Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 79
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Alpho
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,450
Posted By Alpho
Thank you everybody for the input! In the end, I...

Thank you everybody for the input! In the end, I went with Tigairius's variable tweening.



Tig, I got your example to work perfectly when I put the class clientsided. Though I can't get it to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-04-2012, 02:54 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,450
Posted By Alpho
function similar to move()

Hey all, i'm wondering if there's a function that behaves similar to move(), but it's used for guicontrol images. I want to move an image from point a to point b.

Thanks, Alpho.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-24-2012, 10:57 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,843
Posted By Alpho
AH, thank you for that. I was just trying to...

AH, thank you for that. I was just trying to create an INTEGER PRIMARY KEY from the 'Create Table' gui from the SQL Explorer and couldn't find out how to do this easily.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-24-2012, 10:42 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,843
Posted By Alpho
SQL Primary Key ?

How could I set a coloumn as a Primary Key in sql?
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-13-2012, 01:10 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 4,493
Posted By Alpho
//#CLIENTSIDE function onPlayerChats() { if...

//#CLIENTSIDE
function onPlayerChats() {
if (player.chat == "/bombtest") {
putbomb2(1, player.x, player.y, "bomb1.png");
}
}
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-11-2012, 03:33 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 4,493
Posted By Alpho
Your script actually works clientside, thank you!

Your script actually works clientside, thank you!
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-11-2012, 03:14 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 4,493
Posted By Alpho
Well for now, i'm just trying a normal bomb...

Well for now, i'm just trying a normal bomb onCreated,

//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated() {
putbomb2("bomb1.png",30,30);
}


edit, sorry heres my script:
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-11-2012, 02:25 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 4,493
Posted By Alpho
Custom bombs / images?

Hi i'm trying to create a custom bomb system on Esteria and I was wondering how I could customize putbomb? I tried Putbomb2 and it seems to only place a shadow. Any ideas? thanks!

Edit:
Script...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 5,402
Posted By Alpho
Thank you

Thank you
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-06-2012, 09:31 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 5,402
Posted By Alpho
Yeah I want to change the tile to something, like...

Yeah I want to change the tile to something, like lets say, where ever I click, it will turn into a Water tile, and I will be able to stand on it and I will start 'swimming'. And possibly be able to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-06-2012, 10:00 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 5,402
Posted By Alpho
okay, but how would it be done?

okay, but how would it be done?
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-05-2012, 05:16 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 5,402
Posted By Alpho
change tiles temporary clientside?

I was just thinking, is it, in anyway possible, to temporary change a tile to something else, clientside, so only you could see it?
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-24-2011, 04:48 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,429
Posted By Alpho
Html -> GS2

Is there any way to have an image scripted with html, when clicked, jumps to a gs2 function that is somewhere else in a script?

Example:

<a href=onTest>Click Here</a>

function onTest() {
...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 12-23-2011, 09:42 PM
Replies: 159
Views: 35,903
Posted By Alpho
Hiring Graphics Team

We are looking for 1 really talented Graphics Artist to work at Esteria.
--
Previews:

Inside Tiles:
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7516/12857203.png
Outside Tiles we have so far:...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-21-2011, 02:24 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,044
Posted By Alpho
Thank ffcmike! Helped a bunch!

Thank ffcmike! Helped a bunch!
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-21-2011, 02:19 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,044
Posted By Alpho
Okay I got this: ...

Okay I got this:

echo(loadlines("levels/Staff_Commands.txt"));

though, it returns 0
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-21-2011, 02:08 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,044
Posted By Alpho
Exclamation I looked for loadstring on your page and It says:...

I looked for loadstring on your page and It says:
There is no page titled "loadstring".

Where do I upload the txt file to?
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-21-2011, 02:01 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,044
Posted By Alpho
loadstring, thank you for that. And I will...

loadstring, thank you for that.
And I will check out your tutorial/guide =]
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-21-2011, 02:00 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,044
Posted By Alpho
Ok, thank you. As for the function to get...

Ok, thank you.

As for the function to get the data from the text file, what would that be?
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-21-2011, 01:53 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,044
Posted By Alpho
Quick Gui Question

Quick scripting quesiton, How can I load text from a .txt file that is stored on the server and show it in a gui text control?

this is what I have so far;

new...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-21-2011, 01:51 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,195
Posted By Alpho
I got it all to work! Thanks for everyone's help.

I got it all to work! Thanks for everyone's help.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-20-2011, 11:51 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,195
Posted By Alpho
Oh thanks, I see that now. This works: ...

Oh thanks, I see that now. This works:


function onCreated() {
this.acc_Graal756204 = 4;

echo(this.("acc_Graal756204"));
}
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-20-2011, 11:41 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,195
Posted By Alpho
Serverside, onCreated

Serverside, onCreated
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-20-2011, 11:41 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,195
Posted By Alpho
Tried what you said calli, sorry didn't work,...

Tried what you said calli, sorry didn't work, tried a similar approach at it, same result:

this.acc_Graal756204 = 4;
temp.check = this.acc_.getvarnames();
for (temp.i=0;...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-20-2011, 11:36 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,195
Posted By Alpho
Ok, I tried the following: ...

Ok, I tried the following:

this.acc_Graal756204 = 4;
clientr.stafflevel = this.("acc_" @ player.account);


results in nothing. Any ideas?
Showing results 51 to 75 of 79

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.