Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 3 of 7
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
>
Showing results 51 to 75 of 172
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 70 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Gos_pira
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-09-2013, 12:05 AM
Replies:
17
Delteria Update v1.2
Views:
5,167
Posted By
Gos_pira
I'm sorry to say, but I think that enchantment...
I'm sorry to say, but I think that enchantment background looks really bad. The character on it looks like it was drawn by a child, which brings it down. The other stuff looks good though.
This is...
Forum:
Announcements
06-18-2013, 12:05 PM
Replies:
135
Gs3
Views:
220,217
Posted By
Gos_pira
What's the point of extending if you still need...
What's the point of extending if you still need to use the "as" expression? Seems rather retarded to me.
It would make sense if you used it in a foreach on an array of objects of different type.
...
Forum:
Your opinion
06-17-2013, 12:08 PM
Replies:
79
Phasing out v5
Views:
131,224
Posted By
Gos_pira
I've played v6 on both windows and on linux, and...
I've played v6 on both windows and on linux, and the windows version plays much more horrible than on linux. I have no idea why. I ran it on the same computer so the hardware can't be the issue.
Forum:
Birthday Forum
06-10-2013, 12:15 AM
Replies:
25
DustyPorViva (26)
Views:
4,213
Posted By
Gos_pira
happy birthday!
happy birthday!
Forum:
Announcements
06-04-2013, 11:55 PM
Replies:
38
Serverlist Update
Views:
65,909
Posted By
Gos_pira
The solution would be to remove it and add...
The solution would be to remove it and add lifetime again or start with micropayments on all servers.
Forum:
Your opinion
05-30-2013, 11:35 PM
Replies:
79
Phasing out v5
Views:
131,224
Posted By
Gos_pira
Yeah, the joystick/gamepad support is great....
Yeah, the joystick/gamepad support is great. Feels more like playing ALTTP. =) I play with my Playstation 2 controller whenever I pk and such.
Forum:
Your opinion
05-29-2013, 10:50 AM
Replies:
79
Phasing out v5
Views:
131,224
Posted By
Gos_pira
It's not just how it looks, it's about how the...
It's not just how it looks, it's about how the elements act when you interact with them. Like marking text to copy and such. But, I guess you're right to some extent. I still think Stefan could put...
Forum:
Your opinion
05-28-2013, 01:39 PM
Replies:
79
Phasing out v5
Views:
131,224
Posted By
Gos_pira
This. And also the profile window from v5 is...
This. And also the profile window from v5 is better. The external windows should be worked on more so they behave more like native windows.
Maybe generate Gtk / Windows Forms from the scripts...
Forum:
Feature request
05-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Replies:
8
Changing name by yourself
Views:
27,106
Posted By
Gos_pira
There should at least be a system to request a...
There should at least be a system to request a name change of your server, which will then be moderated by appropriate people that might either deny or go through with the change.
That would make...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
04-26-2013, 02:03 AM
Replies:
33
Era Iphone for Android
Views:
6,990
Posted By
Gos_pira
Whoa! About time! =) Haha! I would've...
Whoa! About time! =)
Haha! I would've repped you for this, but I have to spread some first!
Forum:
Bug Report
04-13-2013, 04:29 AM
Replies:
3
Facebook Issues
Views:
11,256
Posted By
Gos_pira
Good! :)
Good! :)
Forum:
Bug Report
04-13-2013, 04:23 AM
Replies:
3
Facebook Issues
Views:
11,256
Posted By
Gos_pira
Have you tried clearing your cache? Simply go to...
Have you tried clearing your cache? Simply go to the app-page and press Ctrl+R or Ctrl+F5 and see if that fixes it!
Forum:
Announcements
04-13-2013, 04:10 AM
Replies:
135
Gs3
Views:
220,217
Posted By
Gos_pira
I think he means that porting scripts between...
I think he means that porting scripts between script engines would be easier with these changes. Unless I just misunderstood what you meant.
Forum:
Announcements
04-13-2013, 02:57 AM
Replies:
135
Gs3
Views:
220,217
Posted By
Gos_pira
I'd personally prefer: public class...
I'd personally prefer:
public class Options : TGraalVar
{
int age;
string gender;
string city;
}
Forum:
Announcements
04-12-2013, 04:47 PM
Replies:
135
Gs3
Views:
220,217
Posted By
Gos_pira
The C# syntax is nice. I never liked the LUA...
The C# syntax is nice. I never liked the LUA syntax. I'm for defining variable types and have a more object oriented language though. :)
Forum:
Bug Report
04-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Replies:
25
Rc Errors in Windows 8?
Views:
28,860
Posted By
Gos_pira
fp4 didn't do all the job. He simply cleaned it...
fp4 didn't do all the job. He simply cleaned it up. Credit where credit is due, this patch was initially released by OpenGraal on the graalians forums.
Forum:
Bug Report
04-01-2013, 12:23 PM
Replies:
25
Rc Errors in Windows 8?
Views:
28,860
Posted By
Gos_pira
I found this on the Graalians forums, thought you...
I found this on the Graalians forums, thought you might be interested:
http://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16533
Forum:
Tech Support
03-18-2013, 06:20 PM
Replies:
9
Graal Offline Tile Editor
Views:
2,691
Posted By
Gos_pira
Afaik the Graal v6 doesn't use the...
Afaik the Graal v6 doesn't use the filenamecache.txt which causes the level editor to not find the images. Try using Gonstruct (http://londeroth.org/~fry/gonstruct/) instead.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-15-2013, 07:01 PM
Replies:
21
What ever happened to this idea?
Views:
5,252
Posted By
Gos_pira
That is nothing new to me. I know the PSP port...
That is nothing new to me. I know the PSP port probably never will be released.
However, if you're going to keep raving about everything, I'd suggest you better your writing skills so people take...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-15-2013, 04:04 PM
Replies:
21
What ever happened to this idea?
Views:
5,252
Posted By
Gos_pira
I would like to see a Graal port to PSP so my PSP...
I would like to see a Graal port to PSP so my PSP can be to some use other than gather dust. Although, the smarter choice today would be to port it to PS Vita I guess.
Forum:
Feature request
03-05-2013, 12:16 PM
Replies:
13
Tile Layers - Commands & Functions
Views:
35,053
Posted By
Gos_pira
I approve of this.
I approve of this.
Forum:
Feature request
03-04-2013, 03:57 PM
Replies:
3
Miiverse support.
Views:
14,977
Posted By
Gos_pira
y?
y?
Forum:
Era Main Forum
02-13-2013, 10:00 AM
Replies:
95
Era Management Change
Views:
16,155
Posted By
Gos_pira
Fixed.
Fixed.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
02-12-2013, 09:03 AM
Replies:
14
Project Zaphod
Views:
2,737
Posted By
Gos_pira
How was this achieved?
How was this achieved?
Forum:
Era Main Forum
02-12-2013, 03:01 AM
Replies:
95
Era Management Change
Views:
16,155
Posted By
Gos_pira
Doesn't really surprise me.
Doesn't really surprise me.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 172
Page 3 of 7
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
10:45 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.