Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: OasaTor_PK
Forum: Crescent Pirates 10-07-2011, 04:33 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,199
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Under the strict and mighty ruling of the Mystic...

Under the strict and mighty ruling of the Mystic Hand, Emperor Vrael de Loxeus will lead the Crescent Empire into a grand era consisting of rich booty and immense power. The thought of the oceans...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 10-05-2011, 11:54 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,199
Posted By OasaTor_PK
oasa 4 empror

oasa 4 empror
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-01-2011, 02:39 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,777
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Thanks to this thread I remembered I had 1 day to...

Thanks to this thread I remembered I had 1 day to cancel it before it auto deducts my gelats.

Thx dudes.
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-22-2011, 05:18 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 11,076
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Being able to move instantly after having a spell...

Being able to move instantly after having a spell interupted..
My god this would improve so much..
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-19-2011, 12:04 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 5,564
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Whos that sexy badass hanging out just above the...

Whos that sexy badass hanging out just above the counter..
http://graalonline.com/community/gallery/249
Nov 2001..

10 years ago..
...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-12-2011, 12:51 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 5,174
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Multiple...

Multiple http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/44/Abraham_Lincoln_head_on_shoulders_photo_portrait.jpg/225px-Abraham_Lincoln_head_on_shoulders_photo_portrait.jpg Will get you started.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-06-2011, 01:08 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,260
Posted By OasaTor_PK
happy bday my lagger bro from another ho

happy bday my lagger bro from another ho
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-05-2011, 12:50 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,588
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Nerd alert nerd alert all hands on deck all hands...

Nerd alert nerd alert all hands on deck all hands on deck
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 06-23-2011, 02:45 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 13,671
Posted By OasaTor_PK
i remember i played a girl on npulse and picked...

i remember i played a girl on npulse and picked up dudes.
I was like 9.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-21-2011, 08:27 PM
Replies: 325
Views: 71,104
Posted By OasaTor_PK
I support the idea 100% of making an oasa empror...

I support the idea 100% of making an oasa empror shield for all the hard work i put into the community.

It should also get imba stats because I am breaking the system.
Forum: Samurai 06-12-2011, 02:31 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 7,952
Posted By OasaTor_PK
oasa demands 2 be empror of dustari if my...

oasa demands 2 be empror of dustari
if my demands arent met no pizza for u
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-10-2011, 09:35 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,636
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Happy Birthday you Superstar!

Happy Birthday you Superstar!
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-10-2011, 09:19 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,687
Posted By OasaTor_PK
I'd love to see some examples of what this looks...

I'd love to see some examples of what this looks like on Kingdoms iPhone. I have always wanted to see my lucious purple hair under my hats..
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-01-2011, 03:42 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,890
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Thank god there is still a Loxeus member around...

Thank god there is still a Loxeus member around to spice up this momentous occasion.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-31-2011, 01:51 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,297
Posted By OasaTor_PK
If I cant use the abilities granted to me in the...

If I cant use the abilities granted to me in the spar, why can Brigid users use Sanc?

I am fine with the rez being retuned to be usable in the spar, its just why be Balor if I cant use any of the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-31-2011, 01:45 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,841
Posted By OasaTor_PK
y am i not on ur list im ur god damn best friend...

y am i not on ur list im ur god damn best friend and tought ue verythi u kno
Forum: Samurai 05-30-2011, 04:30 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,243
Posted By OasaTor_PK
can i join samurai on june 05 2011

can i join samurai on june 05 2011
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-26-2011, 01:11 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,154
Posted By OasaTor_PK
By people do you mean singular or plural? Cause...

By people do you mean singular or plural? Cause if you mean it in a plural sense I'd have to disagree with you.

Otherwise I do like the changes.
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-22-2011, 11:21 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,127
Posted By OasaTor_PK
i kill zorbis with a pail of boiling water and a...

i kill zorbis with a pail of boiling water and a little bit of butter.
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,845
Posted By OasaTor_PK
I think GK needs more items with physical...

I think GK needs more items with physical resistance.
We got only +12 items (rarE), crappy ammy and ring at shop. People who use RoE got 0 phys resistance and get no chance to get better resistance...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-22-2011, 02:39 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,015
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Another event where the richer get richer, and...

Another event where the richer get richer, and the poorer stay still.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-20-2011, 06:16 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 888
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Hey man don't go Tig told me that the game is...

Hey man don't go Tig told me that the game is being updated! Oh wait..

Was fun playing with you the short time I was back, have a good one.
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-20-2011, 06:15 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,127
Posted By OasaTor_PK
As current and future standing empror of zormite...

As current and future standing empror of zormite ur denied. But srsly, just curious why? You planning to move something there or what?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-15-2011, 04:52 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,829
Posted By OasaTor_PK
oasa 4 em no orc racism

oasa 4 em
no orc racism
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-14-2011, 01:55 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 14,901
Posted By OasaTor_PK
in b4 an afternoon of digging up a god damn...

in b4 an afternoon of digging up a god damn hidden bag for best item.
for the love of god dont do that.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.