Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 3 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
>
Last
»
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took
0.03
seconds; generated 74 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
maximus_asinus
Forum:
NPC Scripting
10-16-2017, 05:02 AM
Replies:
21
Sign font
Views:
13,612
Posted By
maximus_asinus
I eventually removed the font type option, but I...
I eventually removed the font type option, but I believe the script looked something like this:
new GuiMLTextCtrl("say3_text") {
useownprofile = true;
profile.fonttype = "FONT NAME";
...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
10-16-2017, 12:21 AM
Replies:
21
Sign font
Views:
13,612
Posted By
maximus_asinus
No, you're right. We tried this. Maybe it has to...
No, you're right. We tried this. Maybe it has to do with how I'm trying to use the font. It was inside of a GuiMLTextCtrl and I was using fonttype. I could see the changes locally because I had the...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
10-15-2017, 07:19 AM
Replies:
21
Sign font
Views:
13,612
Posted By
maximus_asinus
How exactly does this work then? I created a new...
How exactly does this work then? I created a new folder for .ttf files and uploaded it. But F2 gave error messages about the font not being found and would not download.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
10-14-2017, 02:43 AM
Replies:
144
Updates
Views:
272,654
Posted By
maximus_asinus
I can't take full credit on the sign script....
I can't take full credit on the sign script. Callimuc had an almost working system on Bomy Islands before David broke it. I just fixed it and added HTML support and limited multiple choice. I still...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
10-06-2017, 04:18 AM
Replies:
6
Graal3D Apparently is Coming Sunday
Views:
3,002
Posted By
maximus_asinus
it was actually sort of odd because unixmad was...
it was actually sort of odd because unixmad was on the forums that day. For a second I thought something was going to happen for once.
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
10-01-2017, 05:03 AM
Replies:
29
Remember when...
Views:
97,363
Posted By
maximus_asinus
The server was suspended as a punishment to Thor,...
The server was suspended as a punishment to Thor, it would only make sense that once Thor's punishment was up that the server would be restored.
But either way the server is done. From a brief...
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
09-28-2017, 06:15 PM
Replies:
29
Remember when...
Views:
97,363
Posted By
maximus_asinus
Remember when...
The closure of Classic was only supposed to be temporary?
Forum:
NPC Scripting
09-18-2017, 11:52 PM
Replies:
21
Sign font
Views:
13,612
Posted By
maximus_asinus
I'm going to necro the hell out of this post. Was...
I'm going to necro the hell out of this post. Was automatic font download added to the Windows client? Or will I have to use a download package?
Forum:
NPC Scripting
09-18-2017, 03:50 AM
Replies:
12
properly destroying GUI controls?
Views:
7,736
Posted By
maximus_asinus
Can someone clarify the different between...
Can someone clarify the different between onKeyDown and keydown? I read somewhere that keydown works off the mapped keys in the options menu, and onKeyDown does not. If I wanted to allow the player...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
09-17-2017, 01:35 AM
Replies:
12
properly destroying GUI controls?
Views:
7,736
Posted By
maximus_asinus
I'm actually having more trouble with that hack...
I'm actually having more trouble with that hack workaround. Is there any way to find the position of a row and then scroll to it that way? To me it is pretty ridiculous that it doesn't automatically...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
09-16-2017, 09:45 AM
Replies:
12
properly destroying GUI controls?
Views:
7,736
Posted By
maximus_asinus
okay to resolve the issue I used ...
okay to resolve the issue I used
function GuiTextListCtrl.onSelect(entryid,entrytext,entryindex) {
GuiScrollCtrl.scrollto(0, GuiTextListCtrl.getselectedrow() * FONTSIZE);
}
Probably...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
09-16-2017, 01:32 AM
Replies:
12
properly destroying GUI controls?
Views:
7,736
Posted By
maximus_asinus
I broke down and placed my script inside of a...
I broke down and placed my script inside of a weapon NPC which has fixed a lot of the issues I was having before. Currently I am calling it in a level NPC like this:
function onPlayerTouchsMe()...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
09-15-2017, 05:06 AM
Replies:
12
properly destroying GUI controls?
Views:
7,736
Posted By
maximus_asinus
How does GuiScrollCtrl.scrollto(int, int) work? I...
How does GuiScrollCtrl.scrollto(int, int) work? I am having issues with scrolling a GuiTextListCtrl inside of a GuiScrollCtrl. For whatever reason when using the arrow keys to navigate the menu the...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
09-14-2017, 01:51 AM
Replies:
12
properly destroying GUI controls?
Views:
7,736
Posted By
maximus_asinus
For future reference, onPlayerLeaves works. When...
For future reference, onPlayerLeaves works. When I was joining the class it was on CLIENTSIDE.
Forum:
Birthday Forum
09-13-2017, 04:41 AM
Replies:
8
Crono (30)
Views:
3,324
Posted By
maximus_asinus
hbd Crono
hbd Crono
Forum:
NPC Scripting
09-13-2017, 02:19 AM
Replies:
12
properly destroying GUI controls?
Views:
7,736
Posted By
maximus_asinus
I'm trying to what you suggested, but I am still...
I'm trying to what you suggested, but I am still having issues with the keydown repeating. Maybe showing exactly what I'm doing will shine more light on my problem.
//this.isDestroyed is set to...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
09-12-2017, 02:13 AM
Replies:
12
properly destroying GUI controls?
Views:
7,736
Posted By
maximus_asinus
I've run into another problem and I'm not...
I've run into another problem and I'm not entirely certain how to get around it or what is causing it. I am checking if a specific key is pressed when a control is active:
function...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
09-12-2017, 12:32 AM
Replies:
12
properly destroying GUI controls?
Views:
7,736
Posted By
maximus_asinus
For future knowledge this was an issue with how I...
For future knowledge this was an issue with how I was calling the next function and not an issue with destroy(). It works as intended.
I would like to know a decent method for destroying a GUI...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
09-08-2017, 07:55 PM
Replies:
12
properly destroying GUI controls?
Views:
7,736
Posted By
maximus_asinus
properly destroying GUI controls?
I'm currently having issues with a custom sign system I am creating. I think the bug exists because the GUI controls aren't being destroyed properly (working theory for right now). This is how I am...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
09-05-2017, 11:21 PM
Replies:
4
Script ignoring if statement conditions?
Views:
6,032
Posted By
maximus_asinus
I modified the script to return a string instead...
I modified the script to return a string instead of a numerical value which has corrected the problem. I'm interest in understanding why I couldn't mix a these two value types in a comparison.
Forum:
NPC Scripting
09-05-2017, 05:01 PM
Replies:
4
Script ignoring if statement conditions?
Views:
6,032
Posted By
maximus_asinus
I've further debugged the script and completely...
I've further debugged the script and completely removed the return -1 else statement in FindPrefix, yet the if statement still returns as if it is true. Now I have absolutely no idea how that is...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
09-05-2017, 03:56 AM
Replies:
4
Script ignoring if statement conditions?
Views:
6,032
Posted By
maximus_asinus
Script ignoring if statement conditions?
This is a small sample of a larger script I wrote.
if (this.item in db_quests.items3) {
temp.prefix = FindPrefix();
if (temp.prefix == -1) {
echo("Level not found in quest...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
09-01-2017, 09:34 PM
Replies:
2
Addressing Security inside NPC?
Views:
5,224
Posted By
maximus_asinus
Addressing Security inside NPC?
How secure are attr[] values from a memory editor? I'm defining them serverside and using them to sync data between the server and client. I'm wondering if because of their nature, will a player...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
08-31-2017, 12:49 AM
Replies:
2
GS2 equivalent of || (OR) in functions
Views:
4,580
Posted By
maximus_asinus
that is what I figured, thanks for the quick...
that is what I figured, thanks for the quick reply regardless
Forum:
NPC Scripting
08-31-2017, 12:21 AM
Replies:
2
GS2 equivalent of || (OR) in functions
Views:
4,580
Posted By
maximus_asinus
GS2 equivalent of || (OR) in functions
I feel sort of stupid for asking this, but I have four or five functions that call on one function. In GS1 I would have been able to do something like:
if (playerEnters || playerTouchsMe ||...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Page 3 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
10:48 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.