Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Birdbird_0
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-09-2002, 05:39 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,135
Posted By Birdbird_0
I have all the graphics on 2k2, they are good. ...

I have all the graphics on 2k2, they are good.

WHY DONT IG ET PAEIED FOR THEMYA GRAT EXPERTISE *CYR* #&



Pir tell me soemthing,
Why don't you nor er1c get paied, yet stefan, and Willi do,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-09-2002, 05:34 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,557
Posted By Birdbird_0
Amen to that brotha

Amen to that brotha
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-09-2002, 05:28 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,183
Posted By Birdbird_0
I'll tell you this about it... *bang bang* ...

I'll tell you this about it...

*bang bang*

wts?

Guys just came into my house, wts, THEY ARE TAKING MY COMP@!*(& WTS, WTS!? UBER NDA RAY OF DOOM... NOOO MY MOUTH BRAIN WASH BARUDHV)*(!@#H821y...
Forum: Level Design 06-09-2002, 05:24 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,306
Posted By Birdbird_0
No, not really. Just overepression. ...

No, not really.

Just overepression.

When I got tons of applications for 2k1

PUDA MERDRE.

Pure Crap.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-09-2002, 05:19 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,272
Posted By Birdbird_0
Oh my, those walking sprites are nice, but they...

Oh my, those walking sprites are nice, but they will totlay suck when in motion, it will be like a robot
ep
ep
ep errk
ep
ep
ep errk

Really bad animation, but good graphic
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-09-2002, 05:17 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,308
Posted By Birdbird_0
MUST... PLAY... OMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMOPGM I WILL...

MUST... PLAY...
OMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMOPGM I WILL LOVE THIS SERVER TO NO END, RELEASE IT NOW OR I WILL KNAW ON YOUR LEFT EYEBROW.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-09-2002, 05:15 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 1,939
Posted By Birdbird_0
WHEREE HASSS ALL THEEEE TAALALEENNTT GOOONEE...

WHEREE HASSS ALL THEEEE TAALALEENNTT GOOONEE OOOHHH YEAAHAHH *gutar solo*


Is it just me, or IS THERE NO STANDARDS FOR PLAYERWORLDS ANYMORE?

MUST THEY ALL LOOK LIKE THE STUFF THAT COMES OUT...
Forum: Level Design 06-09-2002, 04:47 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,306
Posted By Birdbird_0
FEEL MY PAIN OF GETTING HORSE DUKEY FOR...

FEEL MY PAIN OF GETTING HORSE DUKEY FOR ATTACHMETNS IN APPLICATIONS! OH, SO MUCH PLEASURE IN THE PAIN! MUST CAUSE MORE?Q!
Forum: Graphic Design 06-09-2002, 04:46 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 9,007
Posted By Birdbird_0
Cool I love them, come here and let me have a dream...

I love them, come here and let me have a dream vacation on your Boat house
*smootch*
Forum: Graphic Design 06-09-2002, 04:43 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,233
Posted By Birdbird_0
THEY LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD Basicly, the point...

THEY LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD

Basicly, the point I was trying to get across.

Yeah, alot of people are really talented, showing stuff you know, Kawaii is so fly with that, But showing that ingame is...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-09-2002, 04:38 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,432
Posted By Birdbird_0
I like them.

I like them.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-09-2002, 07:49 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,233
Posted By Birdbird_0
I personaly haven't seen a Graphics maker on...

I personaly haven't seen a Graphics maker on graal that truely disirves my respect for content already exsisting in graal.

Thats my opinyon, impress me, make me say wow, those are some nice...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-09-2002, 07:43 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,557
Posted By Birdbird_0
I wouldn't come back unless you guys direly...

I wouldn't come back unless you guys direly needed me, I rather enjoy all the free time to work on graphics, build up my portfolio, and work on 2230 though.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-09-2002, 06:56 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 4,933
Posted By Birdbird_0
You go girl.

You go girl.
Forum: Level Design 06-08-2002, 05:53 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,738
Posted By Birdbird_0
Looks sorta plain... (Is this using the...

Looks sorta plain...

(Is this using the graal engen?)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-08-2002, 04:47 PM
Replies: 302
Views: 19,980
Posted By Birdbird_0
AHAHAHAH I love your comic and site!

AHAHAHAH
I love your comic and site!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-08-2002, 07:32 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 3,457
Posted By Birdbird_0
You are, Immature to say the least. People...

You are, Immature to say the least.

People pmed me complained, Staff, most of them, said things here and there about it. And Like I said oh ileterate one, I didn't see these things to be valid at...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-08-2002, 07:14 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 3,457
Posted By Birdbird_0
I thought that two or more people using the same...

I thought that two or more people using the same account was bannable, or so I thought I saw it in one of unixmads rules posts, need to make that clear with alkaren.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-08-2002, 06:57 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 3,457
Posted By Birdbird_0
Ps Brad, I need to redo that image, its made so...

Ps Brad, I need to redo that image, its made so poorly, It needs a bit of quality put into it.

I'll send you a fresh new one over aim.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-08-2002, 06:52 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 3,457
Posted By Birdbird_0
You know why I really banned them . Mainly...

You know why I really banned them .

Mainly for resons I personaly didn't consider to be valid at all when I was managing, first of with brad. With all his maldoings when he had power, I got so...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-08-2002, 06:43 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,663
Posted By Birdbird_0
Re: Wow..

It took me a while to belive what I already knew with graal as well. It's that whole ignorance is bliss thing.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-07-2002, 10:47 PM
Replies: 116
Views: 11,223
Posted By Birdbird_0
Fast and Clean is good too! Ps: GONMON MY...

Fast and Clean is good too!

Ps: GONMON MY PRIVATE GOOBER, LETS TALK NASTAY WHEN YOU GET ON AIM LATER TODAY, I WANT TO FINISH SOME THINGS WITH YOU AND MAKE MORE BABYS.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-07-2002, 12:12 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 5,356
Posted By Birdbird_0
:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-07-2002, 08:24 AM
Replies: 152
Views: 14,786
Posted By Birdbird_0
I can call people fat! Who says I'm not...

I can call people fat! Who says I'm not hypocritcal!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-07-2002, 05:21 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,373
Posted By Birdbird_0
You know I love you!

You know I love you!
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.