Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 3 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
>
Last
»
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took
0.03
seconds; generated 70 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
cyan3
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
03-13-2014, 12:20 AM
Replies:
51
Pictures of your house!
Views:
8,589
Posted By
cyan3
idk maybe the lamp scripts got changed since I...
idk maybe the lamp scripts got changed since I made mine but to be honest I prefer the dark because it is much easier on the eye and I spent a lot of time in my house.
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
03-13-2014, 12:06 AM
Replies:
51
Pictures of your house!
Views:
8,589
Posted By
cyan3
Screenshots of my house. These were taken a...
Screenshots of my house. These were taken a really long time ago on my old computer before I had a widescreen monitor. I have more recent screenshots of the house taken on my laptop but they were in...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-26-2014, 11:17 PM
Replies:
6
The snow is gone!
Views:
1,391
Posted By
cyan3
I always used to change the snow tileset to...
I always used to change the snow tileset to pisco2 in winter to remove the snow. This also had the added benefit of being able to see elf mounds more clearly as the white mound on the green grass is...
Forum:
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
02-09-2014, 06:48 PM
Replies:
76
Scripting questions
Views:
17,322
Posted By
cyan3
The Graal wiki has a good page on the use of...
The Graal wiki has a good page on the use of SQLite in GScript.
http://wiki.graal.net/index.php/Creation/Dev/Gscript/Using_SQLite
Forum:
Bug Report
01-26-2014, 04:04 PM
Replies:
9
Animations Issue?
Views:
16,216
Posted By
cyan3
The issue sounds similar to the one in this...
The issue sounds similar to the one in this thread:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134269029
if so the solution is to login to login2 and download install packages.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
01-14-2014, 10:58 PM
Replies:
47
Celebrating 10 years wtf?
Views:
12,770
Posted By
cyan3
Started Graal in December 2004 but I stopped...
Started Graal in December 2004 but I stopped actively playing in June 2012.
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
01-03-2014, 11:59 AM
Replies:
7
House restoration
Views:
1,809
Posted By
cyan3
Strictly speaking it is the house you last opened...
Strictly speaking it is the house you last opened with a master key since it is possible to enter your own house without using your own key.
Forum:
Future Improvements
12-21-2013, 09:20 AM
Replies:
7
Graal RT?
Views:
2,861
Posted By
cyan3
The Windows Graal client isn't compatible with...
The Windows Graal client isn't compatible with the ARM architecture so it'll have to be re-coded specificity for the device and given that the Surface didn't really take off I doubt It'll come to...
Forum:
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
11-20-2013, 09:24 PM
Replies:
76
Scripting questions
Views:
17,322
Posted By
cyan3
Classes are used to minimize code reuse and helps...
Classes are used to minimize code reuse and helps improve debugging/maintenance of your code as you'd only have to edit the single class to apply the changes to every script that uses that class. For...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
11-17-2013, 07:53 PM
Replies:
4
Looking for GK Level Design tutorial
Views:
1,483
Posted By
cyan3
Make a new NPC script and add the code enclosed...
Make a new NPC script and add the code enclosed in the PHP tags below. It will add the Graal Kingdoms tileset and terrain markers for the map, but make sure you delete the NPC script before you...
Forum:
Tech Support
09-25-2013, 10:42 PM
Replies:
3
Graal Folder in Ubuntu?
Views:
1,841
Posted By
cyan3
If you haven't already you may want to check the...
If you haven't already you may want to check the always_use_location_entry option in dconf for nautilus to change the directory buttons to an address bar which is much easier for navigating to hidden...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
08-02-2013, 07:43 AM
Replies:
6
Graal Wiki
Views:
4,017
Posted By
cyan3
Back when I used to play I was pretty much the...
Back when I used to play I was pretty much the only person regularly updating the wiki so I has never really been used much in the contributive sense, that might be because it requires a gold...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
07-28-2013, 11:19 PM
Replies:
6
Graal Wiki
Views:
4,017
Posted By
cyan3
Anyone with a gold account can edit the wiki but...
Anyone with a gold account can edit the wiki but only Stefan/Unixmad are able to edit locked pages such as the main page etc.
Forum:
Tech Support
07-27-2013, 10:34 AM
Replies:
6
Linux 32 bit possible anymore?
Views:
3,564
Posted By
cyan3
Fair point.
Fair point.
Forum:
Tech Support
07-25-2013, 11:34 PM
Replies:
6
Linux 32 bit possible anymore?
Views:
3,564
Posted By
cyan3
Stefan does have a point though, hardly anyone...
Stefan does have a point though, hardly anyone uses a 32-bit processor, hell, even my old computer which is the best part of 8 years old has an Intel Pentium 4 516 and supports 64-bit.
Forum:
Tech Support
07-24-2013, 11:25 AM
Replies:
6
Linux 32 bit possible anymore?
Views:
3,564
Posted By
cyan3
Stefan discontinued support for the 32-bit client...
Stefan discontinued support for the 32-bit client on Linux and the latest client with 32-bit support (version 6.011) will not connect to the Graal servers because it is an older version.
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
07-06-2013, 03:36 PM
Replies:
10
Brigid update
Views:
2,381
Posted By
cyan3
Wasn't Brigid supposed to be a "pacifist"? The...
Wasn't Brigid supposed to be a "pacifist"? The whole reason for Brigid not using weapons was because the god is primarily focused on support prayers, Brigid users can't even use cause wound spells...
Forum:
Level Design
06-03-2013, 07:38 PM
Replies:
69
Sticky:
Nw2png2.0
Views:
223,465
Posted By
cyan3
They aren't in Deas version or at least not for...
They aren't in Deas version or at least not for me.
Forum:
Level Design
06-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Replies:
69
Sticky:
Nw2png2.0
Views:
223,465
Posted By
cyan3
Deas version won't run for me either. I suspect...
Deas version won't run for me either. I suspect it has something to do with the manifest because it throws this error message when I run it though the terminal:
no main manifest attribute, in...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-24-2013, 01:43 AM
Replies:
37
Graal Iphone/Facebook
Views:
10,006
Posted By
cyan3
I'll b ur gf <3
I'll b ur gf <3
Forum:
Birthday Forum
03-15-2013, 12:06 AM
Replies:
15
BigBear3 (21)
Views:
2,380
Posted By
cyan3
happy birthday bro
happy birthday bro
Forum:
Birthday Forum
03-11-2013, 10:05 AM
Replies:
6
cyan3 (23), Gothika (23)
Views:
934
Posted By
cyan3
Thanks guys <3
Thanks guys <3
Forum:
Crescent Pirates
01-09-2013, 10:11 PM
Replies:
10
CP House Report 1/9
Views:
1,731
Posted By
cyan3
I really should repair my house but I don't have...
I really should repair my house but I don't have gold anymore :(
Forum:
Level Design
12-07-2012, 03:44 AM
Replies:
8
GK Terrain
Views:
1,675
Posted By
cyan3
I'm not entirely sure if its possible or not but...
I'm not entirely sure if its possible or not but you could probably hack around it by using File IO to edit the terrain values in the level files but it's hardly a good solution and probably wouldn't...
Forum:
Level Design
12-07-2012, 03:32 AM
Replies:
8
GK Terrain
Views:
1,675
Posted By
cyan3
Sadly you can only manually set the values if you...
Sadly you can only manually set the values if you open the level in a text editor.
You would check the players z axis by using player.z = #.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Page 3 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
10:45 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.