Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 3 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
>
Last
»
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took
0.05
seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Spark910
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
08-19-2009, 09:45 PM
Replies:
15
Hiring For 23hotshot23
Views:
2,748
Posted By
Spark910
If done to some quality, with a concern for...
If done to some quality, with a concern for gameplay and variety it could be the sort of game people dip into when bored that doesn't need much commitment. So I think there is plenty of room for a...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
08-18-2009, 07:44 PM
Replies:
288
Global Development Team?
Views:
746,840
Posted By
Spark910
I think the title will imply something that it's...
I think the title will imply something that it's not. Furthermore, as a general rule taking talented people (in terms of development) and giving them non-development tasks and duties only limits the...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
08-12-2009, 03:15 PM
Replies:
18
New Idea?
Views:
3,491
Posted By
Spark910
It would be probably one of the more original...
It would be probably one of the more original approaches to a modern server, but you have to wonder if you're that motivated to make a server with plenty of quests why not just make a "classic"...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
08-09-2009, 08:32 PM
Replies:
20
So i have this gmap...
Views:
4,750
Posted By
Spark910
I think the individual level quality could be...
I think the individual level quality could be improved, but I still appreciate the general layout and design! You'd also benefit from some custom tiles, as it seems you're trying to do things that...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
08-07-2009, 04:43 PM
Replies:
20
So i have this gmap...
Views:
4,750
Posted By
Spark910
This gmap looks really interesting! It seems...
This gmap looks really interesting! It seems there is a lot of good use of cliffs against other terrain to make some fairly original (or at least, as I'm out of touch with Graal, some not over used...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
08-04-2009, 08:29 PM
Replies:
10
Poll:
Character Customization vs Gameplay & Content
Views:
1,735
Posted By
Spark910
Neither option really. I generally dislike new...
Neither option really. I generally dislike new head/bodies as there is less choice and I feel that time could be put into better things rather than a half-assed attempt at a new body/head system with...
Forum:
Level Design
07-29-2009, 09:51 PM
Replies:
17
Lagoon Level
Views:
3,399
Posted By
Spark910
Looks really nice. Just noticed on a second...
Looks really nice. Just noticed on a second glance that the shallow water at the top of the dirt area in the middle looks like a rabbit!!
EDIT: Would make some sort of cool matrix quest "Follow...
Forum:
Level Design
07-21-2009, 01:22 AM
Replies:
17
Andor modified (2002 - 2003)
Views:
2,513
Posted By
Spark910
If you mean the cliffs in the second picture,...
If you mean the cliffs in the second picture, it's supposed to be so that the ground in the middle is below sea level and the water around it is above it. Probably the best that can be achieved with...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-16-2009, 01:19 AM
Replies:
46
Day / Night Cycles
Views:
8,113
Posted By
Spark910
I agree 24 hours would not be a good idea, as...
I agree 24 hours would not be a good idea, as some players would always be in the same time if they play for the same periods (such as a couple of hours each weekday after school/work and weekends)
...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-14-2009, 05:46 PM
Replies:
17
What is with the modern...seriously.
Views:
3,208
Posted By
Spark910
Perhaps the problem is, as there always has been,...
Perhaps the problem is, as there always has been, that the division between players and developers have different ideals. Perhaps all these people developing are doing so as that is where they get...
Forum:
Level Design
07-07-2009, 11:57 PM
Replies:
12
Rock pillar idea
Views:
2,646
Posted By
Spark910
One thing that worked well for Rudora and also...
One thing that worked well for Rudora and also zelda having played it was low mountain areas so that you could see the top - your natural curiosity wonders how to get up there and what is up there....
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
06-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Replies:
21
Back (For a while)
Views:
2,706
Posted By
Spark910
My last exam is in 48 hours >_< then I need to...
My last exam is in 48 hours >_<
then I need to celebrate, think about things and find you again :D
again this is sounding sexual. nothing sexual here :pluffy:
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Replies:
39
Zenox - a new international classic server (dev)
Views:
13,066
Posted By
Spark910
The value of pictures in this forum section is...
The value of pictures in this forum section is worth much more than a thousand words! I've not seen many new server threads with images and things that (I assume) work in a long time - even if there...
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
06-08-2009, 11:11 AM
Replies:
21
Back (For a while)
Views:
2,706
Posted By
Spark910
I was thinking of you the other day. In a non...
I was thinking of you the other day. In a non sexual way. I promise. >_<
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-05-2009, 11:51 AM
Replies:
25
Modern servers, why do they exist?
Views:
4,385
Posted By
Spark910
I think most modern servers that use guns etc...
I think most modern servers that use guns etc come across as more of a game than other severs, as constantly increasing your kill count is seen as more interesting with the guns and getting new guns....
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-05-2009, 11:41 AM
Replies:
33
Where being professional counts...
Views:
4,791
Posted By
Spark910
Ha. I remember my English teacher stopping the...
Ha. I remember my English teacher stopping the class half way through the year and writing "A LOT" on the board and talking for about 5 minutes how it is two seperate words >_<
Forum:
Level Design
06-02-2009, 01:58 PM
Replies:
11
Some things i'm working on...
Views:
1,837
Posted By
Spark910
I prefer the ones with water. Perhaps the whole...
I prefer the ones with water. Perhaps the whole area should be some sort of swamp/water area rather than dirt paths!
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-02-2009, 01:54 PM
Replies:
55
Poll:
Graal: Nostalgia
Views:
9,259
Posted By
Spark910
I've often thought about this and think it would...
I've often thought about this and think it would be amazing. I have a pretty busy summer but plan to potentially return to development of Graal so would be open to a project like this! However I...
Forum:
Level Design
03-20-2009, 02:01 AM
Replies:
13
Old & New!
Views:
2,457
Posted By
Spark910
Amazing as always. Reminds me of good memories!...
Amazing as always. Reminds me of good memories! Always so many things going on in your levels. Now you just need to make a playerworld and take it all the way :p
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
02-18-2009, 06:39 PM
Replies:
28
Server names
Views:
3,094
Posted By
Spark910
Rudora = name of a japanese video game?
Rudora = name of a japanese video game?
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
02-18-2009, 06:37 PM
Replies:
204
voting for future moderators (?)
Views:
18,769
Posted By
Spark910
Hmm, it depends on your motivation for purchasing...
Hmm, it depends on your motivation for purchasing subscription time (or at least did at the time). I think it is a given fact that many users used to upgrade purely for forum access when it was...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
02-11-2009, 09:08 PM
Replies:
44
Coming Soon: Shaded Legend
Views:
8,672
Posted By
Spark910
Usually backups can be obtained from Stefan, so...
Usually backups can be obtained from Stefan, so not a massive issue.
Forum:
Birthday Forum
02-10-2009, 11:06 PM
Replies:
16
Spark910 (21)
Views:
1,622
Posted By
Spark910
Thanks all =) I kinda forgot about it, as I...
Thanks all =)
I kinda forgot about it, as I celebrated yesterday due to an early job interview tomorrow! :P
Forum:
Videos
02-08-2009, 05:00 AM
Replies:
63
Bomber Online
Views:
49,633
Posted By
Spark910
Ah, this is why Jessica (Angel) said she was on...
Ah, this is why Jessica (Angel) said she was on Graal again :p
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
02-08-2009, 04:51 AM
Replies:
44
Coming Soon: Shaded Legend
Views:
8,672
Posted By
Spark910
I approved the playerworld with a review back...
I approved the playerworld with a review back then >_<
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Page 3 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
10:48 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.