Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: callimuc
Forum: Bug Report 01-10-2015, 03:56 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 902,993
Posted By callimuc
I've been figuring a solution a few days ago...

I've been figuring a solution a few days ago which seems to work just fine. As I've been gone I couldn't test it any further but now that I'm back I'll continue my work :) already offered my help to...
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-06-2015, 07:59 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,988
Posted By callimuc
happy late birthday from me as well!

happy late birthday from me as well!
Forum: Bug Report 01-05-2015, 03:27 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 902,993
Posted By callimuc
I guess there aren't many options for normal...

I guess there aren't many options for normal playerworld users except getting custom systems as jakov kinda suggested, but I'm not too sure as I'm more used to developing on the mobile servers and...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-29-2014, 05:59 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 26,021
Posted By callimuc
*cough* DVD *cough* anyway, i remember...

*cough* DVD *cough*

anyway, i remember having konidias his backup. never had the chance to play either versions but from what i saw (image files, tileset, sprites, screenshots etc) both looked...
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-28-2014, 03:49 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,562
Posted By callimuc
thanks guys :) too late @ andrew :(

thanks guys :)
too late @ andrew :(
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-24-2014, 01:59 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,026
Posted By callimuc
It would be possible to create such a thing...

It would be possible to create such a thing scripting wise
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-20-2014, 01:57 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 6,862
Posted By callimuc
you'll recall them all the time, kinda like...

you'll recall them all the time, kinda like learning a new language. also you can find some functions by using /scripthelp keyword on rc, while keyword is some part of the functions name or...
Forum: Announcements 12-02-2014, 10:23 PM
Replies: 142
Views: 304,553
Posted By callimuc
On RC2 there are no bugs, only features you might...

On RC2 there are no bugs, only features you might not like
Forum: Announcements 11-25-2014, 08:40 PM
Replies: 142
Views: 304,553
Posted By callimuc
Looks like this has been helping to fix the...

Looks like this has been helping to fix the problem
Forum: Tech Support 11-25-2014, 01:27 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 5,340
Posted By callimuc
Indeed that one, but regarding the latest post...

Indeed that one, but regarding the latest post there it looks like it's an error with Graal. Still worth a try tho to at least get onto the server you're working on
Forum: Tech Support 11-24-2014, 08:40 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 5,340
Posted By callimuc
What happens if you use another RC? Like the RC3?

What happens if you use another RC? Like the RC3?
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 11-20-2014, 08:53 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,133
Posted By callimuc
Q37wvmrsSJE

Q37wvmrsSJE
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 11-20-2014, 07:00 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,133
Posted By callimuc
it does work!?! Q37wvmrsSJE

it does work!?!

Q37wvmrsSJE
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-13-2014, 07:06 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 17,426
Posted By callimuc
You won't run into any problems when making such...

You won't run into any problems when making such tools so far unless you create a custom external RC as far as I know
Forum: Announcements 11-12-2014, 08:14 PM
Replies: 142
Views: 304,553
Posted By callimuc
Oohhh ok, got it! Thanks!

Oohhh ok, got it! Thanks!
Forum: Announcements 11-12-2014, 06:38 PM
Replies: 142
Views: 304,553
Posted By callimuc
Looking great, will make sure to test it out...

Looking great, will make sure to test it out soon!



Probably the first time I'm actually believing that on Graal!


EDIT: Will it be possible for you to add small checks like if the user is...
Forum: Code Gallery 11-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 6,237
Posted By callimuc
They don't work on mobile servers sadly. But I...

They don't work on mobile servers sadly. But I remember adding a class with all shared functions to Era iPhone, not too sure if it's still around
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,742
Posted By callimuc
Here at the local police station, everyone's...

Here at the local police station, everyone's running around with RPGs and mega-ass swords

it's the present, it's the future!
Forum: Bug Report 10-26-2014, 06:09 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 170,539
Posted By callimuc
btw i can confirm it being broken on mobile...

btw i can confirm it being broken on mobile servers
Forum: Announcements 10-26-2014, 05:44 PM
Replies: 146
Views: 381,311
Posted By callimuc
probably should update when the 'update' button...

probably should update when the 'update' button appears, or rename it to 'downgrade'
http://i.imgur.com/jRtIf81.png
Forum: Feature request 10-21-2014, 07:04 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 24,398
Posted By callimuc
also thought of that but i dont really like the...

also thought of that but i dont really like the idea about it, should be something default
Forum: Feature request 10-21-2014, 04:50 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 24,398
Posted By callimuc
GuiDrawingPanel functions

Hey there,

I'd love to have these two functions for the GuiDrawingPanel:


//an addition to GuiDrawingPanel.maskimage(...)
GuiDrawingPanel.maskimagepart(int, int, int, int, int, int, str,...
Forum: Announcements 10-20-2014, 08:50 PM
Replies: 131
Sticky: New Scripted RC
Views: 289,519
Posted By callimuc
it's a command - you have to specify if you're...

it's a command - you have to specify if you're using a class/npc/weapon and the name of it



yea I do agree with you, just wanted to point it out again, you never know if someone wants to mess...
Forum: Announcements 10-20-2014, 03:39 PM
Replies: 131
Sticky: New Scripted RC
Views: 289,519
Posted By callimuc
isnt there like a command on RC which works like...

isnt there like a command on RC which works like ? Even tho it's not the nicest one and needs some configuration through serveroptions, the tool already exists :p
Forum: Code Gallery 10-19-2014, 02:51 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 10,644
Posted By callimuc
Indeed, you can generate one per script or use...

Indeed, you can generate one per script or use the level editor (while being in the editing mode, I believe it's the 'M' key)
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.