Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 79 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ceserthen
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-16-2006, 04:01 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,702
Posted By ceserthen
A new weapon by CESERTHEN

I made a new gun The little bar thing is a handle and the first 3 blue things are like a charge and the final is a bullet (I don't know why I put it in there)
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-15-2006, 07:46 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 998
Posted By ceserthen
mech parts

I made some parts to go with sayians mech head (not half, full mech head)

You people will probaly not like it though :whatever:
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-15-2006, 12:40 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,785
Posted By ceserthen
Okay not going any farther with that idea.

Okay not going any farther with that idea.
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-15-2006, 12:15 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,785
Posted By ceserthen
Sorry about the typos inthe other post. I...

Sorry about the typos inthe other post.

I made another ice themed weapon. This one is based off the flame thrower.

Weapon info
Like flame thrower but shoots ice instead of fire. Ice breaks...
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-14-2006, 03:39 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 5,804
Posted By ceserthen
yes it is a kind of gauntlet but extends farter...

yes it is a kind of gauntlet but extends farter up the arm
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-14-2006, 03:38 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,785
Posted By ceserthen
Srry I haven't been able to work on these for a...

Srry I haven't been able to work on these for a while (and I have'nt read this post for a while) but here is your is what would be a mark 2 ice cannon(except it isn't bad)

Some stats for it...
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-31-2006, 04:35 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,282
Posted By ceserthen
Needler

I tried this ignore the mainframe just the needles. Tell me what you think. I am working on the rest of it now.

Go HALO
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-31-2006, 01:39 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 5,804
Posted By ceserthen
Well I havn't worked that much on it but this is...

Well I havn't worked that much on it but this is as far as I got on your sarcastic comments (note: everyone will say it probaly sucks :whatever: )

Please though if someone has a sarcastic quote...
Forum: Information 03-27-2006, 04:20 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,392
Posted By ceserthen
After strafers, mellers are probally a next best...

After strafers, mellers are probally a next best choice to hunt down.

Does anyone agree
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-27-2006, 03:16 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 5,804
Posted By ceserthen
Maybe 15k for the price or is that too much.

Maybe 15k for the price or is that too much.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-27-2006, 01:05 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 5,804
Posted By ceserthen
The name is a good idea to change and the shading...

The name is a good idea to change and the shading sucks. So I will continue to work on it.

(anyone who quetioned the "thing with the orange background, It is on the head of the guy)
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-26-2006, 10:33 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 5,804
Posted By ceserthen
New Beam

I made this The second is what it looks like on the charector

Name: Warrior's Beam
Ammo: infinite recharges
Definition: Like the soldier's beam but doesn't have as many drawbacks.
'S' attack: A...
Forum: Zone 03-25-2006, 05:46 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,224
Posted By ceserthen
First of all it only had to do with teams it has...

First of all it only had to do with teams it has nothing to do with magic and plaesa read the post I made A while ago. I am changing It to get off elements, (for those of you who can't even read.)...
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-23-2006, 02:03 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,487
Posted By ceserthen
Not to get taotally off topic but a long time ago...

Not to get taotally off topic but a long time ago the celabrations of Christmas lasted 12 days hence the song.
Forum: Zone 03-22-2006, 04:58 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,224
Posted By ceserthen
I helped make and i am NOT scrapping it but...

I helped make and i am NOT scrapping it but fitting it to your opinions on Zone and (off topic) I disagree with the steel and titanuim but I won't talk about that here.

Pm me if you want to run...
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-21-2006, 05:26 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,280
Posted By ceserthen
that sounds really good. scrtch my idea totally....

that sounds really good. scrtch my idea totally. the pipe bomb would be awsome, though I think it needs to look a tad different to not fooly irratate the players. mabe even explode but say like april...
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-21-2006, 05:22 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,785
Posted By ceserthen
First Hitman I made that as more of atrial like a...

First Hitman I made that as more of atrial like a plasma knife but it looks bad and if I try to modify it looks kind've like saiyans (The Halo-ish like one) and I don't like to copy some thing like...
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-20-2006, 12:24 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,785
Posted By ceserthen
I tried to make it an arm cannon. Does it look...

I tried to make it an arm cannon. Does it look any better.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-19-2006, 10:58 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,280
Posted By ceserthen
April Fools Weapon

I am working onsome weapons for april fools day. here is one it is a bouncy ball type of bomb that hits on the ground twice basically making two explosions. It is mainly a test to see what I need to...
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-19-2006, 08:50 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,785
Posted By ceserthen
Thank you for the comments about the sword, I am...

Thank you for the comments about the sword, I am revising it for more of a zone like effect and I'll try too find a good cobonation of colors to make it better looking.
also I made kind've a handgun...
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-19-2006, 12:57 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,785
Posted By ceserthen
I also made a saber/combat knife weapon. Post...

I also made a saber/combat knife weapon. Post your opinions.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-18-2006, 03:20 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,785
Posted By ceserthen
Firstly saiyan it the 5 damage only apllys to the...

Firstly saiyan it the 5 damage only apllys to the first function which shoots aboutthe speed of the chaingun meaning it hits a hundred often damaging you.

secondly I revised the "red things" on...
Forum: Zone 03-18-2006, 02:59 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,224
Posted By ceserthen
The main reason I came up with that name is...

The main reason I came up with that name is nothing else fit
secondly the teams have nothing to do with the elements other than their sides but. Finally the sparring part would be the only thing...
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-18-2006, 04:55 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,785
Posted By ceserthen
Here are some specs I made up for the weapons see...

Here are some specs I made up for the weapons see if anyone approves (probaly not but oh well)
First one (second from right)
name T58-pistol
two attacks
1.spray like
barrage of bullets each...
Forum: Zone 03-18-2006, 04:45 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,224
Posted By ceserthen
Elemental Warfare

I know you might be getting tired of this but this is a new world I am working on.
This planet would be basically a map divided into 5 parts. Water, Fire, Earth, and Air. the final region is not...
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.