Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 3 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
>
Last
»
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
TSAdmin
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
12-26-2013, 12:11 AM
Replies:
14
Hello!
Views:
4,159
Posted By
TSAdmin
I've seen weirder. EG: People texting their...
I've seen weirder. EG: People texting their friend less than 10ft away. The age of technology where "casual" has been redefined about 50 times over. The definition doesn't matter, the action does.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
12-26-2013, 12:05 AM
Replies:
3
Happy Holidays!
Views:
1,075
Posted By
TSAdmin
Happy Holidays! Whatever you celebrate, whatever...
Happy Holidays! Whatever you celebrate, whatever you do, make the following weeks safe and be mindful of others!
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
12-24-2013, 09:32 PM
Replies:
14
Hello!
Views:
4,159
Posted By
TSAdmin
Welcome back. A lot of people (in my...
Welcome back.
A lot of people (in my observation, which may be inaccurate) have turned to the more casual platform of iDevice/Android Graal which doesn't have a huge presence here on the forums.
...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
12-23-2013, 08:15 AM
Replies:
71
Spar Complex
Views:
12,654
Posted By
TSAdmin
You would have to consider other people jumping...
You would have to consider other people jumping in and causing the distance between the original 2 combatants increasing. Or the possibility that when their "box" is close enough to a door to another...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
12-09-2013, 04:39 AM
Replies:
19
horrendous leveling
Views:
5,755
Posted By
TSAdmin
I've never been a fan of the darker/duller tiles...
I've never been a fan of the darker/duller tiles unless they specifically complimented the rest of the level (As you said, Comic Club). For this reason, I often declined levels submitted by community...
Forum:
Feature request
12-06-2013, 02:44 AM
Replies:
23
Subscription/Gelat Payments In Bitcoin
Views:
59,049
Posted By
TSAdmin
I've not read good things about Bitcoin as a...
I've not read good things about Bitcoin as a currency. Not from information fed to me, but from information I've looking into, myself. In my opinion, they have a ways to come before it should be...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
12-03-2013, 03:03 PM
Replies:
71
Spar Complex
Views:
12,654
Posted By
TSAdmin
I don't know if it's sad or not, but I haven't...
I don't know if it's sad or not, but I haven't had to log in to hear that and I have heard that. :p
Either way, you're right about that part. Management should listen to the people more regarding...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
12-03-2013, 04:15 AM
Replies:
71
Spar Complex
Views:
12,654
Posted By
TSAdmin
Most managements of Era don't know anything about...
Most managements of Era don't know anything about guns/stats but that's purely because everybody has different opinions of what it will be and how loud those people argue matters. Let's say this or...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
11-29-2013, 06:56 AM
Replies:
3
Happy Thanksgiving
Views:
1,296
Posted By
TSAdmin
Be safe above all else. Enjoy your holiday.
Be safe above all else. Enjoy your holiday.
Forum:
Birthday Forum
11-25-2013, 10:41 PM
Replies:
2
xXziroXx (26), 1337dragon (i dont know!)
Views:
1,363
Posted By
TSAdmin
Happy birthday, guys :D
Happy birthday, guys :D
Forum:
Level Design
11-16-2013, 09:37 PM
Replies:
17
Link to the Past level pack
Views:
7,096
Posted By
TSAdmin
That sounds like a pretty awesome idea.
That sounds like a pretty awesome idea.
Forum:
Birthday Forum
11-13-2013, 06:14 AM
Replies:
8
nikomi946 (58)
Views:
1,991
Posted By
TSAdmin
Bell <3 Have a good one!
Bell <3 Have a good one!
Forum:
Birthday Forum
11-09-2013, 12:17 AM
Replies:
6
elk (23)
Views:
2,377
Posted By
TSAdmin
Elk <3
Elk <3
Forum:
Birthday Forum
11-02-2013, 01:07 AM
Replies:
2
Kristi (29)
Views:
981
Posted By
TSAdmin
Happy Birthday...
Happy Birthday http://i.imgur.com/FhkqeLO.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/FhkqeLO.gif
Forum:
Birthday Forum
10-20-2013, 05:43 AM
Replies:
3
Meph & Masa (25)
Views:
1,510
Posted By
TSAdmin
Meph & Masa (25)
Happy 25th birthday to both these fine gentlemen! http://i.imgur.com/FhkqeLO.gif http://i.imgur.com/FhkqeLO.gif
Hope you're both enjoying it, wherever you are!
Forum:
Birthday Forum
10-18-2013, 09:46 PM
Replies:
3
MajinDragon (22)
Views:
1,160
Posted By
TSAdmin
Happy birthday \o/
Happy birthday \o/
Forum:
Birthday Forum
10-15-2013, 05:41 AM
Replies:
7
papajchris(22)
Views:
1,051
Posted By
TSAdmin
http://i.imgur.com/FhkqeLO.gif Happy Birthday!...
http://i.imgur.com/FhkqeLO.gif Happy Birthday! http://i.imgur.com/FhkqeLO.gif
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
10-15-2013, 03:05 AM
Replies:
41
Resignation from the PWA
Views:
9,826
Posted By
TSAdmin
I hope to see you around sometime :D Thanks for...
I hope to see you around sometime :D Thanks for all the massive help you provided, both as a PWA and a friend. It was also definitely a pleasure working with you. Hope whatever you do treats you well!
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
09-22-2013, 02:12 AM
Replies:
1
Feels like forever.
Views:
1,153
Posted By
TSAdmin
Welcome back! Yeah, I've seen this sort of...
Welcome back!
Yeah, I've seen this sort of thing so often that I don't think I'll ever bother saying "Goodbye". Just accept that I'll always be here, at least on the forums, even if I don't log...
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
09-20-2013, 04:01 PM
Replies:
31
Hello
Views:
8,817
Posted By
TSAdmin
Hi there. Your name sounds familiar to me for...
Hi there. Your name sounds familiar to me for some reason.
Just as a side note, I moved your thread here as the parent forum you originally posted in is a moderated forum and threads made in it...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
09-19-2013, 01:43 AM
Replies:
10
housing rooms
Views:
1,976
Posted By
TSAdmin
Then replace the $ sign with Euros :p The use of...
Then replace the $ sign with Euros :p The use of $ indicates that this isn't a European currency system.
Just a nitpick. I'm not completely serious about it. It just jumps out at me sitting right...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
09-18-2013, 07:58 AM
Replies:
10
housing rooms
Views:
1,976
Posted By
TSAdmin
The incorrect use of the "." in these prices is...
The incorrect use of the "." in these prices is either bugging me or making me believe the prices are super cheap and someone merely kept adding a 3rd "0" to the cents part of the price.
Forum:
Era Main Forum
09-15-2013, 01:11 PM
Replies:
9
double action!!
Views:
1,650
Posted By
TSAdmin
Viewing it as an idea, it sounds completely...
Viewing it as an idea, it sounds completely impractical and I wouldn't bother supporting it.
Viewing it as someone who has developed on Era in the past, it just plain wouldn't matter due to the...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
09-15-2013, 12:59 PM
Replies:
30
Delteria Updated (Again)
Views:
12,612
Posted By
TSAdmin
^ Pretty much this because font aside: Light text...
^ Pretty much this because font aside: Light text on light backgrounds, dark text on dark backgrounds/overlays, etc on it's own makes any font hard to read and is generally bad practice anyway.
...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
09-15-2013, 12:47 PM
Replies:
5
lightsaber :glow's
Views:
2,071
Posted By
TSAdmin
I think it follows pretty much the same colour...
I think it follows pretty much the same colour palette as glowsticks with typical white, red, green, yellow, etc. No specifically dark colours to my eye.
Off the top of my head from memory, some...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Page 3 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
10:05 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.