Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Torankusu
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 03:20 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,359
Posted By Torankusu
I did STAY AWAY from them. Any time conflict...

I did STAY AWAY from them. Any time conflict between us would arise is when they came into the same vicinity as me, and they would launch the attack first. I'm not stupid enough to pick fights with...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 03:14 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,359
Posted By Torankusu
Wha...? I was in forest prior to my being...

Wha...?

I was in forest prior to my being banned the first time. That's the only time any of them left the kingdom, and that's the only time it was a warzone at Gov's. I left Forest after I got...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 03:04 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,359
Posted By Torankusu
I don't remember that, really. I tried to avoid...

I don't remember that, really. I tried to avoid conflicts with Dustari after I was unbanned, and I would go to Gov's rarely to see if it was clear to sit and wait for lords to come by.

I remember...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 03:00 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,359
Posted By Torankusu
I had gone to gov's altar, I admit, yes, but not...

I had gone to gov's altar, I admit, yes, but not to PK them. They remained on peaceful because of everything, and I only know of them going back on b-mode recently.

The only conflict that I could...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 02:55 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,359
Posted By Torankusu
uhm, no, actually, I did go to Gov's, but not to...

uhm, no, actually, I did go to Gov's, but not to bother them.

They saw me there, and I didn't say anything, and they didn't say anything in return. One day when Tec came to the altar, saw me, and...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 02:48 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,359
Posted By Torankusu
hold on, I'm confused. Which ban? The only...

hold on, I'm confused.
Which ban?

The only time I was PKed at Gov's altar was BEFORE I was unbanned.

After I was unbanned I could go to Gov's and wait for lords and Dustari would leave me...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 02:44 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,359
Posted By Torankusu
this happened over a period of days. Some...

this happened over a period of days.

Some times I would be at gov's altar waiting for Lords to come by so I could level, and out of no where tec would start PKing me. Then later Craigus would join...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 02:39 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,359
Posted By Torankusu
I would assume that's why they left Dustari. ...

I would assume that's why they left Dustari.

Technically they can't be considered Dustarians as they were not in dustari at the time. =x
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 02:36 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,941
Posted By Torankusu
Flame Ice Dagger - dam + 5 weapon attacks: magic,...

Flame Ice Dagger - dam + 5 weapon attacks: magic, fire, physical.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 02:33 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,098
Posted By Torankusu
The bills were paid. The only thing canceled may...

The bills were paid. The only thing canceled may have been paypal to other peoples paypal, but those were also paid.

Well as soon as I can find ICQ logs I will post where she said "you are to be...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 02:30 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,359
Posted By Torankusu
[/b] I wasn't PKing Wren and Zoe, they were on...

[/b]
I wasn't PKing Wren and Zoe, they were on peaceful. It was more Craigus because he had stolen a lord kill from me and killed me with magic purposely.


[/b]
Oh, but wait, isn't this whole...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 02:23 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,098
Posted By Torankusu
if that's the case then you shouldn't have a...

if that's the case then you shouldn't have a problem with her deciding, right?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 02:14 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,359
Posted By Torankusu
oh, that. I didn't do anything after that. ...

oh, that. I didn't do anything after that.


I was running through Gov's altar because dustari was trying to PK me and it was funny because they left the kingdom to do so and would cast icestorm...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 02:02 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,359
Posted By Torankusu
stefan's last warning? the only thing stefan...

stefan's last warning?

the only thing stefan 'warned' me for was having my nickname as "NYCHRIS IS THE ****" becaus I had "****" in my nickname. Stefan did not understand it was a compliment....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 01:52 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,359
Posted By Torankusu
make sense. don't call me puddin'. There was...

make sense. don't call me puddin'.

There was no proof when they banned me for 10+ days for "frauding." It was a mere accusation.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 01:49 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,359
Posted By Torankusu
because you are wasting my money because of...

because you are wasting my money because of accusations.

I'm through with being banned because of accusations, there's no proof.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 01:46 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,359
Posted By Torankusu
oh yeah, I'd be the one to do it. ;) ...

oh yeah, I'd be the one to do it. ;)

:rolleyes:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 01:45 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,359
Posted By Torankusu
what 'person' From what we read you put it...

what 'person'

From what we read you put it into the hands of any admin, and Lyndzey made a decision.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 01:40 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,359
Posted By Torankusu
done. by the way, unban me on GK, I don't...

done.

by the way, unban me on GK, I don't know where lyndzey went or when she will be back.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 01:38 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,359
Posted By Torankusu
Torankusu_2002? odd. I remember relaying...

Torankusu_2002?
odd.
I remember relaying messages to you from him.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 01:32 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,359
Posted By Torankusu
sure. I've been on account Rahtnab but Brad...

sure.

I've been on account Rahtnab but Brad doesn't have the pass to my accounts, I'm positive.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-18-2003, 01:30 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,654
Posted By Torankusu
ahaha. sorry, but that's like a painting...

ahaha.

sorry, but that's like a painting from van gogh or someone. stary stary night, I believe.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 01:21 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,359
Posted By Torankusu
uhm, my name is brad and I set my nickname as...

uhm, my name is brad and I set my nickname as Brad and Brad has his as Brad just to annoy the admins...
My profile says my name is Brad.

check it.

But I am positive that no one has my account...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 01:16 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,359
Posted By Torankusu
Ouch. Brad's at Cancun right now and I am...

Ouch.

Brad's at Cancun right now and I am banned until Lyndzey gets back on or some other GK admin unbans me. I don't know why she didn't do it...--I think she thought she did unban me but...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2003, 01:14 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,098
Posted By Torankusu
Padren, drop it. Lyndzey said I am to be...

Padren, drop it.
Lyndzey said I am to be unbanned, that is all I needed.

You shouldn't involve yourself in this. If I was harassing Wren or Zoe, which I was not, because I was SITTING at Gov's...
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.