Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 64 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DragonX
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-10-2003, 03:39 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,692
Posted By DragonX
If the peg isnt yours would you remove it? No,...

If the peg isnt yours would you remove it? No, that would be stealing and you'd get punished so if you steal pegs here, technically you should get punished....soo?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-10-2003, 03:38 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,690
Posted By DragonX
Um actually it won't, period. Stefan and unixmad...

Um actually it won't, period. Stefan and unixmad already mentioned it before and as others said a final server will be released but GK will not be reset or anything >_<
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-10-2003, 01:12 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,690
Posted By DragonX
I resent that. I leveled fairly throughout my...

I resent that. I leveled fairly throughout my entire leveling. I am level 24 because of immense maps and I am proud of it :)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-10-2003, 01:06 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,710
Posted By DragonX
Gonmon is gone, mon ('gone, man' for those who...

Gonmon is gone, mon ('gone, man' for those who dont understand)
:(
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-06-2003, 08:46 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 597
Posted By DragonX
Ooh that is a great suggestion. It would only...

Ooh that is a great suggestion. It would only show your horse too. I love it!
Forum: GK Bugs 04-06-2003, 05:27 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 734
Posted By DragonX
Parties

The password command still doesnt work...I want to start a party and have people join so that they can't hit me and I can't hit them but I want to have a password so not everyone can join...but when...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-06-2003, 02:50 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 5,332
Posted By DragonX
Follow... D + v > v ^ > v ^ < v and...

Follow...

D + v > v ^ > v ^ < v


and yes you must hold D throughout the entire thing for it to work.
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-06-2003, 02:46 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,692
Posted By DragonX
Jagen suggested that for a horse not to be stolen...

Jagen suggested that for a horse not to be stolen you can make a collar for it which I think is a nicer suggestion XD
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-06-2003, 02:45 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 893
Posted By DragonX
Re: Re: Suggestions for the horses...

Yes exactly.
If your horse's constitution is 96, 97, 98, 99 or 100 (full) it won't eat. It has to go 95 and below for it to eat...and it goes slow which is WONDERFUL
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-05-2003, 08:46 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,298
Posted By DragonX
Yes that is perfect! Also to make them stop you...

Yes that is perfect! Also to make them stop you would need to play a melody too. Also hurdling skill should make horses jump and so there can be horse quests where you would jump over things and such...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-05-2003, 08:29 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,221
Posted By DragonX
Yeah I noticed that too. I got off last night...

Yeah I noticed that too. I got off last night with mine on peg and food near it. I came back and its gone, I went into a shop, went back to check if it was there and it was and I was happy. :)
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-05-2003, 04:38 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,545
Posted By DragonX
Did you not read a thing? The idea is that you...

Did you not read a thing?
The idea is that you need to go through the cycle.
Map 1 to Map 2 to Map 3 to Map 4 to Map 5.
From Map 5 (Immense) you get Map 1 and you start the cycle again, you don't...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-04-2003, 03:13 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 19,113
Posted By DragonX
Yeah, he was on Graal Kingdoms talking to unixmad...

Yeah, he was on Graal Kingdoms talking to unixmad (when unixmad came on, while Stefan was on vacation). He only stayed for about an hour or so though then he got off never to be seen again X_x
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-02-2003, 05:38 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,630
Posted By DragonX
It's a little past the midstages at this point in...

It's a little past the midstages at this point in time. Stefan will not change the whole system for a couple of people. If you want to suggest stuff, suggest stuff that has some relevance to what is...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-02-2003, 05:16 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 19,113
Posted By DragonX
Vangel was actually on a couple months ago... ...

Vangel was actually on a couple months ago...

The legends as I see are
Galen
Pachuka
Vangel
and
Antago
Also
Gonmon
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-01-2003, 12:48 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,813
Posted By DragonX
The cause wounds can be fixed by making it...

The cause wounds can be fixed by making it stronger as you level wisdom, thats the only logical thing to do. More wisdom means more power into your prayers. More magic means more magic power into...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-31-2003, 07:21 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,813
Posted By DragonX
For the 50 millionth damn time, Stefan and...

For the 50 millionth damn time, Stefan and unixmad both said NO reset until it is FULLY done so it won't happen, petition or not, you can get the president to tell Stefan to reset it and he won't....
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-27-2003, 12:50 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 934
Posted By DragonX
I am level 8 in agility and personality, you can...

I am level 8 in agility and personality, you can gain levels in them. I think you are just doing something wrong.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-27-2003, 12:49 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 840
Posted By DragonX
It's an alchemy item so it's getting removed.

It's an alchemy item so it's getting removed.
Forum: Zormite Republic 03-26-2003, 02:16 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,545
Posted By DragonX
Re: Revamping Promotion Intervals

"lvl 7 = Conscript
lvl 8-10 = Sentry
lvl 11-13 = Swordsman
lvl 14-16 = Knight
lvl 17-19 = Paladin
lvl 20+ = Gaurdian"


For level 20+ it should be Guardian not Gaurdian, just letting you know...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-24-2003, 04:32 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,279
Posted By DragonX
Pouch of Economy? Uh you mean of Holding? I have...

Pouch of Economy? Uh you mean of Holding? I have a pouch of Holding, I dont think there is such a thing called pouch of Economy lol.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-24-2003, 04:02 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,279
Posted By DragonX
They hold keys. You use them the same way you...

They hold keys.
You use them the same way you use sacks, open them up and put keys in it and close it.
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-24-2003, 03:40 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 923
Posted By DragonX
magic resist is for stuff like 'magic bullet' or...

magic resist is for stuff like 'magic bullet' or 'magic missile' and the other type of bullet stuff like bullet storm, bullet swarm, etc.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-24-2003, 03:08 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,279
Posted By DragonX
He just named his key ring that X_x I have the...

He just named his key ring that X_x
I have the only keyring of Holding I think (and it's really of Holding, I didnt name it that, it came like that from a shop XD). All my pouches and sacks are of...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-24-2003, 12:42 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,609
Posted By DragonX
Wow did you really have to triple post? I mean...

Wow did you really have to triple post? I mean double posting is bad enough but you go on and triple post! Use the edit button! >_< Also again, there won't be a server wide reset, deal with it.
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.