Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CyberX
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-05-2003, 07:24 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,587
Posted By CyberX
Post Playerworld Review: Cynical

I'm going to make some reviews of the currents Graal Online Playerworlds. Starting for the newest one: Cynical.

Creativity - 5/10 - I didn't see many new things in the server. The jobs aren't that...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-04-2003, 07:38 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 4,594
Posted By CyberX
Sorry but I don't like it... And my guess is...

Sorry but I don't like it...
And my guess is that no one will play on it but the staff...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2003, 05:14 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,822
Posted By CyberX
I played it for almost an hour, and I haven't...

I played it for almost an hour, and I haven't found anything to do but milking. :\

Anyway, I loved the level tiling. I mean, every level is detailed which is amazing. :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2003, 05:07 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,664
Posted By CyberX
I think that something that has no development in...

I think that something that has no development in progress, which means that it will not change its content, it's determinated to stay with no players.

What's the point of playing it after you...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2003, 04:55 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,705
Posted By CyberX
Looks great! Just change the guns gfx and the...

Looks great! Just change the guns gfx and the roof tiles...
Well, and try to add more original things, it's like:

guns = Era
hats = everywhere

Try to add something that was never seen...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2003, 04:37 PM
Replies: 73
Poll: Opinions
Views: 5,131
Posted By CyberX
Rob, try to make the character a little bit more...

Rob, try to make the character a little bit more similar to the Graal style. Because it seems like another game.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2003, 04:33 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,095
Posted By CyberX
eXodia has 3 Managers that I know of: ...

eXodia has 3 Managers that I know of:

Ningnong
Wan
Snakeandy

not only Ningnong...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-30-2003, 06:10 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 5,553
Posted By CyberX
Yea, I agree to what Warcaptain said but I still...

Yea, I agree to what Warcaptain said but I still think they deserved that review. I know the Managers and I also know that they are very good at their areas (level making, npc scripting, and etc)......
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-23-2003, 04:30 PM
Replies: 125
Views: 10,089
Posted By CyberX
:( :( :( Still.. nobody likes me...

:( :( :(
Still.. nobody likes me...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-14-2003, 06:21 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,594
Posted By CyberX
You shouldn't quit Jaffer.... I'm still your...

You shouldn't quit Jaffer.... I'm still your friend...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-13-2003, 05:12 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,108
Posted By CyberX
Maloria is not that bad server anymore... It's a...

Maloria is not that bad server anymore... It's a very cool and enjoyable server right now... But the problem is that the majority of people don't go there because they still think it sux...
...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-12-2003, 09:40 PM
Replies: 125
Views: 10,089
Posted By CyberX
No one likes me... :(

No one likes me... :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-07-2003, 04:58 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,700
Posted By CyberX
If it's bull****, why did you steal gfx from...

If it's bull****, why did you steal gfx from there?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-07-2003, 04:50 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,809
Posted By CyberX
Well... DV, I can help you and you know that I...

Well... DV, I can help you and you know that I can... Anyway, I don't know why but we don't talk much often anymore... :(

We used to be very good friends but I hardly see you on AIM nowadays...
...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-07-2003, 04:46 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,888
Posted By CyberX
Haha, Malaria lol... The first idea was to make a...

Haha, Malaria lol... The first idea was to make a desert playerworld where these mosquitos would be there and there would be rare hospitals and if you got sick you would lose speed and health......
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-07-2003, 02:58 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,888
Posted By CyberX
Well, I'm sorry but I can't remove the tileset...

Well, I'm sorry but I can't remove the tileset because for many people that play there, the most amazing thing of the server is the tileset... Maybe we could make it better and improve with new...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-06-2003, 08:11 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,888
Posted By CyberX
Talking New Maloria

Hello once again,
Maloria had an account reset yesterday and along with that, many new systems and new features were released such as:

- New jobs;
- Job System (it works like that you must have...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-06-2003, 08:09 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 8,105
Posted By CyberX
Question thrashsoul, are you working with Koni?

thrashsoul, are you working with Koni?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-05-2003, 04:28 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,442
Posted By CyberX
Nemesis, I really appreciate your acts... You...

Nemesis, I really appreciate your acts... You were always a great Global Staff, as for now, Classic Playerworlds Game Master, and were always considerated my friend, I don't know if you considerate...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-05-2003, 04:12 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,811
Posted By CyberX
My idea is good Nem, take a look...

My idea is good Nem, take a look...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-05-2003, 04:10 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,700
Posted By CyberX
Haha, he's a famous GFX stealer... that's...

Haha, he's a famous GFX stealer... that's thrashsoul, he stole some GFX from Maloria's tileset too... And he is always making new PW's....
Haha, poor thrashsoul, what a shame... :p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-05-2003, 03:27 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,529
Posted By CyberX
lol, good point. :p Anyway, I think I'm an...

lol, good point. :p

Anyway, I think I'm an oldbie, since I started playing graal 4 years and a half ago when there was only Classic server to play and there was like 230 people and you had to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-04-2003, 03:25 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,337
Posted By CyberX
Because the PW failed with that score... And it's...

Because the PW failed with that score... And it's a shame for him/her...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-03-2003, 04:54 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,811
Posted By CyberX
I don't understand what you mean...

I don't understand what you mean...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-03-2003, 03:33 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,811
Posted By CyberX
My idea is to make each Week Championship in a...

My idea is to make each Week Championship in a different (most apropriated) classic server... For example:
The first week will be on N-Pulse, then the next week will be on Maloria, and etc...

And...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.