Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 217
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Mafukie
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-16-2008, 05:29 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 10,627
Posted By Mafukie
I think you missed my newer post last one on the...

I think you missed my newer post last one on the page :P, I don't think you understand the point by 'forcing'. None the less it was just an idea


Half-way there?! just gotta get rid of the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-16-2008, 12:23 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 10,627
Posted By Mafukie
Nice, finally some constructive responses. There...

Nice, finally some constructive responses. There are a lot of possibilities available for people to go directly to their server of choice after logging in, be it a listserver type NPCw or just saying...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-07-2008, 01:33 AM
Replies: 124
Views: 11,850
Posted By Mafukie
Try posting in the official WoW forum with a...

Try posting in the official WoW forum with a canceled subscription
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 11,850
Posted By Mafukie
hah, isn't that like pretended Honey O's is...

hah, isn't that like pretended Honey O's is really Honey Nut Cheerios? WoW has unofficial servers if you really cannot afford the monthly, but I am sure me posting a url would be against rules or...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-05-2008, 01:47 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 10,627
Posted By Mafukie
This wonderful game...

I wish I could develop like a lot of the smart, talented people here. Graal has come a long way, mostly due to the community. Lets face it the game wouldn't make it without the players, and it...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-05-2008, 12:39 AM
Replies: 124
Views: 11,850
Posted By Mafukie
One thing I've noticed is that leaving silently...

One thing I've noticed is that leaving silently is the best way to go, because that way you don't make yourself look like an idiot when you come back :P

Most of the time people write big exit...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-04-2008, 12:28 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,587
Posted By Mafukie
Looks better than a lot of drawn mobs in Zodiac...

Looks better than a lot of drawn mobs in Zodiac lol
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-02-2008, 02:00 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,118
Posted By Mafukie
R.I.P. Classic 5 players usually on

R.I.P. Classic 5 players usually on
Forum: Playerworld Administration Team 04-02-2008, 01:45 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 58,551
Posted By Mafukie
Pools Closed

Pools Closed
Forum: Playerworld Administration Team 04-02-2008, 01:40 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 58,363
Posted By Mafukie
Here is a good question for you, what is being...

Here is a good question for you, what is being done to prevent further saturation of Era's economy? The server seems to be locked down, much like Zodiac with people selling items for a ridiculous...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-02-2008, 01:14 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,820
Posted By Mafukie
I am terrible at graphics and I started this head...

I am terrible at graphics and I started this head in 2006 after losing the one soeone made for me a long time ago

Who else is a blade fan from the Puppet Master series?!
Forum: Graphic Design 04-02-2008, 12:40 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,820
Posted By Mafukie
Nice job, I like it. Now we need people who can...

Nice job, I like it. Now we need people who can design character bodies to match the quality of the tilesets :)
Forum: Level Design 04-30-2007, 01:11 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,762
Posted By Mafukie
Great job on this level, I like it a lot.

Great job on this level, I like it a lot.
Forum: Level Design 04-30-2007, 01:10 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,738
Posted By Mafukie
few water tile errors, other than that its decent...

few water tile errors, other than that its decent by classic standards. It's a beach there is supposed to be a lot of sand...
Forum: Level Design 04-30-2007, 01:08 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,368
Posted By Mafukie
The level has potential, but there are too many...

The level has potential, but there are too many of those grass patches all over the place. Sometimes things like that look best when not overused.
Forum: Level Design 04-30-2007, 01:06 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,898
Posted By Mafukie
Nice levels, Luda is a very respected Level...

Nice levels, Luda is a very respected Level creator.

I don't know why everyone is jumping on you, maybe because you just
started trying to make a name for yourself levels wise. Don't let it...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-10-2007, 04:53 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,969
Posted By Mafukie
I love it, just not Full Throttle. Kicked the...

I love it, just not Full Throttle. Kicked the Monster habit though *whew*
Forum: Level Design 04-08-2007, 08:13 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 828
Posted By Mafukie
Wrong forum, post it in graphics forum. Doubt...

Wrong forum, post it in graphics forum. Doubt anyone will make you one though.
Forum: Level Design 04-08-2007, 08:12 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,113
Posted By Mafukie
The design doesn't flow with what you are going...

The design doesn't flow with what you are going for, here is all this grand stuff with a bed in the middle when there should be a throne or something there. The welcome mat is tacky, the are too many...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-08-2007, 07:45 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 4,116
Posted By Mafukie
See you in a week pause pause ...

See you in a week


pause


pause


NOT!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-18-2007, 07:03 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,793
Posted By Mafukie
I'm sorry but I came up with the gift card idea!...

I'm sorry but I came up with the gift card idea! even before restaurants and other video games used them! *cough*

Its a solid idea, but its really not worth going through the trouble if it isn't...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-05-2006, 08:05 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,364
Posted By Mafukie
1280x1024 res possibly? looks too stretched out...

1280x1024 res possibly? looks too stretched out with res provided. Thanks in advance
Forum: Classic Main Forum 12-04-2006, 11:55 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 13,092
Posted By Mafukie
The day they get rid of Classic is the day I...

The day they get rid of Classic is the day I leave graal.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 11-30-2006, 06:25 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,113
Posted By Mafukie
We can't warp players to different locations if...

We can't warp players to different locations if they aren't online, GPs can't follow through with harassment/cheating issues if they don't see the player doing anything wrong. Most of the things FAQs...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 11-28-2006, 12:23 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,113
Posted By Mafukie
An in-game ticket system would be nice. But it...

An in-game ticket system would be nice. But it wouldn't be very effective since the FAQ and player have to be on at the same time, so PMing is best system for the game. We also only have 3 quests so...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 217

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.