Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 420
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Matman58
Forum: Tech Support 01-20-2005, 08:29 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,844
Posted By Matman58
Pickles you ownz us all...anyways back to proper...

Pickles you ownz us all...anyways back to proper grammar. The new movement system is kinda hard to get used to at first when pking, but once you are good with it, it is a lot of fun. Also a lot...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-05-2005, 04:03 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 942
Posted By Matman58
Thx man...sorry I just wasn't paying much...

Thx man...sorry I just wasn't paying much attention when I posted. I will repost this there if you want to have this thread closed. Thx again. ^^
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-04-2005, 06:30 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 942
Posted By Matman58
Dolphonia Revival Project (looking for staff)

Any questions/comments may be addressed to Shaun ( AOL Instant Messenger: ShaunElementis ) or Tweaker ( no contact information available at this time ). Questions/comments may also be added to this...
Forum: Graal 3D news 12-31-2004, 05:31 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 44,952
Posted By Matman58
I agree a lot has changed since the 30 Person...

I agree a lot has changed since the 30 Person Beta Test. I enjoyed that. Though I also enjoy this beta test. I am still looking forward to exploring the castle on the island across the waterway. ...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-19-2004, 06:29 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,818
Posted By Matman58
Alrighty then, Osrs is right you just gotta hang...

Alrighty then, Osrs is right you just gotta hang in there. Things just don't always play out the way people want them. You are a good worker and I understand totally where you are comming from. ...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-19-2004, 06:24 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,818
Posted By Matman58
ProjectShifter...am I one the the persons you...

ProjectShifter...am I one the the persons you speak of in your statement??
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-14-2004, 07:01 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 8,992
Posted By Matman58
1. Oasis 2. Graal 2001. (Hopefully will return...

1. Oasis
2. Graal 2001. (Hopefully will return someday)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-13-2004, 02:17 PM
Replies: 101
Views: 12,107
Posted By Matman58
This is just the beginning of some things about...

This is just the beginning of some things about to take place. Myself, Osrs, and Polo are all working together on the project. And then if Stefan told me correctly we are going to do the same thing...
Forum: Graal 3D news 09-09-2004, 12:58 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 103,698
Posted By Matman58
The server is back up now so bring on the...

The server is back up now so bring on the playing!!! YAY!!!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-08-2004, 04:57 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,856
Posted By Matman58
I believe the site is excellent.

I believe the site is excellent.
Forum: Graal 3D news 09-06-2004, 07:52 AM
Replies: 313
Views: 103,698
Posted By Matman58
Well I wish somebody else would get on Graal 3d...

Well I wish somebody else would get on Graal 3d it is kinda lonely on there by myself lol
Forum: Graal 3D news 09-05-2004, 09:04 AM
Replies: 313
Views: 103,698
Posted By Matman58
Sweet...slash get on so I have some to explore...

Sweet...slash get on so I have some to explore with

Edit: Look a blimp!!!
Forum: Graal 3D news 09-05-2004, 08:56 AM
Replies: 313
Views: 103,698
Posted By Matman58
W00t I got chosen...I will post some screenies if...

W00t I got chosen...I will post some screenies if we are aloud
Forum: Graal 3D news 09-04-2004, 09:41 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 103,698
Posted By Matman58
I am just going to say I am still looking forward...

I am just going to say I am still looking forward to it if I am chosen as one of the 30 VIP's or if I have to wait a week. Still gonna play it no matter what. Oh well...*waits*
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-26-2004, 04:16 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,136
Posted By Matman58
Can you enlighten us on what EoM stood for then...

Can you enlighten us on what EoM stood for then we might remember...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-26-2004, 04:14 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,110
Posted By Matman58
LOL People get so pathetic when they try to do...

LOL People get so pathetic when they try to do things like that. It just makes me laugh. Oh well I haven't got anything like that yet though.
Forum: Level Design 07-08-2004, 03:11 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,193
Posted By Matman58
Well it looks good so far....and if it is for UN...

Well it looks good so far....and if it is for UN I hope it makes a successful transition and don't die like the other servers that all of a sudden made a huge overworld change.
Forum: Level Design 07-08-2004, 03:09 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,528
Posted By Matman58
I would say 5/10 because it is just a pretty...

I would say 5/10 because it is just a pretty average level nothing spectacular just jumps out at you.
Forum: Level Design 07-08-2004, 03:01 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,225
Posted By Matman58
Once again I see that as being better than...

Once again I see that as being better than something I could throw out....I mean if I actually would all out attempt making levels I could maybe make something similar. But hey.

6/10
Forum: Level Design 07-08-2004, 03:00 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,489
Posted By Matman58
I would give the first one a 6/10 The second...

I would give the first one a 6/10
The second one would be a 5/10
Forum: Level Design 07-08-2004, 02:58 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,748
Posted By Matman58
That is way better than what I could do. I give...

That is way better than what I could do. I give you a 7/10
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-08-2004, 02:54 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,761
Posted By Matman58
You say UN is horrible yet it still has the...

You say UN is horrible yet it still has the highest playercount on the list....so apparently a lot of people like it. And that is because it has a good community and lots of quests.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2004, 07:34 AM
Replies: 236
Views: 37,127
Posted By Matman58
W00t Comcast internet all the way....$20 a month...

W00t Comcast internet all the way....$20 a month for me!!!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-03-2004, 09:07 PM
Replies: 236
Views: 37,127
Posted By Matman58
Yea really, could you all give us an idea how big...

Yea really, could you all give us an idea how big the game actually his??
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-03-2004, 04:32 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 5,662
Posted By Matman58
Well I am not going to read the entire post but...

Well I am not going to read the entire post but if this was made possible and all the worlds are made into the hosted tab...instead of the Playerworlds going up and down the list by playercount make...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 420

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.