Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 27 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BocoC
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-27-2001, 09:13 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,771
Posted By BocoC
Maybe if Stefan could add support for the W, E,...

Maybe if Stefan could add support for the W, E, Z, X, and C keys...... I mean, only 7 keydown keys are of use. The 4 arrow keys, and A, S, and D. Also Q can be of use if you disable the inventory....
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-27-2001, 06:13 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,771
Posted By BocoC
I wish Stefan would add support for the DELETE...

I wish Stefan would add support for the DELETE key. I mean, he already has Keydown support for useless keys, like M, P, and Tab... So, why not Delete? I could use a delete darnit! X_X
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-27-2001, 06:09 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,684
Posted By BocoC
Onwall is not a scripter's best friend. But,...

Onwall is not a scripter's best friend. But, with my Super-Duper-Awesome-Mega-Onwall-Routine© code, you hit those onwalls on the nose! =P I would have to extract the code and port it to a version...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-26-2001, 10:55 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 6,457
Posted By BocoC
I only got one: (npcserver)

I only got one:

(npcserver)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-26-2001, 09:32 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,507
Posted By BocoC
Nah, but thanks for the offer Entravial. =P I...

Nah, but thanks for the offer Entravial. =P I shall stick to my lame black background with white text, with some tables here or there.... LOL!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-26-2001, 09:08 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,279
Posted By BocoC
=[ Oh well. I hate sending call's to Windows. ...

=[ Oh well. I hate sending call's to Windows. The only thing I have ever succesfully done was change the name of the program's title. ie "My Computer" into "o.O"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-25-2001, 09:21 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,279
Posted By BocoC
Was this made in Visual Basic? I need the...

Was this made in Visual Basic? I need the Winsock control! The one on my computer won't work! Where did you get your Winsock control?
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-25-2001, 09:17 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,556
Posted By BocoC
Hee hee

Hee hee
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-25-2001, 09:11 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,160
Posted By BocoC
Heh. That's pretty cool! Except, by the looks...

Heh. That's pretty cool! Except, by the looks of it, you are going to have to create your own set of unique heads for your server.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-25-2001, 09:09 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,507
Posted By BocoC
I know the website sucks =] I just haven't...

I know the website sucks =]
I just haven't taken time to make a better one. But, I really like black background with white text. Dunno why. =]
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-25-2001, 11:48 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,584
Posted By BocoC
Re: tokenizing test ...

Nope. #t(n) starts at zero. jail is #t(0), player is #t(1), and the player name is #t(2). So:

if (playerchats && startswith(jail player,#c)) {
if (strequals(#g,GP)) {
tokenize #c;
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-25-2001, 11:44 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,870
Posted By BocoC
Re: ok so ...

No.

triggeraction x,y,action,param;

X and Y are the coordinates of the triggeraction event. Action is the action. Param are the parameters.


if (weaponfired) {
this.x=24;
this.y=34;
Forum: Future Improvements 09-25-2001, 11:37 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,673
Posted By BocoC
But that would create a whole new era of...

But that would create a whole new era of scamming.

Yeah, my hat is one of the "special" hats...... Trust me.....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-25-2001, 11:33 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,507
Posted By BocoC
I have thought of that. But, think of it from...

I have thought of that. But, think of it from this perspective. Only about 5 people are in your attack range. That could get pretty boring if you are a pker. Redmoon does it kinda nice. In the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-24-2001, 09:36 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,507
Posted By BocoC
Hmm. That is interesting. Still. Super...

Hmm. That is interesting. Still. Super Powerfull people can kill level 10 people easily. Maybe playerkilling can only be Guild vs Guild based? Or maybe in only certain areas of the world, (with...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-24-2001, 01:01 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,870
Posted By BocoC
Re: triggeraction

triggeraction x,y,action,params;

Take this example:

if (weaponfired) {
triggeraction playerx+1.5+vecx(playerdir)*2,playery+2+vecy(playerdir)*2,myaction,#a;
}

That will trigger an action...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-24-2001, 12:54 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,507
Posted By BocoC
Oops. I forgot. Anybody have any ideas on how...

Oops. I forgot. Anybody have any ideas on how playerkilling should be handled? Because I really don't want level 30-40 killers slicing up newbies..... That just discourages players from playing...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-24-2001, 12:40 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,507
Posted By BocoC
Hmm. Interesting results. But, level 50 is out...

Hmm. Interesting results. But, level 50 is out of the question =P I might make the max level 100, because to EXP to get from level 99 to 100 is..... (checks list) 431,370 points. I might change...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-23-2001, 12:34 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,504
Posted By BocoC
Theoretically, the play command can play stuff ...

Theoretically, the play command can play stuff



So, thoretically, you can do something like:

play companybroadcast.mov;

Or anything else like that.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-23-2001, 08:53 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,507
Posted By BocoC
Oh, and what do you people think would be a good...

Oh, and what do you people think would be a good Max Level? I was thinking around 100 to 200. Don't wanna go higher, or else Graal could crash from the big EXP numbers. HolyCat crashed his Graal...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-23-2001, 12:39 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,507
Posted By BocoC
Well, if I do a Diablo/Redmoon/Ragnarok/every...

Well, if I do a Diablo/Redmoon/Ragnarok/every other online game type stats, where you add points in certain catagories, then the code will look nicer and not as messy in some areas. On the other...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-22-2001, 10:08 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,507
Posted By BocoC
Please don't be afraid to answer with your...

Please don't be afraid to answer with your opinion. I don't bite...................hard.
Forum: Tech Support 09-22-2001, 09:14 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,104
Posted By BocoC
With and Putnpc2 agreed! I always have to...

With and Putnpc2 agreed! I always have to comment those when I hit the Test button!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-22-2001, 09:10 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,840
Posted By BocoC
Heh. I liked the song...

Heh. I liked the song...
Forum: Future Improvements 09-22-2001, 09:04 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 985
Posted By BocoC
Oh well. You can really only use the command if...

Oh well. You can really only use the command if you are a p2p server, since it deals with light effects =P
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.