Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 71 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Crow
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-26-2016, 09:47 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,984
Posted By Crow
You're stoned, aren't you?

You're stoned, aren't you?
Forum: Announcements 03-13-2016, 04:15 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 39,606
Posted By Crow
Nice, thanks a bunch for this :)

Nice, thanks a bunch for this :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-10-2016, 02:23 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 5,693
Posted By Crow
I'm surprisingly happy for the fact that my...

I'm surprisingly happy for the fact that my favorite french guy returned at last.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-12-2016, 05:38 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 13,169
Posted By Crow
I guess nobody knows our Skype usernames..

I guess nobody knows our Skype usernames..
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-08-2016, 10:38 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 13,169
Posted By Crow
You're not being serious, are you?

You're not being serious, are you?
Forum: Announcements 12-30-2015, 06:36 PM
Replies: 142
Views: 304,554
Posted By Crow
Idea/feature request: allow custom editors/IDEs...

Idea/feature request: allow custom editors/IDEs by making RC3 creating a temporary file, opening it in the specified program and watching that file for changes, upon which it then sends the new...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-24-2015, 12:43 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,115
Posted By Crow
To you and everyone else as well.

To you and everyone else as well.
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-22-2015, 06:11 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 5,253
Posted By Crow
Happy birthday~

Happy birthday~
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-06-2015, 08:50 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 3,442
Posted By Crow
The interactive objects on the type 1 tileset...

The interactive objects on the type 1 tileset never really worked well or at all, so yes, you'll have to create your own. If you ever get your own server, go ahead and take a look at my Atlantis code...
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-13-2015, 09:37 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 7,048
Posted By Crow
Happy birthbell.

Happy birthbell.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-19-2015, 04:06 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,445
Posted By Crow
No words should ever be filtered.

No words should ever be filtered.
Forum: Level Design 08-17-2015, 10:37 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 41,747
Posted By Crow
Too much Dota 2 for you, you are already part...

Too much Dota 2 for you, you are already part Russian it seems.
Forum: Level Design 08-17-2015, 08:56 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 41,747
Posted By Crow
Exactly.

Exactly.
Forum: Level Design 08-17-2015, 03:20 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 41,747
Posted By Crow
It was **** when I made it, which is why it says...

It was **** when I made it, which is why it says Rareware on it, not Rare.
Forum: Level Design 08-16-2015, 07:37 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 41,747
Posted By Crow
I can see you're still using my userbar :oo:

I can see you're still using my userbar :oo:
Forum: Tech Support 08-10-2015, 06:09 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 12,375
Posted By Crow
v2.2's editor still works, and is very close in...

v2.2's editor still works, and is very close in terms of features and whatnot to the most recent one. v2.3's doesn't, as it's already the standalone one, essentially.
Forum: Bug Report 07-22-2015, 07:53 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 28,325
Posted By Crow
The right one is part of grass to dirt...

The right one is part of grass to dirt transitions, and is being used as such on paths on Atlantis. The left one has been used as a detail-less dirt tile on Atlantis. I'd love to see any of the two...
Forum: Bug Report 07-21-2015, 04:40 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 28,325
Posted By Crow
Two pics1 tiles that now block but shouldn't

The two marked ones:
55840

Did not block in the past.

Edit: Nevermind. Valid fix, we just reused the two tiles on Atlantis when they should've been blocking tiles before, but weren't.
Forum: Code Gallery 07-18-2015, 06:37 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 36,868
Posted By Crow
Make sure you actually create a new weapon NPC...

Make sure you actually create a new weapon NPC for this, and add it to you as well.

Edit: Also, make sure to use the code in this...
Forum: Code Gallery 07-18-2015, 01:45 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 36,868
Posted By Crow
Pretty sure it still does, yup.

Pretty sure it still does, yup.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-04-2015, 06:53 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,875
Posted By Crow
You're both acting like the saltiest ****ing...

You're both acting like the saltiest ****ing children right now.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2015, 06:38 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 5,293
Posted By Crow
I finished it, guess I forgot to upload it, ill...

I finished it, guess I forgot to upload it, ill do that.[/QUOTE]
lol
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-25-2015, 01:56 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,867
Posted By Crow
Man, that tree has been unfinished for years.

Man, that tree has been unfinished for years.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-15-2015, 06:45 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 13,106
Posted By Crow
Well, it would certainly be nice if it had any...

Well, it would certainly be nice if it had any effect besides just the visual one.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-15-2015, 12:36 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 13,106
Posted By Crow
I'm afraid you won't be seeing much "new" content...

I'm afraid you won't be seeing much "new" content anywhere in the next few years if you only consider truly innovative ideas new.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.