Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: superb
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-01-2003, 08:32 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,841
Posted By superb
Well don't throw in the towel on SA yet. That's...

Well don't throw in the towel on SA yet. That's all I'm sayin'
Forum: Future Improvements 10-31-2003, 11:06 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,783
Posted By superb
Incorrect. GIFs are free to use once again.

Incorrect. GIFs are free to use once again.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-29-2003, 07:40 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,634
Posted By superb
I still don't think any of them are ready

I still don't think any of them are ready
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-29-2003, 05:33 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 808
Posted By superb
wow unix replied to a message! Did you...

wow unix replied to a message!

Did you forget about when you said you would post an update about Graal 3D and Graal 2003/2004?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-29-2003, 07:38 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,865
Posted By superb
Anyway, hiya snugglemuff. :p

Anyway, hiya snugglemuff. :p
Forum: Future Improvements 10-27-2003, 05:47 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 675
Posted By superb
It'd be easier to just have a subforum I think.

It'd be easier to just have a subforum I think.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-27-2003, 09:34 AM
Replies: 8
bye
Views: 1,354
Posted By superb
I've seen him on twice.

I've seen him on twice.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-26-2003, 08:23 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 6,476
Posted By superb
yeah what you said didn't seem like something...

yeah what you said didn't seem like something he'd take offense to.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-25-2003, 09:01 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,722
Posted By superb
She writes rp stories I think.

She writes rp stories I think.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-25-2003, 08:54 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,850
Posted By superb
You can find my music at my web site. ...

You can find my music at my web site.

http://randabis.azuretek.com

Only the non-java page is up at the moment. Give it a look.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-25-2003, 08:11 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,850
Posted By superb
You can find MUCH better samples online than the...

You can find MUCH better samples online than the ones included with Final Fantasy 7.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-25-2003, 06:35 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,850
Posted By superb
Yeah the melody needs a little work. Other than...

Yeah the melody needs a little work. Other than that it's cool.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-24-2003, 11:33 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,577
Posted By superb
It's gonna take something actually worth another...

It's gonna take something actually worth another 20 bucks for me to upgrade. Forums are not enough.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-24-2003, 07:33 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,850
Posted By superb
Yeah I like the drums too. It's like something...

Yeah I like the drums too. It's like something you'd hear played on tenor drums. Very well done.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-24-2003, 07:29 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,052
Posted By superb
The place in my screenshot is somewhere the...

The place in my screenshot is somewhere the development admin warped me to for some reason. Probably because I said the server sucked.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-24-2003, 07:05 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,850
Posted By superb
Several of you have heard my stuff already so...

Several of you have heard my stuff already so I'll just leave it at that. Just AIM me or something if you wanna hear more.

Nice tune Kiirar. :)
Forum: Future Improvements 10-24-2003, 05:16 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 675
Posted By superb
Excellent. We're one step closer to global...

Excellent. We're one step closer to global domination. :p
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-24-2003, 05:11 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,577
Posted By superb
See ya. I'm gone when my account runs out too.

See ya. I'm gone when my account runs out too.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-24-2003, 05:09 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 703
Posted By superb
I had to say it twice before it finally sunk in.

I had to say it twice before it finally sunk in.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-24-2003, 12:33 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 703
Posted By superb
Dude, no one deleted your thread. It was just...

Dude, no one deleted your thread. It was just moved to a different forum.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-24-2003, 12:30 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,052
Posted By superb
If the area that is open to the public right now...

If the area that is open to the public right now is any indication of the quality of your server, then this server should NEVER be brought into the public arena.. It's terrible.

haha look at this
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-24-2003, 12:21 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 703
Posted By superb
You guys must be completely blind. It was moved...

You guys must be completely blind. It was moved to NGRT, not deleted.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-23-2003, 10:01 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,000
Posted By superb
Re: Idea

I think a playerworld should get a forum only when it goes public. If its public status is removed, then its forum should be also.
Forum: Future Improvements 10-23-2003, 07:10 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 675
Posted By superb
I sincerely agree with a rules update. Konidias'...

I sincerely agree with a rules update. Konidias' forum rules aren't that great in the first place and missed a lot of issues.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-22-2003, 10:52 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,640
Posted By superb
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hireing

It does to me. No point in arguing over it. If it wasn't made with the generator, who cares? I wasn't being serious with the bet anyway. I was just showing how worthless I think this, and 99% of the...
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.