Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: PrinceDark
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-08-2003, 11:34 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 6,469
Posted By PrinceDark
Some of you need to chill out if you plan on...

Some of you need to chill out if you plan on going for PWA. Your arguments could lead you to being eliminated quickly if you post something bad.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-08-2003, 11:31 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 6,178
Posted By PrinceDark
Hey so his name is Stern right? I wasn't involved...

Hey so his name is Stern right? I wasn't involved in insulting his intelligence or doubting his abilities. I wanted to know his name so I can find him on the game and harrass him for some scripting...
Forum: Level Design 03-08-2003, 11:26 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,020
Posted By PrinceDark
I'm still on Frolic, not sure what I am though....

I'm still on Frolic, not sure what I am though. lol.
The level is very nice. I think it's somewhere by main.
I think we're getting a new tileset also. I've seen some parts and it looks pretty nice.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-08-2003, 04:14 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 5,870
Posted By PrinceDark
Where can I get a hold of one those graphic...

Where can I get a hold of one those graphic sniffer things?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-08-2003, 04:10 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 4,663
Posted By PrinceDark
This thread is hilarious. Yeah UN had a lot of...

This thread is hilarious. Yeah UN had a lot of stuff that was onsidered inapropriate, and so did N-Pulse and Delteria, but none of them ever had hardcore porn on it. I doubt a trainer was used to put...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-07-2003, 04:43 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,008
Posted By PrinceDark
Which ones that are in progress do you think is...

Which ones that are in progress do you think is worth helping?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-07-2003, 03:59 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,008
Posted By PrinceDark
If you want to and have the abilities to do so....

If you want to and have the abilities to do so. Just please make it fun, organized, time-consuming and lively.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-07-2003, 03:54 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 5,870
Posted By PrinceDark
What happened to Tension and that other server?

What happened to Tension and that other server?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-07-2003, 03:49 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 4,663
Posted By PrinceDark
If the manager knew about it and didn't care to...

If the manager knew about it and didn't care to do something about it then the Manager should be fired and never be allowed to work on another playerworld, but if he doesn't know about it then it's...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-06-2003, 07:16 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 4,663
Posted By PrinceDark
Haha. thats funny. They stole the idea from that...

Haha. thats funny. They stole the idea from that guy's server Jenna Jameson live!! ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-06-2003, 04:31 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,808
Posted By PrinceDark
I usually got jailed because I would pk with...

I usually got jailed because I would pk with others and sometimes staff would just stop pking and then put their tag on without even pausing, and then I would hit them accidently right when they put...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-06-2003, 02:10 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,499
Posted By PrinceDark
nuu. joo dun understand you can never beat teh...

nuu. joo dun understand you can never beat teh forces of the chicken pot pie guy, k cuz when it comes down to it the leetness of laying eggs and tossing them at your house will cause the 1337ness of...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-05-2003, 03:49 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,808
Posted By PrinceDark
I've been jailed a few times and came back on...

I've been jailed a few times and came back on other accounts. I never got jailed on other accounts after being jailed and coming back because nobody knew they were mine and I didn't continue to do...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-05-2003, 03:38 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,499
Posted By PrinceDark
I posted this a long time ago. It's my personal...

I posted this a long time ago. It's my personal favorite. Hey Brad want to help me with it? It's almost finished I think.
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-05-2003, 03:33 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 6,178
Posted By PrinceDark
I've heard of Pokilty and have seen some of his...

I've heard of Pokilty and have seen some of his work that has leaked out. I haven't seen anything he made that really impresses me like what I've seen from others that post here.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-04-2003, 04:16 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 6,178
Posted By PrinceDark
Anyone knows what name he goes by on Graal?

Anyone knows what name he goes by on Graal?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-04-2003, 07:29 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,639
Posted By PrinceDark
The tree looks nice and all except I don't think...

The tree looks nice and all except I don't think every tree needs a hole in it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-04-2003, 06:57 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 6,469
Posted By PrinceDark
Haha I do that quite a bit. I'm sure it's a...

Haha I do that quite a bit. I'm sure it's a mistake he didn't notice.
I usually do mistakes like that when I think about too much stuff.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-04-2003, 06:49 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,142
Posted By PrinceDark
I checked my npc and yeah what it did for the...

I checked my npc and yeah what it did for the string list is when I had the strings set like setstring stringname,#T(#e(startindex,length,str)); it took all the words that the player chats and...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-04-2003, 02:05 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,142
Posted By PrinceDark
I did a npc before that stores messages once. I...

I did a npc before that stores messages once. I used
#T(#e(startindex,length,str)) for a part of it.
You could try that and I believe it will keep the commas there.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-03-2003, 07:10 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,639
Posted By PrinceDark
OMG it's the devil!

OMG it's the devil!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-03-2003, 06:54 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,639
Posted By PrinceDark
Anything that is black doesn't show up for me at...

Anything that is black doesn't show up for me at all in graal. Graphics or stuff added using addtiledef2.

I usually have to make it a lighter shade of black for it to appear, and sometimes even...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-02-2003, 06:40 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 6,469
Posted By PrinceDark
I oppose to Houdiniman being a PWA for several...

I oppose to Houdiniman being a PWA for several personal reasons.

I do feel the serverlist needs to be chopped in half at least. Mostly the ones on the bottm.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-02-2003, 06:35 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,589
Posted By PrinceDark
March 6 (thursday i believe), on N-Pulse. 9:30...

March 6 (thursday i believe), on N-Pulse. 9:30 pm.
Prize:
10K & bragging rights over everyone on npulse that claims to be a good sparrer.
note: I haven't lost a spar on n-pulse since last year...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-01-2003, 09:40 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 6,469
Posted By PrinceDark
PW's only get reviewed twice. Then Nemesis gets...

PW's only get reviewed twice. Then Nemesis gets it for the third review to make sure everything is fine and the staff structure is ok.

5 reviewers would be better so that the work doesn't get...
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.