Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sky
Forum: GK Bugs 11-12-2012, 02:49 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 4,883
Posted By Sky
Damn, shoulda traded me that last night... ;p

Damn, shoulda traded me that last night... ;p
Forum: GK Bugs 11-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 4,883
Posted By Sky
You know I only gambled the thing once and put up...

You know I only gambled the thing once and put up a Phoenix shield and won an Xmas candy sword or w/e last night. Woke up this morning logged on quick and my Phoenix shield is gone. :(
Forum: Announcements 11-11-2012, 04:10 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 23,086
Posted By Sky
The reconnecting problem still happens. I lost my...

The reconnecting problem still happens. I lost my internet connection and it won't let me connect to GK. I can connect to any other server besides that one. :(

Yey, 25 mins later and I was able to...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-01-2012, 11:42 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,950
Posted By Sky
I got a mining hat outta the spooky box. ;p

I got a mining hat outta the spooky box. ;p
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-01-2012, 03:06 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,950
Posted By Sky
Blah, horrible time for my laptop to take a dump...

Blah, horrible time for my laptop to take a dump on me! My power at my house has been out since Tuesday. I been staying at my parents house with my wife and kids, such a hassle. But, I'll try and get...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-15-2012, 05:23 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 12,192
Posted By Sky
http://www.graalonline.com/community/g-files/playe...

http://www.graalonline.com/community/g-files/playerworlds/andor/picofday.png

First and only interaction I've ever had with unixmad in my years of playing this game. <3 Andor <3
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-12-2012, 10:37 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 9,297
Posted By Sky
I would totally log on and play....if I could......

I would totally log on and play....if I could... :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-31-2012, 03:15 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 31,519
Posted By Sky
When I played diablo I always went by the name...

When I played diablo I always went by the name Sky. So, when I came here that's what I used and here I am... ;)
Forum: Questions about V6 08-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 69,724
Posted By Sky
I have my laptop dual booting with windows 8 and...

I have my laptop dual booting with windows 8 and I will confirm graal does run on it. Although, what happened was I couldn't get any kind of drivers for my video card. So, obviously everything was...
Forum: Information 08-01-2012, 01:01 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 10,763
Posted By Sky
Haaa, I see what you did there. :D

Haaa, I see what you did there. :D
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-11-2012, 02:38 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,206
Posted By Sky
Lol I see what you did there... :)

Lol I see what you did there... :)
Forum: Feature request 07-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 45,672
Posted By Sky
To a fandroid, yea.. :)

To a fandroid, yea.. :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-13-2012, 12:21 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,022
Posted By Sky
Happy birthday man... I'll get you that one of...

Happy birthday man... I'll get you that one of these days ;p
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,734
Posted By Sky
Happy birthday guys!! Make it a good one ;p

Happy birthday guys!! Make it a good one ;p
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-15-2012, 05:21 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,657
Posted By Sky
Atleast with poison you can cure it or write...

Atleast with poison you can cure it or write scrolls for it. Blinding on the other hand your screwed... ;x
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-15-2012, 04:03 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,657
Posted By Sky
I still say blinding is worse then poison.. :(

I still say blinding is worse then poison.. :(
Forum: Bug Report 01-21-2012, 06:36 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,198
Posted By Sky
Always wondered why my graal v6 freezes when I...

Always wondered why my graal v6 freezes when I start the task manager? I haven't looked through the thread to see if it was solved or posted before. The game just turns to a black screen and it seems...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-14-2012, 04:50 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,657
Posted By Sky
i mean i guess, never really had that problem....

i mean i guess, never really had that problem. only problem i have is that lame blinding effect.. ;x
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,657
Posted By Sky
Poison is fine imo... its the stupid blinding...

Poison is fine imo... its the stupid blinding that needs to be nerfed -_-
Forum: Bug Report 01-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 12,811
Posted By Sky
Just comes up loading for me on Graal Kingdoms....

Just comes up loading for me on Graal Kingdoms. ;0

Using v6.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 8,326
Posted By Sky
Belt of eternal love from merchants ;0

Belt of eternal love from merchants ;0
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-08-2012, 01:00 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 8,326
Posted By Sky
Messiah bow earlier out of merchants box =o

Messiah bow earlier out of merchants box =o
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-02-2012, 07:07 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 8,326
Posted By Sky
Another adventures box which gave me a werewolf...

Another adventures box which gave me a werewolf mask... :'(

Lawl the free one from the table sells for 294 plat and the one I got from the box sells for 12 plat... xD
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-02-2012, 05:36 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 8,326
Posted By Sky
Got the adventures box which turned into a...

Got the adventures box which turned into a tyrants box which gave me shield of forgotten frost... o-o

hp-10 str+1 speed+1 ac+2 :D
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-20-2011, 03:41 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 5,300
Posted By Sky
I just don't understand why people but these...

I just don't understand why people but these awesome rares in their house? Everything good/rare has been pretty well kept on me.. ;x

But ya, houses do collapse/die too fast. The looting part could...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.