Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 400
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 70 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Conqueror
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-06-2014, 03:12 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 8,436
Posted By Conqueror
The gap is there by design.. :oo: Not very...

The gap is there by design.. :oo:

Not very encouraging news for the community of tomorrow. You can't honestly believe that basing the future of this server off of the hopes that the old will...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-06-2014, 12:56 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 8,436
Posted By Conqueror
Not the sole reason, no. But they played a part...

Not the sole reason, no. But they played a part in the chain of events that lead us here. :)

EDIT: (Here as in the growing gap between new to experienced players mentioned in my previous post)
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-06-2014, 02:20 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 8,436
Posted By Conqueror
I wouldn't say this has anything to do with GK's...

I wouldn't say this has anything to do with GK's downward spiral at all.

As stated in my previous post, there was a simpler time where level 40 was legendary status. But bad things happened.

-...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-05-2014, 05:23 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 8,436
Posted By Conqueror
Given the right tools, with the amount of exp...

Given the right tools, with the amount of exp that vamps currently give. Someone could easily max out every skill with a buddy in 35-40 hours of non-stop grinding. It's a mess.

But, if this is...
Forum: Bug Report 08-04-2014, 01:53 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 14,214
Posted By Conqueror
Exclamation Graal Website Gone(ish)?

Is the graalonline website being worked on or something? Whenever I try to access it, I get re-directed to the toonslab support page.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-01-2014, 11:49 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 6,854
Posted By Conqueror
Ahhh looking through the screenshots on Graal's...

Ahhh looking through the screenshots on Graal's website brought back some great memories. Here's one from January 2004 that I found of me (Shaman Orlando Shea). Funny thing, I still remember that...
Forum: Server Maintenance 07-31-2014, 12:16 PM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,734
Posted By Conqueror
It's the game :{. The only server I can log...

It's the game :{.

The only server I can log onto right now is Graal Kingdoms, but only on an older version of v6
Forum: Server Maintenance 07-30-2014, 11:34 PM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,734
Posted By Conqueror
Down for me again too.

Down for me again too.
Forum: Server Maintenance 07-30-2014, 09:06 PM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,734
Posted By Conqueror
:cry: -o9gf_soFBM

:cry:

-o9gf_soFBM
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-30-2014, 08:58 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 60,120
Posted By Conqueror
The machine was a legend. I remember I made you...

The machine was a legend. I remember I made you screenshot the specs to me because I couldn't believe it xd
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-30-2014, 08:26 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 60,120
Posted By Conqueror
Hahaha isn't that awesome? "For best...

Hahaha isn't that awesome?

"For best playing a video card with 2MB is recommended."

:D
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-29-2014, 05:48 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 35,129
Posted By Conqueror
Congrats Draenin and Mez :D

Congrats Draenin and Mez :D
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-27-2014, 11:25 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,835
Posted By Conqueror
yarite :rolleyes:

yarite :rolleyes:
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-27-2014, 11:20 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,711
Posted By Conqueror
That's it! Though I don't remember all the...

That's it! Though I don't remember all the pricing graphs and whatnot. And I have no idea what a Legendary MS is xd. Sounds legendary!
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-24-2014, 11:53 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,711
Posted By Conqueror
An up-to-date spreadsheet of all guns would be...

An up-to-date spreadsheet of all guns would be sweet if there's one available! I recently started playing again and I'd love to be able to compare all gun options.

I know you can type the name of...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-18-2014, 04:24 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 17,177
Posted By Conqueror
You can, it's just a bit pre-historic haha. ...

You can, it's just a bit pre-historic haha.

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134269341



Very interesting concept. Still not sure how I'd feel about a change like that...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-11-2014, 11:22 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 53,184
Posted By Conqueror
As Draenin said-- /cast alchemy xd

As Draenin said-- /cast alchemy xd
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-10-2014, 11:24 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 53,184
Posted By Conqueror
Post Mining, Fishing and Gardening!

http://i60.tinypic.com/2vlwb4p.pnghttp://i57.tinypic.com/sxhr1y.png

Attention citizens of Graal!

Coal, Iron, Stone, Cloth, Fish, Flowers & Perfumes are now more VALUABLE than ever before!
...
Forum: Gods 07-07-2014, 11:45 AM
Replies: 110
Sticky: Bile
Views: 98,466
Posted By Conqueror
If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure Black...

If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure Black Death doesn't actually shows up in your spell list GUI if that's how you're checking to see if you have it.

Try saying /cast Black Death

It's...
Forum: Guild Life 07-03-2014, 01:22 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,422
Posted By Conqueror
Hmm. Not sure what to say there! I was able to...

Hmm. Not sure what to say there! I was able to create one in the CP about 2 weeks ago on my alternate account.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-02-2014, 11:59 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 7,239
Posted By Conqueror
Draenin brings up many good points, all of which...

Draenin brings up many good points, all of which I agree with. Though the beginner tutorial has been improved, it still barely scratches the surface of all that there is to this game. It practically...
Forum: Guild Life 07-01-2014, 05:06 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,422
Posted By Conqueror
Sad indeed watch?v=1k8craCGpgs#t=03m22s

Sad indeed

watch?v=1k8craCGpgs#t=03m22s
Forum: Guild Life 07-01-2014, 02:38 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,422
Posted By Conqueror
Lightbulb Creating a global guild in 2014 (work-around)

Hey there,

I've read a few recent(ish) threads saying how people aren't able to get their global guilds up-and-running since the "Pending" list isn't updating/is broken. While this is true, not...
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-17-2014, 10:21 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,595
Posted By Conqueror
Happy birthday buddy!!

Happy birthday buddy!!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-02-2014, 07:24 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 295,660
Posted By Conqueror
The reason I don't like individual storyline is...

The reason I don't like individual storyline is because many times it fails to suspend your disbelief. For example, in Shaded Legend-- you were the chosen one. But you know it's not "true" because...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 400

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.