Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ReBorn_Spirit
Forum: Forest 10-05-2006, 04:37 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,234
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Why dont you just Forum PM me the request??

Why dont you just Forum PM me the request??
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-27-2006, 11:04 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,070
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Just to let you know, I was staff at MMT, infact...

Just to let you know, I was staff at MMT, infact like Senior Manager type job there. Well I was supposed to review new things and ideas and figure out if they were even possible. In no way, did I...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-27-2006, 11:02 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,916
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Actually it seems that the more magic...

Actually it seems that the more magic regeneration you have the more food you need to eat, but the thing I wonder, since when did you silly people ever get the idea of fat mages??

Mages arent...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-21-2006, 07:50 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,268
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Sure, we can cut them some slack, but I wont.. GK...

Sure, we can cut them some slack, but I wont.. GK is dead as it is. If you want to disagree, I dont care. But its dieing from lack of staff help.

Deny what you want, but I have only seen a...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-20-2006, 01:55 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,268
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I was talking about in actual battle like in...

I was talking about in actual battle like in maps.. not just standing around town and being left behind because your main purpose is to heal others...
Its a lame excuse to not fix the problems, but...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-20-2006, 01:36 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,268
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Does a good job on what? We cant even think of...

Does a good job on what? We cant even think of using any form of party system now. What good is it to even have healing spells or even be a priest. To be a priest means your a support person.....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-20-2006, 01:18 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,268
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Incompetant you mean.. Lance and Jag.. had a...

Incompetant you mean..

Lance and Jag.. had a few updates now and then. They kept it from death, now they are gone, and with them the life of GK starts to fade. Even Sam would have been a better...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-20-2006, 01:08 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,268
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Angry Bjorn = GK Death!

Not everyone understands, do they. Bjorn control the updates GK actually gets. The server is dieing because it has a LACK OF UPDATES. So what possible solution is there but to remove Bjorn and get...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 09-16-2006, 10:16 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,240
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Lightbulb dual Processors Capable

Although Graal 4 didnt really have any bugs to fix, you seem to have found something to fix.

I would like to point out that graal4 runs fine on dual processors, even with the afinity set to just...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-16-2006, 10:08 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,268
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
A small note that any free 3d game that had some...

A small note that any free 3d game that had some story to it, could very easily take out what is left of GK and the rest of the players that actually pay for gold memberships.

For example, if star...
Forum: Kingdoms 09-09-2006, 07:48 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,192
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I will agree with Draenin on the alliances we...

I will agree with Draenin on the alliances we have, they should be dropped, but its not always up to me to make all the decisions. Though I will bring it up to Draxx.
Forum: Forest 08-30-2006, 08:07 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,259
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
They can be fixed, just want to see who is...

They can be fixed, just want to see who is actually paying attention
Its been about 24 hours actually and only you and Kara have even noticed.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-26-2006, 03:47 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,289
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Perhaps now we can get started on actually...

Perhaps now we can get started on actually setting GK to the way it actually should be, instead of letting it crumble and fall apart??
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 08-23-2006, 01:20 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 463
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Yea I know its better to fix them bugs, but wasnt...

Yea I know its better to fix them bugs, but wasnt graal working before all these updates came out?

I always end up deleting the entire graal folder and reinstaling it, this time I just didnt even...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 08-22-2006, 07:36 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 463
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Cuz it was a bad string? Ehh... Next update...

Cuz it was a bad string?

Ehh... Next update can you offer an "uninstall/redownload+install" feature instead of just simply updating the EXE, maybe that will actually work better for me. Ehh no...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 08-22-2006, 07:07 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 463
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
It did it again! What in gods name keeps doing...

It did it again!
What in gods name keeps doing this? Now I cant connect again. Third time this month even...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 08-22-2006, 04:22 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,221
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Well I suppose I can let Graal update.. there is...

Well I suppose I can let Graal update.. there is no firewall running on my system, Windows firewall is disabled, and I hate updating. It never connects after it updates until I reinstall it. Maybe...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-20-2006, 12:09 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,394
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Standard Kingdom only equipment

Perhaps its time we make some kingdom only equipment that is not the best of the best, but perhaps something atleast decent and somewhat difficult to make for each of the kingdoms. This would add...
Forum: Kingdoms 08-20-2006, 12:07 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,759
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Well if you must know Forest is still working on...

Well if you must know Forest is still working on getting back to where it should be. We are much better off now then last month if you must know. I am having some problems with Draxx's inactivity...
Forum: Tech Support 08-20-2006, 04:35 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 950
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I use Windows XP in classic mode because I do not...

I use Windows XP in classic mode because I do not like the "new" look it came with. I checked more then twice to be certain I had no firewall even running at the time. And my antivirus wouldnt...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 08-20-2006, 04:34 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,221
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I have no firewall on my system, they cause me...

I have no firewall on my system, they cause me too many problems. Instead I have a linux system blocking things that shouldnt come into my PC, Anyways this gets really annoying. I launch graal and...
Forum: GK Bugs 08-19-2006, 05:36 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 680
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Bow gani pack

Here, if you didn't get it last time, or lost them last time you had to update graal. -_-

These Gani's actually look decent and as they should.

I dont see why staff just simple put them to...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 08-19-2006, 05:19 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,221
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I had to completely uninstall the entire graal...

I had to completely uninstall the entire graal client, delete the old installer, and then redownload the installer and install it all from scratch... again..

please stop updating it if this is...
Forum: Tech Support 08-19-2006, 05:10 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 866
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Well I know for fact that something with my...

Well I know for fact that something with my DirectX 9.0c is damaged and is not even registering as installed but it is. It would seem my DirectX is missing a registry key and has a corrupted file...
Forum: Tech Support 08-19-2006, 04:58 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 950
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Here see, what firewall! I HAVE NO FIREWALL......

Here see, what firewall!
I HAVE NO FIREWALL...

I am seriously tired of these games saying I have some firewall blocking the connection. Here fix it now.. please..
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.