Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 73 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Cubical
Forum: Questions about V6 08-09-2012, 02:16 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 69,729
Posted By Cubical
It will still run all legacy windows...

It will still run all legacy windows applications. Every release after XP I've been skeptical about but windows 8.seems like it's on the right track with the way technology is advancing. I live on my...
Forum: Questions about V6 08-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 69,729
Posted By Cubical
I hope so because I'm getting a surface pro when...

I hope so because I'm getting a surface pro when it's released so I can play graal on a tablet.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,279
Posted By Cubical
GoDoT

GoDoT
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-07-2012, 01:37 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,427
Posted By Cubical
Id rather be able tip digg them up again.

Id rather be able tip digg them up again.
Forum: Level Design 08-07-2012, 01:35 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 6,827
Posted By Cubical
Hiiiii everyone

Hiiiii everyone
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 08-07-2012, 01:33 PM
Replies: 165
Views: 414,611
Posted By Cubical
Triga 4 manger

Triga 4 manger
Forum: Level Design 08-05-2012, 08:42 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,434
Posted By Cubical
U forgot your name in the thread title

U forgot your name in the thread title
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-26-2012, 05:58 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 6,909
Posted By Cubical
<--------

<--------
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 06-13-2012, 10:47 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,377
Posted By Cubical
Reminds me of batman mixed with the movie blow

Reminds me of batman mixed with the movie blow
Forum: Classic Main Forum 06-13-2012, 10:44 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 7,480
Posted By Cubical
Dang tldr; got half way through reading on my...

Dang tldr; got half way through reading on my phone before my eyeballs shriveled up. Anyways, I like the idea of forced quest as long as they are challenging and not repetitive. I feel more attached...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 05-06-2012, 09:57 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,802
Posted By Cubical
They were in ours too, I was blind running around...

They were in ours too, I was blind running around in bullet walls.
Forum: Markets 04-28-2012, 03:04 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 796
Posted By Cubical
Exclamation Selling Good Stuff for REALLY good prices

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/227/948/Propane.jpg
Selling:

Propane and propane accessories
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-26-2012, 11:55 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 10,506
Posted By Cubical
only laugh i've had all day, need to +rep l8r

only laugh i've had all day, need to +rep l8r
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-26-2012, 12:28 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,364
Posted By Cubical
Shield couldn't save him from getting 1 shotted...

Shield couldn't save him from getting 1 shotted by 2000 shellbomys in post office.. scrub shield imo
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-23-2012, 05:59 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 24,215
Posted By Cubical
Brothels

Brothels
Forum: Dustari 03-27-2012, 07:06 PM
Replies: 66
Views: 9,427
Posted By Cubical
< will log on if im not working

< will log on if im not working
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 03-27-2012, 01:12 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 7,141
Posted By Cubical
Add magic and make pvp decent and youve got...

Add magic and make pvp decent and youve got yourself a new nonrp player
Forum: Playerworld Administration Team 03-23-2012, 07:20 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 77,790
Posted By Cubical
I spent 290 hours trying to get that and then...

I spent 290 hours trying to get that and then finally got it but accidently dropped all ;[
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-18-2012, 12:50 PM
Replies: 133
Views: 49,474
Posted By Cubical
Why have I not seen anything nifty posted on your...

Why have I not seen anything nifty posted on your youtube channel... yes, i'm a subscriber.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-14-2012, 12:40 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,190
Posted By Cubical
sad day n era history

sad day n era history
Forum: Graphic Design 03-11-2012, 07:52 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,718
Posted By Cubical
best

best
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 03-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,386
Posted By Cubical
Item Functions

I'm just posting this to see if anyone can make sure I'm doing this efficiently and correctly. I want to make sure I have everything working fine before I continue. If you see something I could do...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-10-2012, 04:46 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 9,156
Posted By Cubical
readability

readability
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-10-2012, 03:04 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 9,156
Posted By Cubical
Why send 100's of unneeded server request when...

Why send 100's of unneeded server request when you can just make 1 and store it?

Also is the general consensus that I should kick the ItemCache in the DBNPC to the curb and solely rely on querying...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-10-2012, 07:35 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 9,156
Posted By Cubical
I'd imagine it'd be better to store it in a DB...

I'd imagine it'd be better to store it in a DB NPC as it would keep it in the memory.
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.