Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 20 of 20
«
First
<
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
adam
Forum:
NPC Scripting
12-04-2003, 03:34 AM
Replies:
4
When bordism strikes.
Views:
1,707
Posted By
adam
Dude, Nice.
Dude, Nice.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
11-29-2003, 09:00 AM
Replies:
26
Must...make...guild...
Views:
1,584
Posted By
adam
I'm told things are getting underway in the way...
I'm told things are getting underway in the way of fixing up the guild system.
Forum:
NPC Scripting
11-28-2003, 03:59 AM
Replies:
8
Another string array post, weee
Views:
1,601
Posted By
adam
His clones will take care of business just fine. ...
His clones will take care of business just fine. :)
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
11-27-2003, 08:27 PM
Replies:
51
Operation Crisis Deletion
Views:
4,467
Posted By
adam
That is not true, there is a way. Unless its'...
That is not true, there is a way. Unless its' been changed recently.
Forum:
NPC Scripting
11-27-2003, 08:23 PM
Replies:
8
Another string array post, weee
Views:
1,601
Posted By
adam
Glad to be of service. :) Wary of the forum...
Glad to be of service. :)
Wary of the forum Wolves though, they stalk youngins who can't spell right, or accidentally say something that isn't perfect in every way shape and form.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
11-27-2003, 08:18 PM
Replies:
104
New RC
Views:
7,565
Posted By
adam
Don't be so nice, I'ts negative only!!!
Don't be so nice, I'ts negative only!!!
Forum:
NPC Scripting
11-27-2003, 08:11 PM
Replies:
33
putnpc2
Views:
4,879
Posted By
adam
OMG, he has kaimetsu syndrome. Dont' worry...
OMG, he has kaimetsu syndrome.
Dont' worry Lance, we'll find treatment... somehow... someday...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
11-27-2003, 08:08 PM
Replies:
8
Another string array post, weee
Views:
1,601
Posted By
adam
You have to subtract 1 from the length of the...
You have to subtract 1 from the length of the string.
Becouse the length starts from 1.
And the list indicies start from 0.
I think that's why, but you have to subract 1.
Forum:
Valikorlia News
11-26-2003, 05:46 PM
Replies:
34
Valikorlia
Views:
8,647
Posted By
adam
Scary, Yet another Val
Scary, Yet another Val
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
11-16-2003, 09:32 AM
Replies:
8
My AIM Screen-name
Views:
914
Posted By
adam
Gaim is for windows too. And it's quite...
Gaim is for windows too.
And it's quite good.
Personally, I use trillian.
But mostly becouse i'm used to it.
Forum:
Future Improvements
11-13-2003, 07:45 PM
Replies:
30
No one with write rights to rclog.txt
Views:
2,077
Posted By
adam
Not if you upload it.
Not if you upload it.
Forum:
Hiring for N-Pulse
11-09-2003, 09:59 PM
Replies:
60
N-Pulse
Views:
51,869
Posted By
adam
Aye, I have known N-Pulse was in need of...
Aye, I have known N-Pulse was in need of scripters for a long long time.
Best of luck.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
11-09-2003, 04:44 PM
Replies:
56
Doomsday Reunion.
Views:
2,977
Posted By
adam
So sick of it you've grown to expect it from...
So sick of it you've grown to expect it from everybody whether they mention it or not.
Aye, I know it was a temporary arrangement. I'm just saying I liked it best. Didn't even mention you.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
11-09-2003, 10:43 AM
Replies:
56
Doomsday Reunion.
Views:
2,977
Posted By
adam
<sigh> Gambet, I liked the fader. I didn't...
<sigh>
Gambet, I liked the fader. I didn't like the script. But I liked the fader.
:)
My absolute favorite time on doomsday was when the only thing on the server was Haven, nothing...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
11-09-2003, 12:42 AM
Replies:
2
Rubick's
Views:
1,521
Posted By
adam
I was never very good at those things.
I was never very good at those things.
Forum:
Future Improvements
11-08-2003, 01:59 AM
Replies:
34
Instant Message to Graal Online Staff
Views:
2,704
Posted By
adam
Well, I said it was a start, not a complete...
Well, I said it was a start, not a complete solution.
:-/ I was thinking about it more, and I agree with what your saying. It would be best to store it on the server.
Forum:
Future Improvements
11-07-2003, 06:08 PM
Replies:
34
Instant Message to Graal Online Staff
Views:
2,704
Posted By
adam
Haha, something wrong with meek? did you mean...
Haha, something wrong with meek? did you mean weak?
Forum:
Future Improvements
11-07-2003, 06:04 PM
Replies:
34
Instant Message to Graal Online Staff
Views:
2,704
Posted By
adam
By implementing a client command that logs the...
By implementing a client command that logs the last 50 lines spoken by anybody in the level. That way you can have an official record of what was said.
Well, it wouldn't be the end all be all of...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
11-07-2003, 03:39 AM
Replies:
83
GRAAL v3 !!!
Views:
3,722
Posted By
adam
Ok I can't help this now. :) Hold on.. I'll...
Ok I can't help this now.
:) Hold on.. I'll translate what you just said to Tseng.
Let's look at the chart.
http://ultimagamers.com/graal/gfxability.png
Now let's see wheres 10/10...
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
11-01-2003, 10:32 AM
Replies:
13
Bye
Views:
996
Posted By
adam
Yours is enough for everybody.
Yours is enough for everybody.
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
11-01-2003, 05:35 AM
Replies:
52
**** this, see ya later.
Views:
2,925
Posted By
adam
I seem to be getting deleted a lot.
I seem to be getting deleted a lot.
Forum:
Future Improvements
11-01-2003, 05:32 AM
Replies:
16
Get 16 bit please!
Views:
1,783
Posted By
adam
I was merely suggesting a viable alternative. As...
I was merely suggesting a viable alternative. As many find it difficult to find mng programs.
No doubt each format has advantages and disadvantages.
And You have also made a flawed...
Forum:
Graphic Design
10-31-2003, 05:38 PM
Replies:
28
Dont mess this one up. 3rd thread. XD
Views:
1,165
Posted By
adam
Nice chair. I'd say pretty good if your a...
Nice chair. I'd say pretty good if your a beginner.
80% of the posts in here are spam.
Isn't that great?
Forum:
Future Improvements
10-31-2003, 05:32 PM
Replies:
16
Get 16 bit please!
Views:
1,783
Posted By
adam
It doesn't matter if you can find a program that...
It doesn't matter if you can find a program that supports mng. Just use gani's for the animation.
If your talented enough to make a good animated gif, Surely you can make the sprites in png and...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
10-29-2003, 02:41 AM
Replies:
21
Animated tiles?
Views:
2,118
Posted By
adam
Unless things have changed, which is entirly...
Unless things have changed, which is entirly possible.
Graal does not want people to use GIF anymore.
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Page 20 of 20
«
First
<
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:41 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.