Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: osrs
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-19-2004, 04:37 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,040
Posted By osrs
I always heard that Stefan has a backup of things...

I always heard that Stefan has a backup of things but i never saw him uploading anything. Try making your own backups next time for preventing it.
Forum: Portuguese 08-19-2004, 04:29 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 11,315
Posted By osrs
O ruim é achar ela, é meio difÃ*cil. E amon, a...

O ruim é achar ela, é meio difÃ*cil. E amon, a gente poderia fazer uns projetos para divulgar o Graal e trabalhar juntos com o português.. e quem sabe não ganhar uma grana, hehe.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-19-2004, 04:26 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,215
Posted By osrs
And you failed to learn! haha.

And you failed to learn! haha.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-18-2004, 06:10 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,428
Posted By osrs
Oh yea, and i second your avatar text too. :)

Oh yea, and i second your avatar text too. :)
Forum: Graphic Design 08-18-2004, 06:06 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,428
Posted By osrs
I like it, except the eyes.

I like it, except the eyes.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-18-2004, 06:04 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,067
Posted By osrs
And that flag is not set by using the command...

And that flag is not set by using the command setstring as you cited too, otherwise Googi would have to check this way:


if(strequals(#s(client.string),content)){
}
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-18-2004, 02:48 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,215
Posted By osrs
Translate that please, hehe.

Translate that please, hehe.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-18-2004, 01:34 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,215
Posted By osrs
Very old to be honest. ^^

Very old to be honest. ^^
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-18-2004, 01:15 AM
Replies: 46
Bye
Views: 3,595
Posted By osrs
See you in a few days.

See you in a few days.
Forum: Portuguese 08-18-2004, 01:12 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 11,315
Posted By osrs
Muitos brasileiros certamente jogam Graal mas...

Muitos brasileiros certamente jogam Graal mas não possuem uma conta ouro, mas eu acho que nós deveriamos divulgar o Graal mais nos paÃ*ses sul-americanos, tenho certeza que esses paÃ*ses aceitariam...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-18-2004, 12:58 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,215
Posted By osrs
I'm back for action.

I have been pretty busy in real life and i have not been much around Graal. (I have been around forums and such, but not working or producing any work on Graal). Anyway, i just wanted to say that i'm...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-18-2004, 12:50 AM
Replies: 46
Bye
Views: 3,595
Posted By osrs
I remember you used to be my friend, wasn't that...

I remember you used to be my friend, wasn't that long ago too. Anyway, bye.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-17-2004, 12:40 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,372
Posted By osrs
Welcome back.

Welcome back.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-17-2004, 12:35 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,549
Posted By osrs
I believe that the idea of renting a playerworld...

I believe that the idea of renting a playerworld was to improve your skills and such, nobody would rent a playerworld if they could test their work offline. I'm not complaining, these are just my...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-16-2004, 03:27 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 6,768
Posted By osrs
The graphic of the gui is too big. :frown:

The graphic of the gui is too big. :frown:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-16-2004, 03:22 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,382
Posted By osrs
I would consider Stefan the Game Master, for some...

I would consider Stefan the Game Master, for some reason Coder and GM sounds basically the same for me.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-16-2004, 03:03 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,549
Posted By osrs
That would stop the playerworld-renting idea,...

That would stop the playerworld-renting idea, don't think it will ever be done, unfortunatelly.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-16-2004, 02:56 AM
Replies: 38
Poll: Quick Reply
Views: 2,787
Posted By osrs
I used it right now to post here, it is pretty...

I used it right now to post here, it is pretty useful.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-15-2004, 06:11 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,657
Posted By osrs
Try posting a part of the code, things can be...

Try posting a part of the code, things can be solved easily.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-14-2004, 07:40 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,782
Posted By osrs
I wish i had time too, hehe.

I wish i had time too, hehe.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-14-2004, 01:56 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,226
Posted By osrs
It's nice, scared me as much as Galen did when i...

It's nice, scared me as much as Galen did when i saw his picture.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-14-2004, 01:54 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,782
Posted By osrs
Very nice. I wish i could draw things like these.

Very nice. I wish i could draw things like these.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-14-2004, 01:52 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,382
Posted By osrs
I second what James said.

I second what James said.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-12-2004, 03:22 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,338
Posted By osrs
Very nice feature, i'm adding a link on my...

Very nice feature, i'm adding a link on my signature to my profile. ^^
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-11-2004, 06:38 PM
Replies: 112
3d
Views: 17,567
Posted By osrs
I think i asked you something? I did not affirm...

I think i asked you something? I did not affirm anything. I never said that you said that there was something wrong on it.

Oh yea, monkeys can't read very well.
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.