Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 48 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Glory
Forum: Graphic Design 05-07-2002, 12:41 PM
Replies: 15
Poll: GFX Creation
Views: 1,381
Posted By Glory
*in shame* MS Paint... *in shame*:(

*in shame* MS Paint... *in shame*:(
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 05-07-2002, 12:39 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,989
Posted By Glory
Yes, Andor doesn't deserve him.

Yes, Andor doesn't deserve him.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-07-2002, 12:37 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,326
Posted By Glory
Re: Poll:

All of the above? :confused:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-07-2002, 12:35 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,361
Posted By Glory
GhettoChild? Lawl, Brandon said he would fire me...

GhettoChild? Lawl, Brandon said he would fire me anyway...for what? Doing work? hahah.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-06-2002, 07:38 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,116
Posted By Glory
Heh, I give it a 10/10 ;) lol, jk.

Heh, I give it a 10/10 ;) lol, jk.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-06-2002, 07:34 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,361
Posted By Glory
Yes, and watch the staff be corrupt, oh and did I...

Yes, and watch the staff be corrupt, oh and did I mention Andor staff like to sexual assult people on a game, I must say that is so cool, Andor sucks now anyway...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-06-2002, 07:33 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 849
Posted By Glory
Yes, someone please close this thread.

Yes, someone please close this thread.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-06-2002, 07:32 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 849
Posted By Glory
Spammer. You didn't have anything constructive to...

Spammer. You didn't have anything constructive to say so...don't post.
Forum: Guild Life 05-05-2002, 09:09 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,031
Posted By Glory
Re: Guild database problem?

It's probably because the space in your account name.
Forum: Guild Life 05-05-2002, 09:07 PM
Replies: 5
;/
Views: 1,219
Posted By Glory
Mine took longer and then it was deleted EXACTLY...

Mine took longer and then it was deleted EXACTLY a week later...:rolleyes:
Forum: Guild Life 05-05-2002, 09:06 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 850
Posted By Glory
Most of them used Auto-D, period.

Most of them used Auto-D, period.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-05-2002, 09:02 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,500
Posted By Glory
I have only ever scammed 5k...lol (when I was...

I have only ever scammed 5k...lol (when I was evil and had a different account, Kambia taught me ;))

Edit: Wasn't it Kimbia? ARG I dunno.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-05-2002, 08:49 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,222
Posted By Glory
Re: the move on click

I didn't make it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-05-2002, 10:18 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 849
Posted By Glory
Yes, I made a thread to bash both of them,...

Yes, I made a thread to bash both of them, because they deleted my threads...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-05-2002, 06:05 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 849
Posted By Glory
I agree with that and I still start to do that...

I agree with that and I still start to do that but like having more things where the players get to choose, like the classes. That was what I agreed with.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-05-2002, 05:42 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,361
Posted By Glory
That's because my 5 day ban was up...

That's because my 5 day ban was up...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-04-2002, 09:25 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,361
Posted By Glory
No, because I am busy doing something else so I...

No, because I am busy doing something else so I only glanced at it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-04-2002, 09:19 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,361
Posted By Glory
You are the stupid one, you say I am looking for...

You are the stupid one, you say I am looking for post count and if I was, you would be giving me heaps by arguing about it. Fool.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-04-2002, 09:11 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,361
Posted By Glory
I totally care about a pixel number go me, no go...

I totally care about a pixel number go me, no go away on Sans or whatever I am not in the mood for your crap.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-04-2002, 09:05 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,361
Posted By Glory
Wow someone is picky. And that has no point with...

Wow someone is picky. And that has no point with this topic.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-04-2002, 08:53 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 849
Posted By Glory
Exclamation Moon God/Goddess (Read!)

Well seeing I have no other way of contacting you and you never answer e-mails, I have something to say to you. I am sorry for the things I have done on N-Pulse that have annoyed you deeply enough to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-04-2002, 08:17 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,361
Posted By Glory
Please, don't ask me why...=\

Please, don't ask me why...=\
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-04-2002, 08:11 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,361
Posted By Glory
Yes, unbanned from Andor and soon to be IP banned...

Yes, unbanned from Andor and soon to be IP banned from all of Graal. O.o
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-03-2002, 08:14 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,662
Posted By Glory
Well, find Thym ;) lol. *runs on G2K1* lol.

Well, find Thym ;) lol. *runs on G2K1* lol.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-03-2002, 08:05 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,662
Posted By Glory
I would help but I am on enemy turf (sp?) with...

I would help but I am on enemy turf (sp?) with the admins and all staff ... :mad:
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.