Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Kasuagi
Forum: Graphic Design 01-15-2002, 12:42 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,299
Posted By Kasuagi
wow, that is awesome! *drools* auction that...

wow, that is awesome! *drools*

auction that bad boy
Forum: Graphic Design 01-15-2002, 12:40 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,596
Posted By Kasuagi
looks good shavo, keep it up ;)

looks good shavo, keep it up ;)
Forum: Graphic Design 01-15-2002, 12:38 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,792
Posted By Kasuagi
Pandora is going to be amazing... I'm still...

Pandora is going to be amazing...

I'm still working on the website and setting up a chat and forum, please be patient
Forum: Graphic Design 01-15-2002, 12:34 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,315
Posted By Kasuagi
that's nice samurai helmet is one of the...

that's nice

samurai helmet is one of the best hats, this would be a nice addition
Forum: Graphic Design 01-15-2002, 12:33 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,422
Posted By Kasuagi
I like it now could you please post a hot...

I like it

now could you please post a hot babe?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 12:32 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,428
Posted By Kasuagi
hide your intelligence, it's blocking my view of...

hide your intelligence, it's blocking my view of logic ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 12:20 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,694
Posted By Kasuagi
*left Santerrain for Karakaze*

*left Santerrain for Karakaze*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 12:06 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,621
Posted By Kasuagi
oh and don't goto some websites they can...

oh and don't goto some websites

they can steal your cookies and stuff ;[
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 12:04 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,946
Posted By Kasuagi
me too... I haven't seen anyone RPing

me too...

I haven't seen anyone RPing
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 05:44 AM
Replies: 183
Views: 13,739
Posted By Kasuagi
smarty pants =P

smarty pants =P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 05:39 AM
Replies: 183
Views: 13,739
Posted By Kasuagi
sell bomy for 1,600 to spi

sell bomy for 1,600 to spi
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 05:38 AM
Replies: 183
Views: 13,739
Posted By Kasuagi
when you go out to your mailbox and check the...

when you go out to your mailbox and check the mail, you take a risk. just as buying an apple for 0g, you are taking a risk!

no one typed in "buy item 1" except acid, he also hit enter by accident...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 05:35 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 3,747
Posted By Kasuagi
*gets to work on his*

*gets to work on his*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 05:33 AM
Replies: 183
Views: 13,739
Posted By Kasuagi
scamming should be legal, period it's the...

scamming should be legal, period

it's the players fault that their scammed
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 05:31 AM
Replies: 183
Views: 13,739
Posted By Kasuagi
we posted the same thing, lol

we posted the same thing, lol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 05:30 AM
Replies: 183
Views: 13,739
Posted By Kasuagi
only the cool people

only the cool people
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 05:28 AM
Replies: 183
Views: 13,739
Posted By Kasuagi
Joushi Aciedon (Santerrain) (1/14/02 4:56:43 PM):...

Joushi Aciedon (Santerrain) (1/14/02 4:56:43 PM):
=/
*Muroshi (Karakaze Troupe) (1/14/02 4:56:31 PM):
kewl

don't buy free apples next time, dummy =P
Joushi Aciedon (Santerrain) (1/14/02...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 05:22 AM
Replies: 183
Views: 13,739
Posted By Kasuagi
give Jap his 20k! you would have to be a ***** to...

give Jap his 20k! you would have to be a ***** to fall for an apple scam, ecspecially with 20k on your account

i say, the guy deserved it
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 04:05 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 3,439
Posted By Kasuagi
gah, you are still mad at me about the auctioneer...

gah, you are still mad at me about the auctioneer incident and accidently lowering your stupid spar rating during that spar tournament?

stupid reason to be mad at someone over
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 03:56 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 3,747
Posted By Kasuagi
look for Tybalt

look for Tybalt
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 03:48 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,898
Posted By Kasuagi
send him an e-mail with the subject "Money...

send him an e-mail with the subject "Money Glitch" and I'm sure you'll get him to read it!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2002, 03:43 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 3,439
Posted By Kasuagi
I stopped replying because I was at school... ...

I stopped replying because I was at school...

I have nothing to prove, end the argueing
Forum: Tech Support 01-14-2002, 09:28 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,026
Posted By Kasuagi
I seen Loriel clearing baskets...

I seen Loriel clearing baskets...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-14-2002, 08:49 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 3,439
Posted By Kasuagi
I know, sosad :( are we still trading...

I know, sosad :(

are we still trading bomies? I got loudi 0 now...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-14-2002, 07:41 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 3,439
Posted By Kasuagi
i wasn't upstairs, ******* ;)

i wasn't upstairs, ******* ;)
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.