Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: HiryuuX
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2001, 12:18 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,964
Posted By HiryuuX
Re: Body11.png

That body was made by Valikorlia as far as I know.
It used to be called vbodymixing.gif but someone submitted it, it's nice to be able to use it anywhere though anyways :-/.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2001, 12:13 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 7,525
Posted By HiryuuX
Ah, a question. Is this going to be a forum in...

Ah, a question.
Is this going to be a forum in the communication center moderated by you Dante? I'm just wondering where you plan to do this :).
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2001, 12:11 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 7,525
Posted By HiryuuX
Name: Hiryuu Occupation: Traveler, bum,...

Name: Hiryuu
Occupation: Traveler, bum, sellsword.
Likes: Torturing ratmen and any food not made from fish
Dislikes: People eating fish, ratmen

I'd rather not type up some huge bio because I am...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-12-2001, 10:04 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 1,856
Posted By HiryuuX
I think cracks are handy sometimes :-/, I suppose...

I think cracks are handy sometimes :-/, I suppose some people feel bad about ripping companies off.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-12-2001, 07:34 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 1,856
Posted By HiryuuX
Maybe you'd have better luck asking...

Maybe you'd have better luck asking here...http://flashmove.com/board/index.php
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-12-2001, 07:27 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 1,856
Posted By HiryuuX
It costs $29.99 here :-/, but I didn't exactly...

It costs $29.99 here :-/, but I didn't exactly pay full price either...eheh.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-12-2001, 06:47 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 1,856
Posted By HiryuuX
Re: errr

Go to newgrounds and read some of their tutorials.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-12-2001, 01:31 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,231
Posted By HiryuuX
Re: Re: Re: Vermain Uses His Mad Gloxes In Valikrolaia!11

No it isn't smelly Vermain, it's a Slimer :p. They used to be a Bomy-type race that could multipy themselves and show facial expressions when you types certain actions, but they were removed by...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 12:04 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,026
Posted By HiryuuX
That old PMs/PMS joke is kind of old now, it's...

That old PMs/PMS joke is kind of old now, it's probably been around since PMs were added to Graal :-/.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 11:57 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,679
Posted By HiryuuX
They are part of a city that will be on a...

They are part of a city that will be on a hand-made continent I've decided to make for Valikorlia (A server that actually DOES RP ;)).
I hope to show just how stupid level generator is, and since...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 11:40 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,679
Posted By HiryuuX
here are levels...hiryuu-style that is :p. ...

here are levels...hiryuu-style that is :p.

http://hiryuushack.homestead.com/files/hiryuuscreen1.gif
http://hiryuushack.homestead.com/files/hiryuuscreen2.gif...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 07:48 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,357
Posted By HiryuuX
bumpity-bump

bumpity-bump
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 04:16 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,865
Posted By HiryuuX
Tyhm....hand over your Zorbi.

Tyhm....hand over your Zorbi.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 04:14 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,865
Posted By HiryuuX
It's pretty easy to edit Thak, in settings change...

It's pretty easy to edit Thak, in settings change it from the classic style to the other one "fancy, frames style" or something :p.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 04:11 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 714
Posted By HiryuuX
I don't think Fai ever claimed he started the...

I don't think Fai ever claimed he started the stick figure thing on Flash, his movie isn't 100% stick figures anyways.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 01:38 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,865
Posted By HiryuuX
Okay then the discussion is over, you can sit...

Okay then the discussion is over, you can sit around all day messing yourself up with your drinks, you'll be the one who pays for it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 01:34 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,865
Posted By HiryuuX
Holy god, have you not been paying any attention...

Holy god, have you not been paying any attention to what we've been saying for the last 10 minutes?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 01:33 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,865
Posted By HiryuuX
Yes, because I don't feel that I should have to...

Yes, because I don't feel that I should have to open another program to speak about something, is that so wrong? I really don't care how much you want to drink, but you don't need to post about...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 01:29 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,865
Posted By HiryuuX
He wasn't talking about a cough syrup trend. He...

He wasn't talking about a cough syrup trend. He was speaking of the way you mention yourself showing everyone livejournal in any post that talks about it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 01:26 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,865
Posted By HiryuuX
Lycia, that journal is pretty screwed up, you...

Lycia, that journal is pretty screwed up, you post about 18 times a day about being drunk...how much do you drink? I think you've got some problems you need to work out.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-10-2001, 11:59 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,996
Posted By HiryuuX
Hehehe, Clops was funny because he always used to...

Hehehe, Clops was funny because he always used to run around in his weird colored clothing and a big blue cyclops head :-).
I miss ansee and mexx also.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-10-2001, 10:08 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,044
Posted By HiryuuX
newgrounds am yum, watch the cartoon...

newgrounds am yum, watch the cartoon "Eddie".
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-10-2001, 10:06 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,044
Posted By HiryuuX
Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, or Harvest Moon :p

Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, or Harvest Moon :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-10-2001, 08:07 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 1,768
Posted By HiryuuX
Unless you made that shield awhile ago it's just...

Unless you made that shield awhile ago it's just an edit. I saw that shield long before you made the avatar :p .
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-10-2001, 08:05 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 974
Posted By HiryuuX
Bah, I'l play RTS again once Warcraft 3 comes out...

Bah, I'l play RTS again once Warcraft 3 comes out in September :p .
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.