Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sage_Shadowbane
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-19-2006, 03:24 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,686
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
So what are you trying to say..? :\ ...

So what are you trying to say..? :\

Anyways ill fix it up right now...Post back in about a half hour or so.
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-18-2006, 06:51 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,686
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Theres not even a pump on it, what do you mean?...

Theres not even a pump on it, what do you mean? The back of it is an arm rest -.-
Forum: Graphic Design 07-18-2006, 06:02 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 794
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
My first portrait.

Well ive made an attempt at making a portrait...its fairly small but I think its one of the best pieces ive made since ive started doing pixels. ^^ It's a portrait of the grim reaper, tell me what...
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-18-2006, 05:05 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,686
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Plasma Shotgun?

Well I started making a Plasma Shotgun...I didnt completely finish the views because I didnt know if you guys would like it or not so I didnt wanna waste my time. Well anyways...Here it is, tell me...
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-18-2006, 03:25 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,866
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Im not even going to comment on your...

Im not even going to comment on your graphics...but why the heck would you want to make a grenade 2 handed? -.-.. That just doesnt make sense...what kind of human being would throw a grenade with 2...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-18-2006, 03:20 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,999
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Its nice Elk...I really like the colors you chose...

Its nice Elk...I really like the colors you chose for the top of the potion..But im not really feeling the bottle part itself...it just doesnt look very rounded to me..It actually kind of looks like...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-17-2006, 04:59 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 880
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Great job Tom, nice to see you post something...

Great job Tom, nice to see you post something new..
Forum: Graphic Design 07-14-2006, 09:04 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,579
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Cute...but not too good...he needs to have...

Cute...but not too good...he needs to have curves...it actually looks like hes flat and indented alot in places...try to give the squirrel some roundness with the colors you're using.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-14-2006, 09:02 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,726
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Its a very nice piece Elk, except you need to...

Its a very nice piece Elk, except you need to learn some anatomy...plus the perspective is kind of wierd...it looks like one arm is way smaller than the other.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-13-2006, 02:59 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 845
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
It's pretty cool Elk..

It's pretty cool Elk..
Forum: Graphic Design 07-13-2006, 02:58 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,919
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Lmao @ Elk.

Lmao @ Elk.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-13-2006, 12:05 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,919
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Yeah I know Lance, you better come back soon...I...

Yeah I know Lance, you better come back soon...I could use your help with the server im starting.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-12-2006, 07:53 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,919
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Ok, thanks for the comments guys. And as for Zid,...

Ok, thanks for the comments guys. And as for Zid, yeah im the one who got busted "Stealing" tiles even though I didnt steal them but referred to them. And by the way Zid dont speak unless you know...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-12-2006, 02:08 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,919
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Eh, couple new things..

I've been told lately that i'm pretty good at graphics...I've learned to shade quite a bit better and my perspective has gotten better. Here are a few new things i've done..Tell me what you think....
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-28-2006, 03:15 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,133
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Well it was meant to originally be an assault...

Well it was meant to originally be an assault rifle, but with the size of it...if I removed the nozzle from it, it would look like some type of rocket launcher.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-28-2006, 03:12 PM
Replies: 111
Views: 16,207
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
James, I dont get why you are getting mad about...

James, I dont get why you are getting mad about being removed from the Classic list or being "hidden". I dont think anyone was trying to say the server was inactive as in no one was working on it at...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-28-2006, 02:18 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,121
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
To Chris: I dont get how you think the first one...

To Chris: I dont get how you think the first one looks "small as hell", It looks exactly the same size as the current uzi on Era...if anything it looks bigger because of the silencer and the scope...
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-28-2006, 02:11 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,133
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Another new gun?

I made another futuristic type of gun...Im not really sure but I think it may be too big because I didnt have body to size it next to, so i had to draw it off the top of my head...but here it is,...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-22-2006, 03:23 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,522
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Thanks for the comments guys...sorry I havnt...

Thanks for the comments guys...sorry I havnt replied, but im down to 1 post per day (Ran out of gold). But anyways, as for the first body I posted I didnt really have an idea on how to draw a naked...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-20-2006, 03:37 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 764
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Randomness..

Heres a couple random images i've made recently. I've been trying out a few different shading techniques and practicing with my textures, What do you think? Edit: Added 3 swords I made RECENTLY. I...
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-19-2006, 06:23 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,270
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
A new gun?

Well, this is one of the first gun I ever made, and I guess while making it, i had futurism and Zone on my mind, so if it's good enough content, and Zone plans to use it, tell me and I can make the...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-18-2006, 08:14 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,522
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Well, lately i've been studying alot of tutorials...

Well, lately i've been studying alot of tutorials and other peoples pixels and its really helped me learn alot. So heres another body I started and a tileset i'm working on, tell me what you think :)
Forum: Graphic Design 06-16-2006, 06:03 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,522
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Second body attempt

Alright, well I learned a new shading technique and tried it with a body...He's not finished yet, I only did the down idle sprite, I still need to do the left, right and up sprites. The guy looks...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-15-2006, 03:28 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,638
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
*****, yeah sure. I need a new shading technique....

*****, yeah sure. I need a new shading technique. :asleep:
Forum: Graphic Design 06-14-2006, 06:11 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,638
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Ok well I recolored the first set of cliffs, and...

Ok well I recolored the first set of cliffs, and I tried making 2 other styles...Just incase you didnt know i've never made tiles before. x_x But which cliff style do you think looks the best? (2 and...
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.