Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 51 to 75 of 461
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Spiker
Forum: Announcements 09-23-2014, 09:33 PM
Replies: 131
Sticky: New Scripted RC
Views: 289,519
Posted By Spiker
This is a really bad idea. Also, love that...

This is a really bad idea.

Also, love that the only "tags" for this topic is "worst thing ever".




FINALLY Unixmad is acknowledging us as players/developers.
Forum: Server Maintenance 09-17-2014, 08:45 AM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,734
Posted By Spiker
Fix the servers Thanks.

Fix the servers
Thanks.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-11-2014, 06:43 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 7,476
Posted By Spiker
Till next week.

Till next week.
Forum: GK Bugs 09-08-2014, 04:27 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,616
Posted By Spiker
Can not craft with wand in hand

I noticed if you have a wand in your hand, and click the item or the crafting icon in a direction that is not facing towards the crafting table, it does not allow you to craft since you no longer...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-08-2014, 03:20 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 8,061
Posted By Spiker
Is this ever going to be released? We are coming...

Is this ever going to be released? We are coming up on 1 year and we have all been hearing that facebook Kingdoms will release 'soon'. Any news? Anything at all?
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-31-2014, 07:44 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,678
Posted By Spiker
I really like this idea. It would keep the server...

I really like this idea. It would keep the server active since you have a single day or 3 days to collect a massive amount of items which would take a decent amount of time.

Make sure to not make...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-19-2014, 01:45 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,723
Posted By Spiker
Question. Has this issue been solved? Has he told...

Question. Has this issue been solved? Has he told other people this glitch? Why change our passwords now when it could just happen again? Is there anything being done about this? Is this a server...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-19-2014, 01:35 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,723
Posted By Spiker
Welcome to Graal Online. Here we go with...

Welcome to Graal Online.

Here we go with another "support center".
Forum: Kingdoms 08-17-2014, 08:01 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,041
Posted By Spiker
Vote for Spiker! (Ask questions here)

Vote for Spiker! Here's why:

I have been around since the beginning of Graal Kingdoms, and I remember the Role Playing aspect of the game. I want to get this Role Playing portion of the game back...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 08-14-2014, 08:39 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 23,087
Posted By Spiker
I found it. Thought I was doing a favor. :(

I found it. Thought I was doing a favor. :(
Forum: Crescent Pirates 08-14-2014, 02:34 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 23,087
Posted By Spiker
CP House Report 08/14/2014

It's not really organized, but if you have a house on CP, you already know where it is.

mazemaster: 91%
TooManyK9s: 80%
TooManyK9s: 57%
GoGetter: 68%
Graal767816: 27%

Graal1147945: 47%...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-10-2014, 06:53 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 26,472
Posted By Spiker
Pretty sure Graal Online was the first and only...

Pretty sure Graal Online was the first and only forum I've ever seen where you needed to purchase something to get access to, especially with such exclusively.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-09-2014, 08:00 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 8,084
Posted By Spiker
You say tanking them shouldn't be possible, but...

You say tanking them shouldn't be possible, but multiple people are doing it on a daily basis. I'm almost positive every person tanking vampire guards are not blinding them before they tank them. I...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-09-2014, 12:12 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 8,084
Posted By Spiker
Hard time tanking stronger monsters

Anybody else having a hard time tanking vamps, or even anything with really good items? I am currently 91 AC and here are my resistances:


I used to be able to tank vamps, ever since I switched...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-09-2014, 12:09 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 26,472
Posted By Spiker
Also, like Darlene said, IP Boards has a LOT more...

Also, like Darlene said, IP Boards has a LOT more customization and it's a lot easier to code for. Might be easier on the team as well as the community. Make it fun to come and read/post. DEFINITELY...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-05-2014, 04:54 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 5,235
Posted By Spiker
I really don't understand why Graal Kingdoms...

I really don't understand why Graal Kingdoms hasn't added a WoW style currency counter. Gold, Silver and Platinum. It'd be easy as hell to create and it would definitely shut everybody here up once...
Forum: Bug Report 08-04-2014, 02:14 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 14,214
Posted By Spiker
Thumbs down Shits wack yo.

Shits wack yo.
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-04-2014, 04:51 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 5,235
Posted By Spiker
Trade room book on table left of the Nihil Guy...

Trade room book on table left of the Nihil Guy above the trading tables. Must grab the book.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-03-2014, 11:11 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,140
Posted By Spiker
I have come into my first transmorged item from...

I have come into my first transmorged item from another player and I was confused as to how I would obtain the original shield back.

Currently, the item is a Baal's Tower Shield +12 with the GFX...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-03-2014, 10:59 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 8,436
Posted By Spiker
First off, it's not a viable option for...

First off, it's not a viable option for experience. The amount of experience you get from Brutals or other maps can be obtained in Xmas dungeon in literally 15 minutes. Once you get to a certain...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-03-2014, 07:40 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 8,436
Posted By Spiker
I love the idea, especially the way you put it....

I love the idea, especially the way you put it. xD

I agree with the Adventurer's points because most items on the game are actually already hoarded to the max. I have at least 10,000 of each...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-03-2014, 06:36 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 8,436
Posted By Spiker
Getting players to use useless items. (Maps)

So, I've been thinking about this for awhile now and I really think this would work. I love the idea of giving craft-able items a large list of items that need to be collected because it gives...
Forum: Server Maintenance 08-01-2014, 09:12 PM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,734
Posted By Spiker
I agree. I really don't understand why they don't...

I agree. I really don't understand why they don't remove it from the F2 shop. I know you need it on Graal Kingdoms to join a kingdom, but remove it from other places. It's annoying and false...
Forum: Server Maintenance 08-01-2014, 03:18 AM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,734
Posted By Spiker
First post. This guy is going places.

First post. This guy is going places.
Forum: Server Maintenance 07-31-2014, 03:02 PM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,734
Posted By Spiker
New game anybody? Anybody?

New game anybody? Anybody?
Showing results 51 to 75 of 461

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.