Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 402
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nabru
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,031
Posted By Nabru
Happy Birthday Tesla! Same concept as...

Happy Birthday Tesla!



Same concept as lightning iirc.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-10-2009, 04:48 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 8,130
Posted By Nabru
I tried to tell Bell that today, but I was...

I tried to tell Bell that today, but I was swiftly dismissed
Forum: Graphic Design 07-09-2009, 11:46 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,177
Posted By Nabru
Looks great Dusty. Great tileset to work with,...

Looks great Dusty. Great tileset to work with, too.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-09-2009, 11:37 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 8,130
Posted By Nabru
Of the U.S.S. Classic-A 2000-2004

Of the U.S.S. Classic-A 2000-2004
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-09-2009, 10:46 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 8,130
Posted By Nabru
I hold you directly responsible for forced...

I hold you directly responsible for forced customization.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-09-2009, 10:15 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 16,568
Posted By Nabru
Under a new manager who doesn't suck? Please? ...

Under a new manager who doesn't suck? Please? You should be manager Bell!
Forum: Future Improvements 07-09-2009, 06:34 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,587
Posted By Nabru
Bump for great justice!

Bump for great justice!
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-09-2009, 06:26 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 16,568
Posted By Nabru
You, sir, deserve a medal.

You, sir, deserve a medal.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,176
Posted By Nabru
All of his threads and posts have been that way.

All of his threads and posts have been that way.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-08-2009, 04:37 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,952
Posted By Nabru
Nice idea, if I wouldn't have to upgrade I'd help...

Nice idea, if I wouldn't have to upgrade I'd help you out.
Forum: Your opinion 07-07-2009, 12:50 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 29,413
Posted By Nabru
This.

This.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-06-2009, 04:34 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 16,568
Posted By Nabru
Asian, and your misspelling English? WHIPPIN FER...

Asian, and your misspelling English? WHIPPIN FER YOU BOI
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 21,408
Posted By Nabru
You keep saying Minoc is 'Dreaming' when really...

You keep saying Minoc is 'Dreaming' when really Zack, it is you who is dreaming. It doesn't matter how many people talked to Stefan, he will NEVER take the NPCs-Server down. Since he will not take...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-06-2009, 03:22 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 16,568
Posted By Nabru
Protip: XXX: It sometimes helps to be quite quiet...

Protip: XXX: It sometimes helps to be quite quiet during times of disagreement.



Anyways, I agree with the 'jigerboo.'
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,146
Posted By Nabru
Your little rant in the box is wrong. Now that...

Your little rant in the box is wrong. Now that they are used by Graal Online they are OWNED by Graal Online / Linux cyberjoueurs.

Because of that, they could be reused, but that is frowned upon....
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-05-2009, 07:56 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,753
Posted By Nabru
happy birthday

happy birthday
Forum: Level Design 07-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,412
Posted By Nabru
First rule of the Wan, YOU DO NOT INSULT THE WAN....

First rule of the Wan, YOU DO NOT INSULT THE WAN.

Second, he has. It isn't his fault the majority of coders and gfx artists on graal are flakes.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-04-2009, 05:18 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,909
Posted By Nabru
Wow. 7 years, I was there for all of them. You...

Wow. 7 years, I was there for all of them. You were a great GC admin, the next will have some mighty big shoes to fill.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-04-2009, 03:13 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 16,568
Posted By Nabru
I'm talking about taking away the ability to chop...

I'm talking about taking away the ability to chop bushes to get bombs, arrows, rupees, etc.

This server, this game, is based on Zelda. The more Zelda things you take away, the less Zelda-ish it...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-04-2009, 02:27 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 16,568
Posted By Nabru
That plan is not loyal to classic at all. I'm...

That plan is not loyal to classic at all. I'm incredibly disappointed.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-04-2009, 01:04 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,396
Posted By Nabru
holynecro batman!

holynecro batman!
Forum: Future Improvements 07-03-2009, 07:57 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,587
Posted By Nabru
I think the fact none of these tools have seen...

I think the fact none of these tools have seen updates in over 3 years, and hes trying to build everything into one program just shows laziness and being uninterested in graal in general.

If it's...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-03-2009, 04:04 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,944
Posted By Nabru
have you tried the gani in " " 's? like you...

have you tried the gani in " " 's?

like you did at "setani("shoot",""); "
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-03-2009, 03:46 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,062
Posted By Nabru
Hit me up on aim sometime, i have the levels,...

Hit me up on aim sometime, i have the levels, images

edit: no ganis
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-03-2009, 03:41 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,210
Posted By Nabru
lolwut?

lolwut?
Showing results 51 to 75 of 402

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.