Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: SaiyanSaviour
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 08:45 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 720
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
I guess I have to be neutral since I don't know...

I guess I have to be neutral since I don't know who this guy is. Can someone tell me who this person is?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 02:37 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 810
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
:eek:

:eek:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 02:14 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 810
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Well slap me silly and call me Bob, that's dang...

Well slap me silly and call me Bob, that's dang strange! I think I should restart my computer. Yes, a good idea.... very.....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 02:08 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,769
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Who choses what PW to be chosen? *Thinks...

Who choses what PW to be chosen?

*Thinks there needs to be a restatement*

Who is charge of the playworlds? (The Playerworld Manegment)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2001, 01:59 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 810
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
*Flashbacks of his 56k modem* I hope this...

*Flashbacks of his 56k modem*

I hope this clears up soon!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-08-2001, 02:19 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,308
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
The Graal Main Forum is not the same, we use to...

The Graal Main Forum is not the same, we use to be a happy community but now it's only a place to discuss banning. Stefan, please make this stop.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-08-2001, 02:13 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,308
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Same here, ditto.

Same here, ditto.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-08-2001, 02:06 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,236
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
That's why I pick yes and not everyone. ;)

That's why I pick yes and not everyone. ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-08-2001, 02:04 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,236
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
:eek: :eek: :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-08-2001, 02:03 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,036
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Never Trust Anyone, not even yourself!

Never Trust Anyone, not even yourself!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-08-2001, 01:59 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,236
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
I will say "yes" but im going to stay neutral...

I will say "yes" but im going to stay neutral though like him above though.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 04:37 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 6,620
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
That'll be interesting! :)

That'll be interesting! :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 02:30 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,224
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Weirdos + Coffee + Captain Planet Freaks + What...

Weirdos + Coffee + Captain Planet Freaks + What happens when you are bored x The Number tattoo'ed on your butt = ...the hell was that?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 02:18 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,738
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Easy As 1 2 3! Step #1: Get a Witness ...

Easy As 1 2 3!

Step #1: Get a Witness

Step #2: Tell The Authorities

Step #3: Person Gets Jailed

¤Repeat if needed¤
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 02:11 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,738
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
What Torankusu said

What Torankusu said
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 02:08 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,738
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Do you read the other post? We have about...

Do you read the other post? We have about 1,000,000 other threads about the same thing. But then again, you're new.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 01:35 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,224
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
What did that have to do with Graal? The chat log...

What did that have to do with Graal? The chat log was really irritable! :mad:
Forum: Graphic Design 07-07-2001, 11:16 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,718
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
I like my sig and that's all I need. My new quote...

I like my sig and that's all I need. My new quote will be the one bellow the pic in my sig.
Forum: Level Design 07-07-2001, 10:53 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,564
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
If you say crap about Mario im going to pop you...

If you say crap about Mario im going to pop you in the face. J/K, I just love Mario games.
Forum: Level Design 07-07-2001, 10:50 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,038
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Very Cool, nice to see a forest/jungle once in a...

Very Cool, nice to see a forest/jungle once in a while.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2001, 10:21 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,258
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Oh no, not another attempt to make a better...

Oh no, not another attempt to make a better server. -_-; IcePick......
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 07-07-2001, 10:16 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,028
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Re: Delteria back

Hahahah, funny sig!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-06-2001, 12:40 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,505
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
ditto

ditto
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-06-2001, 12:30 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 938
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Man oh man you have some pore skills Spi. Im...

Man oh man you have some pore skills Spi. Im sorry if you were joking around but if that was on perpose..... :eek:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-06-2001, 12:13 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,505
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Gotta Power!

Stuff like that happens every day. That's sad, very...
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.