Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 28 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Aknts
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-04-2003, 02:13 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,327
Posted By Aknts
Tis an example.

Tis an example.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-04-2003, 01:53 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,327
Posted By Aknts
Explain..? Guy: Doctor I have 1 minute to...

Explain..?

Guy: Doctor I have 1 minute to live the cancer is taking over do you have the antidote here yet?!
Doctor: Not yet just wait.
Guy: I only have 46 seconds left!
Doctor: Patience is...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-03-2003, 11:13 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,327
Posted By Aknts
Stefan.. you PM'd me wrong.

A made a thread a couple of days ago about Graal being a business and how playerworlds had to wait forever because unix went on vacation. Well Stefan deleted it and PM'd me saying that unix is still...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-03-2003, 11:01 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,976
Posted By Aknts
I lag more on my brand new computer with Windows...

I lag more on my brand new computer with Windows XP, same exact internet, 512 mb of DDR Ram, Update GFX Card with Drivers and everything and I lag so bad it isn't funny.. I could play on my old comp...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-02-2003, 10:40 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,310
Posted By Aknts
Errr!! Damnit excuse my language but that just...

Errr!! Damnit excuse my language but that just pisses me off right there.. if you have bad levels is your fault! You never want to venture out and find good tilers to do a ****ing thing. You want to...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-01-2003, 04:30 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,264
Posted By Aknts
Porky copied my look anyway b/c I remember being...

Porky copied my look anyway b/c I remember being on 2001 and he saw me next thing I knew when i saw him again he had the exact same look.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-31-2003, 09:41 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,784
Posted By Aknts
What would your job be..? I can't for the life...

What would your job be..?
I can't for the life of my think of anything that you can do to help them.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-30-2003, 03:57 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,970
Posted By Aknts
No I didn't sell it... I tried.

No I didn't sell it... I tried.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2003, 07:46 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,970
Posted By Aknts
You make my head hurt.

You make my head hurt.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2003, 05:14 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,970
Posted By Aknts
!kcab sti...nnyrK

Yes you daer right. Krynn is back. I just got funding from MarkB yes they guy I got into a fight with lol. True friends always last. We should get the approval within 72 hours and then it will be up....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2003, 04:20 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,698
Posted By Aknts
You right I looked at the aim logs it was level 3...

You right I looked at the aim logs it was level 3 sorry =\
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2003, 04:01 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,698
Posted By Aknts
You mad? I wasn't trying to make you angry =\, I...

You mad? I wasn't trying to make you angry =\, I was only saying the truth. Its nothing to be mad about but when I worked on Archiac there was about 5 Guest RC and I know you remember when I was like...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-28-2003, 12:47 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 6,760
Posted By Aknts
Tis true I have to stick up for him I saw that...

Tis true I have to stick up for him I saw that grass a long time ago so if anyone stole it I guess it was Faldur.. =\
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-27-2003, 11:05 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,698
Posted By Aknts
Most likely on Archiac they give RC out air.

Most likely on Archiac they give RC out air.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-27-2003, 03:24 AM
Replies: 146
Views: 10,778
Posted By Aknts
Since I named it.. I would know. Its Ar-kay-ick.

Since I named it.. I would know.
Its Ar-kay-ick.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-27-2003, 01:48 AM
Replies: 146
Views: 10,778
Posted By Aknts
Bloo I like you but what you just said is so...

Bloo I like you but what you just said is so ****ing stupid. I can't make movies bet I can still tell you if it sucks or not. I can't sing but I can tell you if someone sings terrible or if they're...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-22-2003, 09:40 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,093
Posted By Aknts
Re: Selling levels

Dude whats your problem? The only reason we are doing it is to get money to buy a Graal server. Its all going back to Graal. If you want I can name people who are paying people to script and do GFX...
Forum: Level Design 07-21-2003, 06:59 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,528
Posted By Aknts
Rating: 6/10

Rating: 6/10
Forum: Level Design 07-21-2003, 05:19 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,695
Posted By Aknts
His style seems to keep changing. The second one...

His style seems to keep changing. The second one looks familiar but for all I know there not stolen.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-21-2003, 03:09 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 728
Posted By Aknts
Well have some "Level Packages" from projects we...

Well have some "Level Packages" from projects we did before. I just have screens of the map view of the levels we are selling. We will have more but this is all we have right now.

Here is a nice...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-20-2003, 02:57 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 728
Posted By Aknts
New Server? Old Server? Need Levels?

Ok so me and Wan are completely 100% serious about this. We really want a server so we are going to make levels for well money through paypal. The price is souly depended on how much work we have to...
Forum: Level Design 07-19-2003, 10:05 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,586
Posted By Aknts
So true. :(

So true. :(
Forum: Level Design 07-19-2003, 08:04 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,586
Posted By Aknts
I honestly don't think so. :(

I honestly don't think so. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-18-2003, 12:44 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 4,926
Posted By Aknts
Like Kingdoms? or Like Doomsday?

Like Kingdoms? or Like Doomsday?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-17-2003, 02:13 PM
Replies: 83
Views: 4,926
Posted By Aknts
I thought this was funny.. This is from the logs...

I thought this was funny.. This is from the logs fo what MarkB said

"MarkB(Opposite) (7/16/2003 6:13:57 PM):

wtf come up wiht your own damn ideas, if you need to jack peoples ideas to get...
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.