Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 20 of 20
«
First
<
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
sage_scooby
Forum:
Playerworld Related Information
03-11-2004, 10:10 PM
Replies:
60
Playerworld Inspections (To move to Classic/Hosted Tab)
Views:
12,117
Posted By
sage_scooby
O.0 I keep all the old logs saved on the RC with...
O.0 I keep all the old logs saved on the RC with limited access.
Same with all the other logs. If anyone I think may need to see them. Read only is the way to go. And also even if you arent the...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
03-06-2004, 09:31 AM
Replies:
7
Satan = Player??
Views:
1,136
Posted By
sage_scooby
I have had that sometimes where certain profiles...
I have had that sometimes where certain profiles wont load and it gives you that error. It is just something with graal & or your computer.
Forum:
GK Bugs
03-05-2004, 02:15 PM
Replies:
9
Graal Kingdom Glitch
Views:
1,008
Posted By
sage_scooby
oh I wanted to say that.... And yeah post...
oh I wanted to say that....
And yeah post it in the 2k2 bugs board if you want help.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
03-05-2004, 02:14 PM
Replies:
22
Leviathan
Views:
1,878
Posted By
sage_scooby
I would have to say this pretty much sums up why...
I would have to say this pretty much sums up why no-one is going to help.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-03-2004, 06:53 PM
Replies:
6
Network failing
Views:
992
Posted By
sage_scooby
There is already a thread about this in the tech...
There is already a thread about this in the tech support forum.
Forum:
Tech Support
03-03-2004, 05:54 AM
Replies:
14
Login Problems (Serverlist and Website)
Views:
1,528
Posted By
sage_scooby
I also have friends and Playerworld staff that...
I also have friends and Playerworld staff that cant log onto Rc graal or the website. So I hope someone can come up with some answers soon.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
02-23-2004, 07:29 PM
Replies:
16
Idea
Views:
1,510
Posted By
sage_scooby
I could say sooo much about this but instead I...
I could say sooo much about this but instead I will just say.
You payed for it its your own problem not Graals.
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-19-2004, 01:03 PM
Replies:
23
fortification gates
Views:
1,993
Posted By
sage_scooby
Yeah in the woodshop place in bogenera. And also...
Yeah in the woodshop place in bogenera. And also they have something without a picture next to the stone fence.
But they are there.
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-16-2004, 02:08 PM
Replies:
23
fortification gates
Views:
1,993
Posted By
sage_scooby
Bognera(sp) has them
Bognera(sp) has them
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-16-2004, 02:07 PM
Replies:
34
Oww... owwwww! Stop...pressing...that....buttion!
Views:
3,227
Posted By
sage_scooby
Just a thought but isnt mining (hitting rocks...
Just a thought but isnt mining (hitting rocks with something) kinda reduntant in its own way? So doesnt button mashing seem similar (Hitting buttons with a finger)?
Side note: I dislike button...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
02-07-2004, 11:16 AM
Replies:
30
Name Issues
Views:
2,733
Posted By
sage_scooby
added: (*= sp correction) Seems so. ...
added:
(*= sp correction)
Seems so.
As someone said before maybe they beat you to the name. So you have to change things thats something you have to deal with. If you got it right away...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
02-03-2004, 02:12 PM
Replies:
30
Name Issues
Views:
2,733
Posted By
sage_scooby
Metropolis is easy to replace. Megaopolis ...
Metropolis is easy to replace.
Megaopolis
Tri-City
Suburbia
I can go on but you get the point. Its not worth complaining over.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-25-2004, 08:49 AM
Replies:
185
Example of RC rights on a server
Views:
13,909
Posted By
sage_scooby
I am and always will be a "rights tyrant" lolz ...
I am and always will be a "rights tyrant" lolz
edit: Sadly though not everyone knows better.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-25-2004, 08:41 AM
Replies:
185
Example of RC rights on a server
Views:
13,909
Posted By
sage_scooby
Thats where my view is coming from at first...
Thats where my view is coming from at first glimse they may look bad but to actually put them in place most people find out they already are doing that way.
edit: *misses the high five*...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-25-2004, 08:36 AM
Replies:
185
Example of RC rights on a server
Views:
13,909
Posted By
sage_scooby
I am a renter and I think it is good. Also...
I am a renter and I think it is good.
Also dont most people rent to try to get players therefor making renters and players happy?
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-25-2004, 08:35 AM
Replies:
185
Example of RC rights on a server
Views:
13,909
Posted By
sage_scooby
A nice happy ending too bad these things dont...
A nice happy ending too bad these things dont always end this way.
To others: This is how a good debate should go. No insulting others and a respectful ending.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-25-2004, 08:30 AM
Replies:
185
Example of RC rights on a server
Views:
13,909
Posted By
sage_scooby
oh yeah and the way N-Pulse is set up is nice. ...
oh yeah and the way N-Pulse is set up is nice. But it is only one way of doing it. And you dont have to do it that way. lolz
And good debate. My first one which I actually participated at the...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-25-2004, 08:24 AM
Replies:
185
Example of RC rights on a server
Views:
13,909
Posted By
sage_scooby
Not to mention that making exceptions is not...
Not to mention that making exceptions is not good. Once one is made more will be wanted. Someone said before bickering and whining worked before. Well not making exceptions is the way to stop that.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-25-2004, 08:22 AM
Replies:
185
Example of RC rights on a server
Views:
13,909
Posted By
sage_scooby
And helping on the local level is just as...
And helping on the local level is just as important. Helping everyone especially to such individual standards would make it look so much better than only helping the ones with the right logic to...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-25-2004, 08:16 AM
Replies:
185
Example of RC rights on a server
Views:
13,909
Posted By
sage_scooby
It just shows that it can happen. And the...
It just shows that it can happen. And the possibility is not good for business.
And they did show much responsibility. Some things are beyond our control. But we can do our best to minimize the...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-25-2004, 08:11 AM
Replies:
185
Example of RC rights on a server
Views:
13,909
Posted By
sage_scooby
I never knew nem and my acct got deleted and it...
I never knew nem and my acct got deleted and it took weeks for me to get it back.
Not permanent but it wasnt good. And he may not have done damage to graal directly but, business wise it reflects...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-25-2004, 08:08 AM
Replies:
185
Example of RC rights on a server
Views:
13,909
Posted By
sage_scooby
No, but being that I play graal and own a PW I am...
No, but being that I play graal and own a PW I am one of "everyone".
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-25-2004, 08:06 AM
Replies:
185
Example of RC rights on a server
Views:
13,909
Posted By
sage_scooby
Even people you know in real life can do it. ...
Even people you know in real life can do it. Being Human makes everything iffy in a way.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-25-2004, 08:04 AM
Replies:
185
Example of RC rights on a server
Views:
13,909
Posted By
sage_scooby
Everyone does not think and act the way you do. ...
Everyone does not think and act the way you do. I dissagree with you. So obviously you are not taking about graals responsibility to me.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-25-2004, 08:01 AM
Replies:
185
Example of RC rights on a server
Views:
13,909
Posted By
sage_scooby
So people who are not as "bright" as you should...
So people who are not as "bright" as you should be punished? That doesnt sound like it is looking good to that consumer. People want to know stuff is safe also.
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Page 20 of 20
«
First
<
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:04 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.