Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thallen
Forum: Graphic Design 05-01-2004, 01:21 AM
Replies: 13
Gsm
Views: 1,044
Posted By Thallen
Duurrr... :rolleyes:

Duurrr... :rolleyes:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-30-2004, 07:13 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,692
Posted By Thallen
You make it sound so simple.

You make it sound so simple.
Forum: Tech Support 04-28-2004, 10:34 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,111
Posted By Thallen
Then why does it work when I go use other 3-key...

Then why does it work when I go use other 3-key combos, like southwest (JK), northwest (JI) and northeast (IL)? Is there any way I can fix this?
Forum: Tech Support 04-28-2004, 12:26 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,111
Posted By Thallen
Ok, I did it, and it types one of each letter and...

Ok, I did it, and it types one of each letter and repeats (I'm guessing) the first pressed letter from there on. What's this prove?
Forum: Tech Support 04-27-2004, 02:45 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,111
Posted By Thallen
Sword (S) at Southeast Walking Position

I just installed Graal on this new computer, with has Windows XP (which is new to me), and I realized, in a spar, that when I try to run southeast (using the IL keys, not down/right) and use my...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-26-2004, 09:32 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,692
Posted By Thallen
And? Is there a difference? Yes. ...

And? Is there a difference? Yes.




Actually, no. It was Shinra, as a title, and "Shin-Ra" in the company logo.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-26-2004, 08:04 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,746
Posted By Thallen
Anyone can make fun of a typo, or gramatical...

Anyone can make fun of a typo, or gramatical mistake.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-26-2004, 08:01 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,692
Posted By Thallen
No, considering his guild's name is "ShinRa Inc."...

No, considering his guild's name is "ShinRa Inc." and in Final Fantasy VII is it called "Shinra Inc." WIN. ^^
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-25-2004, 04:58 PM
Replies: 149
Views: 8,850
Posted By Thallen
Reinstall the "rate user" modification. ...

Reinstall the "rate user" modification.
Install the "v3 Arcade", or any other interesting feature modification, to make the board more fun when there is nothing else to do.
Specify more profile...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-25-2004, 03:01 PM
Replies: 89
Views: 10,866
Posted By Thallen
I have tried this before, and it is so hard and...

I have tried this before, and it is so hard and confusing. I hope I'm not at risk of anything. x_x

I just realized I am missing 50 posts. :( I think I'll lay low until these hackers decide to...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-20-2004, 03:30 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,746
Posted By Thallen
Bye Tackler, even though I bet you'll be back...

Bye Tackler, even though I bet you'll be back soon enough. Fun times on SL, we had a lot of 'em...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-17-2004, 04:19 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,206
Posted By Thallen
What guild is it? 1337? I'd expect so many.

What guild is it? 1337? I'd expect so many.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-17-2004, 07:07 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,684
Posted By Thallen
You're an idiot, and you say this every time I...

You're an idiot, and you say this every time I don't enter. I could beat you using my toes. Someone come by N-Pulse, UN, or Delteria tomorrow to get me for this please, so I can finally silence this...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-17-2004, 02:49 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,684
Posted By Thallen
I'll try to get there, but I'll most likely...

I'll try to get there, but I'll most likely forget like I do every time.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-17-2004, 02:47 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 7,751
Posted By Thallen
No lion or dog? :(

No lion or dog? :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-17-2004, 02:42 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,250
Posted By Thallen
The trees are too small in proportion. The guy is...

The trees are too small in proportion. The guy is larger than them.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-14-2004, 02:32 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 7,751
Posted By Thallen
Someone make me a lion or a dog! I'll rate you a...

Someone make me a lion or a dog! I'll rate you a 10! :cool:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-13-2004, 01:17 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,121
Posted By Thallen
Question Account Reset

The server wasn't reset, was it? I logged on and my account was reset. I tried to mass message and it said I had a trial account...:confused:
Forum: Graphic Design 04-12-2004, 11:59 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 7,751
Posted By Thallen
Re: Re: Pixel Pet - Challenge

That's awesome! I wish I was creative enough to make some of these. The trick to it looking good is the outline not being black, but just a darker shade of the base color.
Forum: Future Improvements 04-12-2004, 08:27 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,882
Posted By Thallen
10 superbad hardcore hackers, huh...what'd they...

10 superbad hardcore hackers, huh...what'd they do, delete a level? Log on to an account they got from a list put together by m1nt?
Forum: Graphic Design 04-10-2004, 06:48 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,858
Posted By Thallen
That's awesome Zen! It's very smooth and...

That's awesome Zen! It's very smooth and realistic looking.
Forum: Future Improvements 04-10-2004, 06:44 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,882
Posted By Thallen
Do you know how many "hackers" actually hit...

Do you know how many "hackers" actually hit Graal? The only one that even poses a threat in my mind is JellyFish. All the others just make trainers and stir up trouble, that's not worth telling...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-10-2004, 01:09 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,174
Posted By Thallen
The main page is looking pretty year 2000. :p

The main page is looking pretty year 2000. :p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-10-2004, 01:06 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,245
Posted By Thallen
Thallen for Asst. Guilds Admin, son.

Thallen for Asst. Guilds Admin, son.
Forum: Future Improvements 04-10-2004, 01:03 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,882
Posted By Thallen
Completely useless...

Completely useless...
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.