Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: _AcidIce_
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-22-2001, 06:53 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,376
Posted By _AcidIce_
Ratman im not talking about using that EXIST...

Ratman im not talking about using that EXIST tile.. im saying to make something LIKE it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-22-2001, 06:50 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,376
Posted By _AcidIce_
I mean you can change it a little bit to make it...

I mean you can change it a little bit to make it more graal like but I want to see something like it atleast not the old. . orange with a brown line the middle and then saying its wood.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-22-2001, 06:46 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,376
Posted By _AcidIce_
Umm .. Post Opnions..

Umm .. Post Opnions..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-22-2001, 06:45 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,915
Posted By _AcidIce_
I got Geforce III Ultra 64mb!! BEAT THAT!

I got Geforce III Ultra 64mb!! BEAT THAT!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-22-2001, 06:43 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,376
Posted By _AcidIce_
Tileset

they should make a wood tile set for the floor look realistic like the gif below.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-22-2001, 03:19 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,536
Posted By _AcidIce_
Must be all of us =/

Must be all of us =/
Forum: Tech Support 09-21-2001, 09:57 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 984
Posted By _AcidIce_
here !

here !
Forum: Tech Support 09-21-2001, 09:54 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 984
Posted By _AcidIce_
when 2 trees are connected they don't blend into...

when 2 trees are connected they don't blend into each other it looks like the trees got cut on the sides are put together ... there is a yellow tile with a thick black border looks really ugly.the...
Forum: Tech Support 09-21-2001, 09:22 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 984
Posted By _AcidIce_
Like I said before the yellow PM boxs aren't...

Like I said before the yellow PM boxs aren't showing and I see a gray box around the head of a player when I highlight there name.
Forum: Tech Support 09-21-2001, 09:18 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 984
Posted By _AcidIce_
New Graal Ver

Ok . lve found like 100 bugs on the new graal version signs are not working for me for some reason .. when I pause I don't see anything showing im paused I don't see others Rating when I press R , I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-21-2001, 06:39 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,362
Posted By _AcidIce_
not bad!

not bad!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-21-2001, 06:34 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,442
Posted By _AcidIce_
Bye Hawk ...sorry to see you leave.

Bye Hawk ...sorry to see you leave.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-21-2001, 06:12 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,220
Posted By _AcidIce_
:asleep:

:asleep:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 09:46 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 817
Posted By _AcidIce_
lol and then use this joint out of his mouth .

lol and then use this joint out of his mouth .
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 09:34 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 7,007
Posted By _AcidIce_
Even though I hate Penchoo .. I think the hat is...

Even though I hate Penchoo .. I think the hat is good and should be put up as soon another update is done .. Which should of been today .. good job penchoo
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-20-2001, 08:52 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,226
Posted By _AcidIce_
HAPPY BDAY MR.BOMY ADMIN!

HAPPY BDAY MR.BOMY ADMIN!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 08:37 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,499
Posted By _AcidIce_
most

most
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 08:31 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 6,402
Posted By _AcidIce_
lol Stefan cracks me up sometimes.

lol Stefan cracks me up sometimes.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 07:52 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,536
Posted By _AcidIce_
Spanky .. keep in touch

Spanky .. keep in touch
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 07:36 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,536
Posted By _AcidIce_
Bye Spanky!

Bye Spanky!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 07:15 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,042
Posted By _AcidIce_
lol.. I did it on purpose ******* for a reason...

lol.. I did it on purpose ******* for a reason cause thats how you sound.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 07:12 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,042
Posted By _AcidIce_
LIAR , TORANKUSU AND ANNR IS RITE YOU SUCK YOU...

LIAR , TORANKUSU AND ANNR IS RITE YOU SUCK YOU LOOSE ARGUEMENT !@@!$#$!^%$~!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 07:11 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,410
Posted By _AcidIce_
hi`~!E#%

hi`~!E#%
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 07:06 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,042
Posted By _AcidIce_
stupid

stupid
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-20-2001, 05:54 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 854
Posted By _AcidIce_


Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.