Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 69 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Bird2prey
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 06:09 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 5,369
Posted By Bird2prey
Haha, that's priceless. ;)

Haha, that's priceless. ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-21-2002, 06:02 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,558
Posted By Bird2prey
Crap. Utter crap.

Crap. Utter crap.
Forum: Guild Life 02-21-2002, 05:59 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,132
Posted By Bird2prey
You do realise that a guild is deleted if there...

You do realise that a guild is deleted if there is no DataBase access or tags being used on-line for a while.
Forum: Dustari 02-21-2002, 05:54 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 368
Posted By Bird2prey
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 05:51 PM
Replies: 15
Poll: Race Poll
Views: 1,978
Posted By Bird2prey
YES BY ALL MEANS.

YES BY ALL MEANS.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-21-2002, 05:44 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 781
Posted By Bird2prey
Final one is the best. :)

Final one is the best. :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 01:53 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,761
Posted By Bird2prey
Oh. Never mind then. >.<

Oh. Never mind then. >.<
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 01:51 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,761
Posted By Bird2prey
See his sig. :cool:

See his sig. :cool:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 01:42 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 7,191
Posted By Bird2prey
Nice signature ArchOwl.

Nice signature ArchOwl.
Forum: Tech Support 02-21-2002, 01:30 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 611
Posted By Bird2prey
No.

No.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 01:27 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,761
Posted By Bird2prey
Theres a private RP forum I beleive... I wonder...

Theres a private RP forum I beleive... I wonder how one might prove oneself "worthy" of access. :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 01:17 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,761
Posted By Bird2prey
They should add a public RP forum, just for...

They should add a public RP forum, just for RPing. Theres not a single RP thread in the kingdoms section. =\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 01:15 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,761
Posted By Bird2prey
It would be good if it actually did something,...

It would be good if it actually did something, but it's nice for RPing.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 12:17 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,761
Posted By Bird2prey
I shall defeat you someday, fiend. Of this I...

I shall defeat you someday, fiend. Of this I swear!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 12:15 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,761
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: :(

Always give in to peer pressure. ALWAYS.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 12:11 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,631
Posted By Bird2prey
I still need a red one to go with my new outfit....

I still need a red one to go with my new outfit. :(
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 02-21-2002, 12:08 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,392
Posted By Bird2prey
Oh good.

Oh good.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 12:04 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,767
Posted By Bird2prey
Humph. Obviously you weren't affected to any...

Humph. Obviously you weren't affected to any great degree.
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 02-21-2002, 09:45 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,573
Posted By Bird2prey
I'm not saying I agree with it, I'm just stating...

I'm not saying I agree with it, I'm just stating why it was done.
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 02-21-2002, 08:07 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,573
Posted By Bird2prey
Law enforcement staff is not allowed in Karakaze...

Law enforcement staff is not allowed in Karakaze Troupe because Karakaze is often involved in illegal activites, such as rock stealing.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 07:28 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,767
Posted By Bird2prey
You people make me sick. You act like 9/11 is...

You people make me sick. You act like 9/11 is just an excuse to make fun of the Taliban and Osama bin Laden. Well for those of us who are actually EFFECTED by the attacks it can be quite ****ing...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 07:25 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,767
Posted By Bird2prey
Change your signature.

Change your signature.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 07:18 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 11,112
Posted By Bird2prey
*Kills*

*Kills*
Forum: Samurai 02-21-2002, 07:17 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 234
Posted By Bird2prey
And then the other three will pound it back into...

And then the other three will pound it back into the dirt. Again.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-21-2002, 07:05 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,341
Posted By Bird2prey
A vBulliten feature.

A vBulliten feature.
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.