Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: LordAzeroth
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 08:39 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 20,007
Posted By LordAzeroth
YES IT IS OKAY TO CALL TYNE'S FRIENDS INFERIOR,...

YES IT IS OKAY TO CALL TYNE'S FRIENDS INFERIOR, WHICH THEY ARE NOT, apology needed.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 08:37 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 20,007
Posted By LordAzeroth
By not apologizing to me, Rainee shows she's...

By not apologizing to me, Rainee shows she's furthur immature, and an ass.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 08:33 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 20,007
Posted By LordAzeroth
Apology from Rainee please!

Apology from Rainee please!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 08:30 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 20,007
Posted By LordAzeroth
I am stilling waiting for my apology Rainee. :(

I am stilling waiting for my apology Rainee. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 08:24 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 20,007
Posted By LordAzeroth
I DEMAND an apology from Rainee for insulting my...

I DEMAND an apology from Rainee for insulting my friends, calling them inferior.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 08:17 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 20,007
Posted By LordAzeroth
"And Tyne, I did not direct that previous post ...

"And Tyne, I did not direct that previous post
at ONLY you, but at everyone. Do not figure
youself to be the center of the world."

Too bad I am the center of this argument, what does...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 08:00 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 20,007
Posted By LordAzeroth
Ice Pick steals things from servers, and puts it...

Ice Pick steals things from servers, and puts it on his and we shove that directly in the admins face yet nothing is done, that is harassment.

I'm not saying the log proves you're corrupt....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 07:41 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 20,007
Posted By LordAzeroth
Ok, I won't do it again to admins.

Ok, I won't do it again to admins.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 07:39 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 20,007
Posted By LordAzeroth
Hey, they asked for it, and I sent them it. I'm...

Hey, they asked for it, and I sent them it.
I'm not downloading it and sending it to them, I am only linking them.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 07:34 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 20,007
Posted By LordAzeroth
Hello. I am Tyne! My Graal account was unfairly...

Hello. I am Tyne! My Graal account was unfairly banned, yet
my forum account should be banned.

Let me get this clear:
1) Gameo was the one who said 13, yay.

2) I didn't say that either.
...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 07:30 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 20,007
Posted By LordAzeroth
I'm not assaulting you, assault is when you hit...

I'm not assaulting you, assault is when you hit someone with something.

It is funny, and disgusting, and I'm sure other people thought that also.

Yes it does have something to do with Graal,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 07:16 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 20,007
Posted By LordAzeroth
How is attacking a Graal admin offensive to...

How is attacking a Graal admin offensive to everyone? It's not like I flamed, attacked, or did anything to anyone else.

So then ban my forum account, but leave my Graal one alone.

I'm not...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 07:04 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 20,007
Posted By LordAzeroth
That's exactly what I said to Marle.

That's exactly what I said to Marle.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 06:57 AM
Replies: 47
Poll: I'm BACK
Views: 2,260
Posted By LordAzeroth
*MAD GLOMPZ*!

*MAD GLOMPZ*!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 06:56 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 20,007
Posted By LordAzeroth
I need to apologized to get unbanned.

I need to apologized to get unbanned.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 06:44 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,561
Posted By LordAzeroth
OPZ! here.

OPZ! here.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 06:43 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,561
Posted By LordAzeroth
Re: Flash series!

My head is head_tyne.gif.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 06:37 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 20,007
Posted By LordAzeroth
It's only a temp-ban suppousedly, IceHawk likes...

It's only a temp-ban suppousedly,
IceHawk likes me and it'll be unbanned or whatever.
Yes you spelled "edited" properly.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 06:35 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 20,007
Posted By LordAzeroth
I don't understand why I'm banned from Graal, I...

I don't understand why I'm banned from Graal, I can understand the forums, but oh well.

"OH NO YOU MADE ME LOOK BAD" ::BANS!!!!:: :(!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 06:33 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 20,007
Posted By LordAzeroth
It's actually IceHawk's account, so I don't know!

It's actually IceHawk's account, so I don't know!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 06:26 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 20,007
Posted By LordAzeroth
Oh no! More news! I logged on to Captain...

Oh no! More news!

I logged on to Captain USA's account just to check if I was "IP BANNED", apparently I'm not, all he did was change the LordAzeroth password.

Peach lied.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 05:09 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 20,007
Posted By LordAzeroth
Atleast we don't downright hate eachother Marle....

Atleast we don't downright hate eachother Marle. :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 04:40 AM
Replies: 38
~
Views: 3,210
Posted By LordAzeroth
Wow!

Wow!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 04:24 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 20,007
Posted By LordAzeroth
I can feel the love.

I can feel the love.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 04:13 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 20,007
Posted By LordAzeroth
I also find it funny how Twiztid does like 174147...

I also find it funny how Twiztid does like 174147 things wrong, I
do one thing wrong, I'm banned, and he's playing Graal. Oh no!
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.