ooger
I don't think it's possible to balance a...

I don't think it's possible to balance a serverside-scripted item to be 'balanced' or comparable with clientside items.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-14-2014, 05:04 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,615
Posted By ooger
Because people can go to the end of the level and...

Because people can go to the end of the level and hold d with aa12/pbp/photon shotty etc. Just because you can see it there doesn't mean there's not a wall of bullets that you have to get through to...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-11-2014, 11:42 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,470
Posted By ooger
That's a pretty radical thought but I agree with...

That's a pretty radical thought but I agree with you on mking presents untradeable. Runescape did this back in like 2005 or something and it's been successful ever since. Now instead of having...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-11-2014, 09:59 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,470
Posted By ooger
Holidays on Era

Hey everyone if you haven't been online in the last 3 days you should definitely go check out the stuff staff have in store for the holidays! Basically you kill snowmen and they drop a common...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-10-2014, 09:32 PM
Replies: 15
sup
Views: 5,499
Posted By ooger
eaeblz

eaeblz
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-09-2014, 07:19 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,320
Posted By ooger
All we have to do is make it so that players can...

All we have to do is make it so that players can USD legally from eurocenter but make it illegal to usd from each other, then when eurocenter gets enough money they can upgrade the server and make us...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-08-2014, 04:54 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,320
Posted By ooger
Rare weapons aren't the best. I have cupid bow...

Rare weapons aren't the best. I have cupid bow and ritual knife, both were only offered in stores during holiday events, and they're literally useless. Cupid bow is worse than Ice bow (5k) and ritual...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-07-2014, 08:36 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,320
Posted By ooger
I asked people what they would do if the server...

I asked people what they would do if the server reset and they said they would quit. You say that they wouldn't. Who is the authority on their actions, you or them?
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-07-2014, 08:12 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,320
Posted By ooger
You know when you ask people how they'll react...

You know when you ask people how they'll react then you tell them that's not how they're going to react that you have a very solid argument.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-07-2014, 07:28 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,320
Posted By ooger
Just did a mass message survey to get an idea of...

Just did a mass message survey to get an idea of how many people would dip out if the server reset
~90 players online
~10 RCs
~20 afk/idling
so roughly 60 active players
over 20 told me they...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-07-2014, 05:46 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,320
Posted By ooger
Pm if nob

Pm if nob
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-07-2014, 05:10 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,320
Posted By ooger
Forcing a caste system onto a game just makes the...

Forcing a caste system onto a game just makes the same 70 people that were successful keep playing and all the nerd noobs either quit or just become complacent with being poor and last like 1 year or...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-07-2014, 04:56 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,320
Posted By ooger
Gabe you're honestly just making up theories to...

Gabe you're honestly just making up theories to support your idea. It would have worked a year or 6 months ago but things are fine now. Get more players (new players) instead of trying to make all of...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-07-2014, 04:22 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,320
Posted By ooger
I must concede that Reddy is in fact the best BR...

I must concede that Reddy is in fact the best BR on the server and everything he said was right. Resetting will create more problems than it 'solves'.

Like Swift said the server basically fixed...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-07-2014, 12:34 AM
Replies: 122
Views: 27,320
Posted By ooger
I feel like this has already been accomplished...

I feel like this has already been accomplished with how easy it is to make money now. The end result of this plan will just be the same Era without as many rare items. If guns were brought back down...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-06-2014, 04:11 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,898
Posted By ooger
The pick up and play style that we're getting...

The pick up and play style that we're getting closer to really relies on having a lot of players otherwise it's just the same 100 people playing more hours every day. If we had as many players as...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-05-2014, 04:44 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,898
Posted By ooger
What's wrong with everyone being rich and having...

What's wrong with everyone being rich and having good guns? Wouldn't that just make the game balancing-oriented rather than nolifing-oriented?
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-30-2014, 11:42 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 7,353
Posted By ooger
Yeah and this way there's no need to balance...

Yeah and this way there's no need to balance profit margins for the businesses. Who really cares if making a piece of pizza lets you buy 2?
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-29-2014, 03:54 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 7,353
Posted By ooger
The past few years of changes to food businesses...

The past few years of changes to food businesses have been half assed and poorly done. Food that is no longer in stores is now useless to me and does nothing (I have like 7k crab rangoon that's 100%...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 76

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.