Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ffcmike
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-11-2016, 03:15 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 4,044
Posted By ffcmike
Has been going on for several days now. 55910

Has been going on for several days now.

55910
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-08-2016, 02:10 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 4,044
Posted By ffcmike
I wanted this to happen last year but there...

I wanted this to happen last year but there didn't seem to be much interest, and then suddenly we had events being hosted every day throughout the summer anyway so the idea was abandoned.

Will ask...
Forum: Your opinion 08-08-2016, 10:54 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 201,217
Posted By ffcmike
I agree with this, but should this happen then...

I agree with this, but should this happen then Unixmad/Xor/Snk can no longer resort to the excuse of "having 2 Eras/Classics on the same platform might be confusing to players", and should no longer...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-07-2016, 08:05 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,825
Posted By ffcmike
55907559085590955906 Still have some random...

55907559085590955906

Still have some random event nights every once/twice in a while. We have a Skype group where notifications are sent out about such occurrences, if anyone would like to be...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-07-2016, 04:31 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 14,965
Posted By ffcmike
I'm off work for a week :p. Tbh if the first...

I'm off work for a week :p.

Tbh if the first logo was in green instead I could have lived with that:

http://www.classicgraal.net/images/misc/header-green.png
Forum: Graphic Design 08-07-2016, 04:09 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 14,965
Posted By ffcmike
These have been in the website's public directory...

These have been in the website's public directory since (at least) 2007:

http://graalonline.com/themes/general/header-new.png

http://graalonline.com/themes/general/header-new.png
...
Forum: Your opinion 08-07-2016, 08:17 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 201,217
Posted By ffcmike
I guess my question at this point becomes why...

I guess my question at this point becomes why would supporting PC Graal as a game be undesirable? You can't just say "Why would management want to support a dead game?" because they are the ones who...
Forum: Your opinion 08-06-2016, 06:39 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 201,217
Posted By ffcmike
It was roughly 18 months ago that the agreement...

It was roughly 18 months ago that the agreement was reached. There was then discussion for a couple of months, and then by the time I'd developed everything I felt needed to be developed Unixmad and...
Forum: Your opinion 08-06-2016, 06:15 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 201,217
Posted By ffcmike
What about the fact that we already reached an...

What about the fact that we already reached an agreement? Do you think it's honourable to arbitrarily withdraw the agreement and stop communicating? They could have at least apologised no?
...
Forum: Your opinion 08-06-2016, 05:28 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 201,217
Posted By ffcmike
Well then, my point remains. For every...

Well then, my point remains.



For every developer that has remained exclusive to the mobile servers, there are a lot who have jumped back and forth between the platforms. I never said that iOS...
Forum: Your opinion 08-06-2016, 04:39 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 201,217
Posted By ffcmike
It was Stefan and Unixmad who set the target of...

It was Stefan and Unixmad who set the target of releasing iZone and Ol'West was it not? PWA also have no influence over mobile Graal with the exception of there being a management void.



I...
Forum: Your opinion 08-06-2016, 07:15 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 201,217
Posted By ffcmike
Zodiac, GK and UN had aspirations to move to iOS...

Zodiac, GK and UN had aspirations to move to iOS but this has not come to fruition for various different reasons. Delteria has ofcourse made its plans to launch on iOS abundantly clear but is still...
Forum: Your opinion 08-06-2016, 06:46 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 201,217
Posted By ffcmike
In that case I've edited out my response. ...

In that case I've edited out my response.



While it may have been several years ago now, you've played Graal the Adventure's quests that were released at the time, so I'm sure you're aware that...
Forum: Your opinion 08-06-2016, 06:29 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 201,217
Posted By ffcmike
I don't believe anyone worth their salt is...

I don't believe anyone worth their salt is attempting to develop a PC-only server at the moment? The concerns echo'ing around these forums lately are more to do with reversing the slow downward...
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-05-2016, 07:34 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,642
Posted By ffcmike
Tyhm (37)

Happy Birthday!

It will be a dark day if and when there's nobody left to post their regards for Tyhm.
Forum: Your opinion 08-03-2016, 02:52 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 201,217
Posted By ffcmike
Funnily enough that was the one and only...

Funnily enough that was the one and only condition that was originally asked from me.
Forum: Your opinion 08-03-2016, 12:54 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 201,217
Posted By ffcmike
That screenshot is largely owed to the time of...

That screenshot is largely owed to the time of visit, but the sentiment certainly rings true. PC Graal is a small pond in which the water is slowly but surely evaporating away.



If it were to...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-27-2016, 03:13 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 29,592
Posted By ffcmike
While the potential benefits of a new client are...

While the potential benefits of a new client are clear, this raises more questions than answers and in the absence of detailed information does little to provide re-assurances over the future of...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-25-2016, 01:43 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 29,592
Posted By ffcmike
But there is more that could be done to increase...

But there is more that could be done to increase exposure to the PC client no? A lot of which could be assisted by members of the community if given some faith & backing.



I was still...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-25-2016, 01:49 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 29,592
Posted By ffcmike
Apparently this was fixed ages ago but there is...

Apparently this was fixed ages ago but there is some problem with getting another new client released. Whether that's a technical problem or simply a matter of will still remains to be seen.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-24-2016, 11:28 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 29,592
Posted By ffcmike
Apparently having similar servers co-exist on the...

Apparently having similar servers co-exist on the same platform is a bad idea because it might cause confusion. :oo:

(not that I buy this pathetically lame excuse)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-23-2016, 01:17 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 29,592
Posted By ffcmike
Indeed. There are many possible...

Indeed.



There are many possible reasons for this, but the standard of communication has always been so poor that it limits one to speculation mostly.

PC servers may never reach anywhere...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-23-2016, 08:01 AM
Replies: 109
Views: 63,368
Posted By ffcmike
Why thank you for the positive name-drop, however...

Why thank you for the positive name-drop, however there is a humongous white elephant in the room inferred from this statement.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-17-2016, 07:19 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 9,714
Posted By ffcmike
Ahk5xLHyd1M

Ahk5xLHyd1M
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-15-2016, 06:19 PM
Replies: 109
Views: 63,368
Posted By ffcmike
To "the powers that be" I have passed on numerous...

To "the powers that be" I have passed on numerous such sentiments & quotes, in addition to sending numerous offers of a compromise, developmental partnership, additional non-Classic related work etc,...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.