Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 65 of 65
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: racil
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-13-2011, 07:10 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,864
Posted By racil
Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-13-2011, 12:00 AM
Replies: 131
Views: 21,325
Posted By racil
Well, its usefull to have a goal or an idea when...

Well, its usefull to have a goal or an idea when making levels, even if its just for practising.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-12-2011, 11:29 PM
Replies: 131
Views: 21,325
Posted By racil
So far it just looks like random objects...

So far it just looks like random objects scattered around the level. :(
Whats the area supposed be?
Forum: Level Design 01-17-2011, 02:50 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,106
Posted By racil
Does this look better?

Does this look better?
Forum: Level Design 01-16-2011, 01:57 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,106
Posted By racil
Ya theres supposed to be one there. Its nice to...

Ya theres supposed to be one there. Its nice to know people can see what its supposed to be. :D
I cant make the img though. Its a bit too complex for me...



I think it looks better this way, ...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-13-2011, 11:25 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,085
Posted By racil
Congratulations!

Congratulations!
Forum: Level Design 01-13-2011, 11:11 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,106
Posted By racil
I did try, but i had to add a lake beneath the...

I did try, but i had to add a lake beneath the second waterfall and it took up too much space. :(
Forum: Level Design 01-13-2011, 10:54 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,106
Posted By racil
I was planning on expanding and making the levels...

I was planning on expanding and making the levels around it too. Already made one more level (to the east of the firs one). The style is a bit different since i couldn't make what i wanted with the...
Forum: Level Design 01-13-2011, 01:00 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,106
Posted By racil
Ya, i work on classic.

Ya, i work on classic.
Forum: Level Design 01-13-2011, 12:54 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,106
Posted By racil
Thanks to all who replied. :D I dont know if...

Thanks to all who replied. :D

I dont know if i made it sound like im new to this? I have been working with levels for classic since 2004. Sorry for my confusing first post. Im not very good at...
Forum: Level Design 01-12-2011, 06:00 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,106
Posted By racil
River canyon

I made a simple river canyon level to see if i could.
I was trying to make it in a zelda like style and avoid too much detail, while still making it interresting, but i dont know if i succeded with...
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-12-2010, 07:27 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,747
Posted By racil
Happy birthday Bell!

Happy birthday Bell!
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-06-2010, 04:15 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,962
Posted By racil
hbd!

hbd!
Forum: Graphic Design 09-06-2010, 03:49 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 8,189
Posted By racil
Classic style swamp?

I read the Swamp Water thread yesterday and it made me want to continue working on my own swamptiles i made some time ago.
Thought i would post them here and see what you people think :)

Finished...
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,415
Posted By racil
Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
Showing results 51 to 65 of 65

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.