Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Darlene159
Forum: N-Pulse News 02-04-2015, 12:14 PM
Replies: 174
Sticky: N-Pulse Latest.
Views: 179,610
Posted By Darlene159
I am sure I have the stuff for it too, as I saved...

I am sure I have the stuff for it too, as I saved everything often on CD, just haven't had time to look for it. If you find that you dont have something, let me know, and I will look.

Good answer.
Forum: N-Pulse News 02-03-2015, 10:08 PM
Replies: 174
Sticky: N-Pulse Latest.
Views: 179,610
Posted By Darlene159
Maybe they could put the amusement park stuff...

Maybe they could put the amusement park stuff back up. I know there was a roller coaster, and some games, but I don't remember what all was there. I loved it, and MG worked hard getting scripters and...
Forum: Bug Report 02-02-2015, 10:32 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 101,766
Posted By Darlene159
I asked Unixmad, and he said they will try to...

I asked Unixmad, and he said they will try to release a linux client.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-01-2015, 12:18 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,633
Posted By Darlene159
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.ph...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134269829
Forum: Your opinion 01-28-2015, 05:20 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 67,674
Posted By Darlene159
My favorite also. I would change it if I could.

My favorite also. I would change it if I could.
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-26-2015, 11:13 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,278
Posted By Darlene159
Happy Birthday, TSAdmin

Happy Birthday, TSAdmin
Forum: Tech Support 01-20-2015, 11:31 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,649
Posted By Darlene159
I went to the website, and downloaded it. Not...

I went to the website, and downloaded it. Not sure why it isn't auto updating.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-06-2015, 05:58 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,612
Posted By Darlene159
Congrats

Congrats
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-01-2015, 01:59 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,501
Posted By Darlene159
Happy New Year everyone. Hope it is a great one! ...

Happy New Year everyone. Hope it is a great one! :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-24-2014, 07:38 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,503
Posted By Darlene159
Thumbs up Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

Hope everyone has a great Christmas! ^^
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-26-2014, 08:05 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 4,833
Posted By Darlene159
Happy Thanksgiving

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. Eat Turkey, be Thankful :)
Forum: Playerworld Administration Team 11-02-2014, 03:47 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 70,632
Posted By Darlene159
Thread can be reopened should unixmad see fit

Thread can be reopened should unixmad see fit
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-01-2014, 10:44 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 13,515
Posted By Darlene159
Sad to see you go. Good luck to you, and thank...

Sad to see you go. Good luck to you, and thank you for all you did for Graal.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-24-2014, 11:03 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,138
Posted By Darlene159
Eventually, he became manager, with me. He loved...

Eventually, he became manager, with me. He loved N-Pulse as much as I did :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-24-2014, 01:17 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,138
Posted By Darlene159
Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday.
Forum: N-Pulse News 09-21-2014, 12:25 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 32,284
Posted By Darlene159
If you are told no, you just have to wait. If it...

If you are told no, you just have to wait. If it happens, it happens, if not, there is nothing more you can do.
Forum: N-Pulse News 09-19-2014, 09:41 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 32,284
Posted By Darlene159
I miss n-pulse so much...I want to just sit on it...

I miss n-pulse so much...I want to just sit on it for awhile. I hope that someone can get it back up and running
Forum: N-Pulse News 09-19-2014, 12:03 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 32,284
Posted By Darlene159
Absolutely true.

Absolutely true.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-10-2014, 12:28 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,796
Posted By Darlene159
I am sure the forums will be updated soon to...

I am sure the forums will be updated soon to include the facebook/ i-servers. I know unixmad is planning on updating the forums.
Forum: Gani Construction 08-30-2014, 12:03 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 16,961
Posted By Darlene159
Great job

Great job
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-26-2014, 01:27 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 26,472
Posted By Darlene159
Correct

Correct
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-25-2014, 07:04 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 26,472
Posted By Darlene159
No....just, no. I am done discussing this, there...

No....just, no. I am done discussing this, there is NO point. I stand by what I say.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-25-2014, 06:50 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 26,472
Posted By Darlene159
If you are talking about those other...

If you are talking about those other forums.....don't even go there. I'm not even going to argue with you about that, because it is horrible.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-25-2014, 06:47 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 26,472
Posted By Darlene159
It's "tame" because it is moderated.

It's "tame" because it is moderated.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-25-2014, 06:44 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 26,472
Posted By Darlene159
I am sure there was a reason for it....

I am sure there was a reason for it. Posts/threads are not removed for no reason.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.