Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Vman13x
Forum: Bug Report 01-13-2011, 03:47 AM
Replies: 261
Views: 1,021,189
Posted By Vman13x
Client not opening Process: Graal [484] ...

Client not opening

Process: Graal [484]
Path: /Users/Puj/Downloads/Graal.app/Contents/MacOS/Graal
Identifier: Graal
Version: ©2010 Linux Cyberjoueurs (6.0)
Code Type: PPC (Native)
Parent...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-12-2011, 05:19 PM
Replies: 67
ppa
Views: 11,351
Posted By Vman13x
Oooh snerdly

Oooh snerdly
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-11-2011, 04:32 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 13,272
Posted By Vman13x
lol

lol
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-09-2011, 01:30 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 13,272
Posted By Vman13x
Congrats guys.

Congrats guys.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-05-2011, 04:43 AM
Replies: 205
Views: 152,691
Posted By Vman13x
I saw some guy asking a question to your mom lol ^

I saw some guy asking a question to your mom lol ^
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-03-2011, 07:37 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 20,994
Posted By Vman13x
Khort says he has to use his mouse to fire on pc...

Khort says he has to use his mouse to fire on pc iEra, don't know if that's only him or not.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-03-2011, 04:41 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 34,393
Posted By Vman13x
The same thing happens to noto lol

The same thing happens to noto lol
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-03-2011, 04:39 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,363
Posted By Vman13x
Era iPhones gang/base system ensures constant...

Era iPhones gang/base system ensures constant raids and can be quite fun.
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-28-2010, 09:56 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,480
Posted By Vman13x
HBD lardo :D

HBD lardo :D
Forum: Videos 12-27-2010, 11:14 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 12,804
Posted By Vman13x
Hahahaha "FU MAN"

Hahahaha "FU MAN"
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-27-2010, 09:18 PM
Replies: 234
Views: 54,892
Posted By Vman13x
In the process of getting my m4 I also made...

In the process of getting my m4 I also made enough to buy a car lol
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-26-2010, 06:38 PM
Replies: 234
Views: 54,892
Posted By Vman13x
Actually it's pretty even

Actually it's pretty even
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-23-2010, 05:44 PM
Replies: 234
Views: 54,892
Posted By Vman13x
Bell is in the shell shop :D Thats all I've...

Bell is in the shell shop :D Thats all I've really been as I get killed as soon as I step out
Forum: Zodiac News 12-23-2010, 03:57 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 7,570
Posted By Vman13x
Oh lol my bad

Oh lol my bad
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-23-2010, 03:55 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 9,204
Posted By Vman13x
Good luck outside of graal TSA

Good luck outside of graal TSA
Forum: Zodiac News 12-22-2010, 05:56 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 7,570
Posted By Vman13x
I got a lupin ess from a present, but I traded it...

I got a lupin ess from a present, but I traded it for a reindeer mount. I think I got ripped off don't know

the items I've gotten are:
lupin ess x1
npc beans x39
Christmas dagger x1
angelic...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-02-2010, 04:36 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 9,174
Posted By Vman13x
Hahahahaha, so the staff is passing out useless...

Hahahahaha, so the staff is passing out useless tags now.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-30-2010, 06:11 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 9,174
Posted By Vman13x
Is it true these guys actually got "era wiki...

Is it true these guys actually got "era wiki admin" tags?
Forum: Era News 09-07-2010, 12:41 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 11,225
Posted By Vman13x
Go era news!

Go era news!
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-02-2010, 03:12 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 10,626
Posted By Vman13x
Era got a new manager?

Era got a new manager?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-07-2010, 06:06 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,076
Posted By Vman13x
Myrtle Beach for a week :D

Myrtle Beach for a week :D
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-27-2010, 06:38 PM
Replies: 180
Views: 39,432
Posted By Vman13x
Pokemon wasn't a craze in the US till like 1998,...

Pokemon wasn't a craze in the US till like 1998, your statement is probably from japan.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-09-2010, 03:56 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,044
Posted By Vman13x
Lol, you call the deagles overpowered? Look...

Lol, you call the deagles overpowered? Look around, There are guns way way better than the deagles even before they were nerfed.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-08-2010, 03:39 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,044
Posted By Vman13x
Points in general are retarded. I don't see why...

Points in general are retarded. I don't see why you guys like them.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-08-2010, 03:37 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 22,044
Posted By Vman13x
Mog was the best. Rogpog scammed my hgs once...

Mog was the best.

Rogpog scammed my hgs once :/ either that or I dropped them on accident and he took them. :D
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.